+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Amman Visa office (2018-2019)

Miladb

Aug 16, 2019
What you mean now cases take less time to process than before. Is there some new rules ?
There is no new rules but they short the process time to 1 year , thats mean it should be maximum done in one year , except if there is delay from the embassy .

ZeeSho

Oct 24, 2019
I see what you mean, Yes i have noticed that some applicants got the PR with 6 months which is good. i have the feeling our applications will be done in less than a year. I am from jordan and the processing time is the same 12 month.

My application is going fast which is good,

Application Received at Sydney Oct-4
Processing start Nov 5
Sponsor approval Nov 21
Biometric Nov 20
Biometric Done Nov 26
Moved to Amman Visa Office Nov 26
Start processing in Amman Dec 3

Now waiting whatever asking for interview or Medical exam . hopefully no need for interview.

Miladb

Aug 16, 2019
I see what you mean, Yes i have noticed that some applicants got the PR with 6 months which is good. i have the feeling our applications will be done in less than a year. I am from jordan and the processing time is the same 12 month.

Processing start Nov 5
Sponsor approval Nov 21
Biometric Nov 20
Biometric Done Nov 26

Now waiting whatever asking for interview or Medical exam . hopefully no need for interview.
Yes sure , great hope get the medical instruction soon

Miladb

Aug 16, 2019
Vo transfer on April 27
Then email from ammam Visa office for medical request on may12
Medical done on May 17
After that nothing
I searched for how long Amma Vo would take but no much info
PA from Iraq
Sponsor is Iraqi Canadian citizen
Hey Wish you doing good , any update from you ?

Miladb

Aug 16, 2019
So far ive seen one person finish in 6 months, one finished in 7 months and 2 people finished in 8 months. I dont mind 8 months but anything longer wouldn’t be fair because everyone else who applied in 2019 is getting accepted in under 6 months ☹
Any update from you ??

Nina12

Champion Member
Nov 1, 2017
Where did you get all your dates on how the processing your application?online???QUOTE="ZeeSho, post: 8352994, member: 927582"]I see what you mean, Yes i have noticed that some applicants got the PR with 6 months which is good. i have the feeling our applications will be done in less than a year. I am from jordan and the processing time is the same 12 month.

Processing start Nov 5
Sponsor approval Nov 21
Biometric Nov 20
Biometric Done Nov 26

Now waiting whatever asking for interview or Medical exam . hopefully no need for interview.[/QUOTE]

ZeeSho

Oct 24, 2019
Where did you get all your dates on how the processing your application?online???QUOTE="ZeeSho, post: 8352994, member: 927582"]I see what you mean, Yes i have noticed that some applicants got the PR with 6 months which is good. i have the feeling our applications will be done in less than a year. I am from jordan and the processing time is the same 12 month.

Processing start Nov 5
Sponsor approval Nov 21
Biometric Nov 20
Biometric Done Nov 26

[/QUOTE]

Yes, Online on ECASE and GCKEY also the emails i have received from CIC

Nina12

Champion Member
Nov 1, 2017
where do I go that ecase?you just use your file number

Yes, Online on ECASE and GCKEY also the emails i have received from CIC[/QUOTE]

Nina12

Champion Member
Nov 1, 2017
Mine is process Amman dec 3 2019 like yours.QUOTE="ZeeSho, post: 8352994, member: 927582"]I see what you mean, Yes i have noticed that some applicants got the PR with 6 months which is good. i have the feeling our applications will be done in less than a year. I am from jordan and the processing time is the same 12 month.

Processing start Nov 5
Sponsor approval Nov 21
Biometric Nov 20
Biometric Done Nov 26

Now waiting whatever asking for interview or Medical exam . hopefully no need for interview.[/QUOTE]

Miladb

Aug 16, 2019
where do I go that ecase?you just use your file number

Yes, Online on ECASE and GCKEY also the emails i have received from CIC
[/QUOTE]

so in the biometric instruction letter you will find UCI on the top left and file number on the top right

I will tell you the process to know what to do

Through google , write

www.cic.gc.ca

then you will find option tell you ( chick your application status and then choose family sponsorship

then you will find option said file number or uci , for me I choose uci ,
Put your uci number and then add your family name then put the date of birth and submit it ,

I will put link down If you didn't understand me well