Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August/2015
LANDED..........
January/2017
Frogandlove said:
thanks habibti
omg two months I will complete Two years and Three months they are really playing don't know how we're suffering
hopefully, its less than that!!!

boubou

Star Member
Jan 21, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
most People from visa exempt countries get their PR in less than 3 months..... is it IRAQIS citizen mistake if their country is in war....!? how long would it take to do a background check for a European and an Iraqi? I mean what would you marry someone that might be a criminal...?

just a thought

steph89

Aug 8, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Amman/Bucharest
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August/2015
LANDED..........
January/2017
i know, sucks.. i dont get what takes so long, are they just lazy!! we have to put our lives on hold, like it nothing .. just thinking about it makes me go crazy!!!

elllham

Star Member
Oct 26, 2015
steph89 said:
i know, sucks.. i dont get what takes so long, are they just lazy!! we have to put our lives on hold, like it nothing .. just thinking about it makes me go crazy!!!
Have they requested any documents from you? I also applied for my husband in August 2015 and haven't received anything yet.just waiting.I thoughtbucharest would be a better VO but it seems like it's not :-(

Frogandlove

Star Member
Oct 8, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
26-06-2014
AOR Received.
06-10-2014
Med's Request
06-10-2014
Med's Done....
20-10-2014
steph89 said:
hopefully, its less than that!!!
inshaalla habibti before this year gone. we all be with our family to gather inshalah and sattell in Canada forever

steph89

Aug 8, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Amman/Bucharest
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August/2015
LANDED..........
January/2017
elllham said:
Have they requested any documents from you? I also applied for my husband in August 2015 and haven't received anything yet.just waiting.I thoughtbucharest would be a better VO but it seems like it's not :-(
no nothing yet ... but I'm sure they will ask for a new medical which will add 3 months :( I'm gonna go to the MP once the application has been one year. and ask .. b\c this is ridiculous!!

chhapa

Oct 4, 2015
Visa Office......
NDVO
App. Filed.......
27-08-2015
AOR Received.
15-10-2015
File Transfer...
06-11-2015
Interview........
November
LANDED..........
02-05-2017
elllham said:
I am August applicant too. nothing heard from them either.
I linked my application to my account and it says review in progress
backgroung check not started
what it says in ur case?

chhapa

Oct 4, 2015
Visa Office......
NDVO
App. Filed.......
27-08-2015
AOR Received.
15-10-2015
File Transfer...
06-11-2015
Interview........
November
LANDED..........
02-05-2017
steph89 said:
no nothing yet ... but I'm sure they will ask for a new medical which will add 3 months :( I'm gonna go to the MP once the application has been one year. and ask .. b\c this is ridiculous!!
My file transferred on Nov 6. I hope august applicant would get response next month
we have similar timelines

elllham

Star Member
Oct 26, 2015
chhapa said:
I am August applicant too. nothing heard from them either.
I linked my application to my account and it says review in progress
backgroung check not started
what it says in ur case?
Our case is exactly the same."Not Started".Really annoying and unfair.Nothing! It means our application has be sitting there this whole time and hasn't been touched.I'm soooooo furious!! But we can do nothing but wait :(

steph89

Aug 8, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Amman/Bucharest
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August/2015
LANDED..........
January/2017
elllham said:
Our case is exactly the same."Not Started".Really annoying and unfair.Nothing! It means our application has be sitting there this whole time and hasn't been touched.I'm soooooo furious!! But we can do nothing but wait :(
It's all a waiting game

boubou

Star Member
Jan 21, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Info Session 3 IRCC Processing Time (ONLY for those SPONSORS whose cases were submitted and already with Immigration Canada)

This orientation will enable you to connect with Immigration Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) directly, while you, the Cosponsor/ Resettlement Group members are the lead on the case.

This session is a great opportunity to gain understanding about the complicated IRCC procedure and to learn how to connect with the visa office throughout the whole immigration process.

