+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Amman - Spousal Since January 2012 or Late 2010

elllham

Star Member
Oct 26, 2015
steph89 said:
i got the same email today too .. thank god they are working on it
We are so happy that at least somebody has taken a look at our file.do u know any cases that got this email and got their ppr email too?I wanna know how long it takes to get it

Masriixo

Jul 5, 2015
App. Filed.......
April 15th, 2015
LANDED..........
June 20th, 2017
elllham said:
Hi everyone
Today my husband received an email asking for a new medical,new police clearance and an update of relationship(contacts,visits,...)
Does anyone know when you send them these how much it usually takes to recieve the email for ppr?
They asked us for our first set of additional documents in December and the second set in April and we still haven't got PPR. But each case is different you never know

steph89

Aug 8, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Amman/Bucharest
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August/2015
LANDED..........
January/2017
elllham said:
We are so happy that at least somebody has taken a look at our file.do u know any cases that got this email and got their ppr email too?I wanna know how long it takes to get it
[/quot

My friend that applied in 2014- she got the document request in June and he got PPR in August - but they didn't asked for medical or police check because they sent out those documents on there own without them
Requesting it last year. So I'm thinking it's gonna be 3 months.

But we are getting closer!!!

steph89

Aug 8, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Amman/Bucharest
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August/2015
LANDED..........
January/2017
elllham said:

What did they ask you for ?

Abbadi44

Aug 11, 2016
On their e-mail to me on June 1st 2016 they have asked for:

1. New Generic Application Form for Permanent Residence- IMM0008 form.
2. Schedule A – Background/Declaration [IMM 5669] .Please complete and then print the forms. All forms must be signed. You need to update the above documents even if they have already been submitted. Please declare personal history and addresses since the age of 18 without any gaps in dates.
3. New Additional Family Information Form IMM5406 .
4. Recently issued new police certificate from any other country where you would have been for more than 6 months, since the age of 18. All police certificates must be originals.
5. An update of the history of your relationship/periods of cohabitation.

I have sent my response on July 1st, and no feedback yet.

I don't have any connections out of this forum going through the same experience, I hope someone here who been through it and then got their PPR e-mail would let us know of the expected time line.

elllham

Star Member
Oct 26, 2015
Masriixo said:
They asked us for our first set of additional documents in December and the second set in April and we still haven't got PPR. But each case is different you never know
What did they ask for the first time and the second time?

elllham

Star Member
Oct 26, 2015
Masriixo said:
Did they ask u once from Amman and once from Bucharest?

steph89

Aug 8, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Amman/Bucharest
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August/2015
LANDED..........
January/2017
Abbadi44 said:
On their e-mail to me on June 1st 2016 they have asked for:

1. New Generic Application Form for Permanent Residence- IMM0008 form.
2. Schedule A – Background/Declaration [IMM 5669] .Please complete and then print the forms. All forms must be signed. You need to update the above documents even if they have already been submitted. Please declare personal history and addresses since the age of 18 without any gaps in dates.
3. New Additional Family Information Form IMM5406 .
4. Recently issued new police certificate from any other country where you would have been for more than 6 months, since the age of 18. All police certificates must be originals.
5. An update of the history of your relationship/periods of cohabitation.

I have sent my response on July 1st, and no feedback yet.

I don't have any connections out of this forum going through the same experience, I hope someone here who been through it and then got their PPR e-mail would let us know of the expected time line.

for the police check.. they asked us for 2 kinds .. the General Intelligence Certificate issued by the public security department and one of non-conviction from the ministry of justice ..

joeiraq

Apr 20, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Amman
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
elllham said:
Hi everyone
Today my husband received an email asking for a new medical,new police clearance and an update of relationship(contacts,visits,...)
Does anyone know when you send them these how much it usually takes to recieve the email for ppr?
happy for u
i'm gonna say one month after receiving what they asked for.
wish u good luck.
did they asked u for two police clearances (one from Iran and another one from Iraq) since ur husband resided more than six months in Erbil?

elllham

Star Member
Oct 26, 2015
joeiraq said:
happy for u
i'm gonna say one month after receiving what they asked for.
wish u good luck.
did they asked u for two police clearances (one from Iran and another one from Iraq) since ur husband resided more than six months in Erbil?
Thanks.Hope so.No they have said if he has lived in Iraq since we applied ,which he has, only from Iraq.

elllham

Star Member
Oct 26, 2015
steph89 said:
for the police check.. they asked us for 2 kinds .. the General Intelligence Certificate issued by the public security department and one of non-conviction from the ministry of justice ..
They only asked us for a police clearance from Iraq.They haven't said anything about 2 kinds.

steph89

Aug 8, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Amman/Bucharest
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August/2015
LANDED..........
January/2017
elllham said:
They only asked us for a police clearance from Iraq.They haven't said anything about 2 kinds.
I dunno, well my husband got them both, so its okay