+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

An advice for fingerprints for FBI Police Certificate

Foxdie

Aug 30, 2017
Make sure the prints are clear and properly taken by rolling the fingers. My wife's prints were rejected after 3 months of wait and we had to do the whole thing again.

To avoid any issue, if your local PD does the old-fashioned ink prints, try doing multiple copies of fingerprints. I know it is a hassle, but it is worth it rather than waiting for 4 months and realizing that you have to now do it again.

Try doing prints on 3-4 sheets and send all of them. Attach a cover letter in your application and state that you are sending multiple copies just to make sure they can use clear prints for all the fingers.

harrys147

Star Member
Oct 19, 2017
Make sure the prints are clear and properly taken by rolling the fingers. My wife's prints were rejected after 3 months of wait and we had to do the whole thing again.

To avoid any issue, if your local PD does the old-fashioned ink prints, try doing multiple copies of fingerprints. I know it is a hassle, but it is worth it rather than waiting for 4 months and realizing that you have to now do it again.

Try doing prints on 3-4 sheets and send all of them. Attach a cover letter in your application and state that you are sending multiple copies just to make sure they can use clear prints for all the fingers.
nice advice....also search for some professionals who are certified from FBI for fingerprints...they double check prints rolled by them and assure you that they will not be rejected...you may pay extra for it...but totally worth it.
second option is to send another set of prints after around 1 month of first set....if the first set gets rejected atlist you have second chance in a month and don't have to wait long like 3-4 months....