When
Thursday, 25 August 2016 from 11:00 AM to 1:00 PM (EDT) - Add to Calendar
Where
830 Bathurst Street - upstairs in the St Paul Classroom, Toronto, ON M5R 3G1 - View Map

steph89

Aug 8, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Amman/Bucharest
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August/2015
LANDED..........
January/2017
boubou said:
Info Session 3 IRCC Processing Time (ONLY for those SPONSORS whose cases were submitted and already with Immigration Canada)

This orientation will enable you to connect with Immigration Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) directly, while you, the Cosponsor/ Resettlement Group members are the lead on the case.

This session is a great opportunity to gain understanding about the complicated IRCC procedure and to learn how to connect with the visa office throughout the whole immigration process.

When
Thursday, 25 August 2016 from 11:00 AM to 1:00 PM (EDT) - Add to Calendar
Where
830 Bathurst Street - upstairs in the St Paul Classroom, Toronto, ON M5R 3G1 - View Map
are you gonna go? .. i cant i have work :(

boubou

Star Member
Jan 21, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
steph89 said:
are you gonna go? .. i cant i have work :(
No I can't either I'm working.... will see if a friend of mine can go and check this out....

Frogandlove

Star Member
Oct 8, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
26-06-2014
AOR Received.
06-10-2014
Med's Request
06-10-2014
Med's Done....
20-10-2014
boubou said:
No I can't either I'm working.... will see if a friend of mine can go and check this out....
Hi guys I went to the MP and he send me Today this masg but I did not understand what does he mean

Hi

The update on the case is as follows :

- Urgent processing regarding May 18, 2016
- There was a mistake in the spellings of his name and the PCC has been received.
- It’s a non – routine case and the bring forward date has been deferred to 31/08/2016.
- Medicals are valid till June 9, 2017.

This is FYI Please.

Thanks

cid:image001.jpg@01D1206A.08AB47C0

Sukhi Paul

Manager – Strategic Planning & Immigration,
Office of Iqra Khalid,
MP | Députée, Mississauga – Erin Mills
Office | Bureau : (905) 820 8814
Iqra.Khalid.C1a@parl.gc.ca
#35, 3100 Ridgeway Dr
Mississauga (ON), L5L 5M5

PENSEZ AVANT D'IMPRIMER P THINK BEFORE PRINTING

joeiraq

Apr 20, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Amman
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Frogandlove said:
Hi guys I went to the MP and he send me Today this masg but I did not understand what does he mean

Hi

The update on the case is as follows :

- Urgent processing regarding May 18, 2016
- There was a mistake in the spellings of his name and the PCC has been received.
- It’s a non – routine case and the bring forward date has been deferred to 31/08/2016.
- Medicals are valid till June 9, 2017.

This is FYI Please.

Thanks

cid:image001.jpg@01D1206A.08AB47C0

Sukhi Paul

Manager – Strategic Planning & Immigration,
Office of Iqra Khalid,
MP | Députée, Mississauga – Erin Mills
Office | Bureau : (905) 820 8814
Iqra.Khalid.C1a@parl.gc.ca
#35, 3100 Ridgeway Dr
Mississauga (ON), L5L 5M5

PENSEZ AVANT D'IMPRIMER P THINK BEFORE PRINTING
- They started processing ur application on May 18,2016. therefore u received a correspondence from them after that date.

- There was something unclear for them about the name of ur husband. They might asked u about it and they did get an answer from u, also they got the police certificate clearance for ur husband.( I think u had to provide them two police certificate clearance (pcc) one from Georgia and one from Iraq as I understood when I read some of ur previous posts.)

- They consider ur application a non-routine case, which means not standard case and there r a lot of reasons for that for example: age difference, missing papers or forms in ur applications, mistakes in ur official papers like civil status identity;passports;marriage certificate etc, doughts about genuinity of ur marriage,etc.
August 31, 2016 is the new bring forword date sometimes called ((due date)) as u may saw it in ur ATIP record if u made a request for it before. anyway in that date they will open ur application again and assess the new papers they asked u to provide, and complete the processing of ur application depending on them.(I think they made a due date for u earlier than August 31 but they changed it for unknown reason, may be u asked for extension or something like that. You will get a correspondence from Bucharest visa office after August 31, 2016.

- I think this one is clear, ur medical exam is valid till June 9, 2017. looks like they asked ur husband for a new one and he send them a proof for that and they got it.

wish u good luck.