+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Amman Visa Office (2021-2022) Spouse Visa

CADragon

Star Member
Jun 26, 2015
Hi,
Sorry not sure of that. But i myself don't relay on GCKEY as i find it not accurate for me at least. In my case the tracker was more accurate and more up to date. Background check and everything else in tracker is completed almost 2 months ago and GCKEY still showing in progress. Try to reach out to IRCC which i think its impossible or alternatively call your MP office and ask them to contact IRCC for an update. Good luck
Yeah, I noticed it's different for everyone between GC Key and the PR tracker. I'll just wait and see how it progresses. I know this takes time and patience.

Rm35

Star Member
May 21, 2022
Hi ... When did you get your medical request? and how long it took since then to get your CoPR ?
Thanks.
Hi,
We got our medical request on Aug 2 2022 then COPR was on Mar 16 2023 and PPR was on Apr 6 2023.
hope this helps

CADragon

Star Member
Jun 26, 2015
Hi,
We got our medical request on Aug 2 2022 then COPR was on Mar 16 2023 and PPR was on Apr 6 2023.
hope this helps
Ooof that's a long time! I hope it won't take that long for us! (Did you apply in Paper or Online?)

CADragon

Star Member
Jun 26, 2015
Hey I have almost the same timeline as yours submitted application on Feb 10, medical request July 19 and submitted July 23.

Have you heard anything from them after that? Thanks in advance
We just got an update in GCKey:

Latest update:
Final decision - September 19, 2023:Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Not sure what that means yet, still on tracker BG Check In Progress and Eligibility Not Started.
Hopefully we'll get something soon.

sdaljail

Nov 4, 2023
I sent my passport after receiving my PPR on April 4, so I have been waiting for 5 days. They told me to wait for 5 emails. I have gotten two emails so far, one said that they sent my passport and the other gave me a tracking number. Anyone know what the other three emails should be about? Or how long I should expect until I get my passport back?