Sent with documents that were needed.
VISA ISSUED...
25-08-2014
LANDED..........
03-09-2014
luayalali said:
hi soso ,
hi every one ,
im doing my interview today , its about 1:00 pm , im going with my wife at first they dont want to let my wife to go inside embassy , so she tell them just im a canadian citizen and i want to enter my embassy . after they see the magic passport they tell her go inside plz .. lol , after that we enter the embassy and wait my interview , after that they ask me to enter an interview room , and my wife stay in the reception . i meet the officier at first and sit on the chair and the interview begin , he ask me many questions like :
1- whats is my name , my wife name ?
2- how old r we ?
3- what is ur wife job ?
4- how much her salary ?
5- how she became a canadian ?
6- how much money i have ?
7- what priorities that i have ?
8- why im not going to any army or melishia ?
9- for how long u know ur wife ?
10- who lives with my wife in canada ?
11- what is our relegin ?
12 - what u will do in canada ?
13- why u want to leave every thing and travell to canada ?
14- he ask me about my parents and my wife parents ( names , places to live ) ?
15 - where is ur wife now ?
16 - what is my work ?
17 - why u marry ur wife ?
18 - do u pay ur wife to go canada ?
19- why u support your wife for a while ??
20- how do u meet ur wife ??
21 - where r u travel ,? abd why u travel to .. ( he named for me some contries i have been visit before )
22- do u have any crime record ?
so that is the questions he ask me about , its take about 30 minutes and that set , but he is very nervus and some times he dont like my answers like ( why u marry ur wife , how u meet her ) i tell him that i love her and i want to live with her , so he became very nervus and telling me dont say love and some thing like that , tell me the truth , and he tell me that im not honest with him , he make that to push me to get nervus , but i tell him i say fir u the truth and nothing just the truth ..
after that he tell me ok interview is finished and u can go , he give me my passport and family list and marrige certificate back and he tell me we will send for u an email with the dicision after 14 days at most , after that im going outside the room and hug my wife abd say for her what happens .. she suprised and shocked because of him and she want to enter the room and fighting with him . lol . she can bcz she is a magic wife ( canadian ) hhhh , after that we r going home and stay for the email ..
he dont ask me about conversations or photos or any thing like that .i dont know why , and i spent all my time to prepair that stuff before , so what do u say ??
OMG! How rude. They are ridiculous. Why so many questions.. You know they are rude in the embassy! When I went with my husband to give the passport, I went inside but I forgot my passport. After I showed them my id and they said okay go inside. After they wouldn't let me go inside with my husband to the receptionist. So I fought with them in English and said rude things and the. They let me inside. I told them you guys need to be retrained. They hired a bunch of idiots who can't do their damn job! They were so surprised they became so nice to me. Idiots. Inshallah 5eir I hope you get your answer within those 14 days with good news! Just be calm and pray everyday! When they asked you why you married your wife you should say because I fell Inlove with her and I don't see myself with anyone but her. But you know what, any answer would annoy them anyways!

luayalali

Star Member
Jan 20, 2014
jordan
Category........
Visa Office......
amman
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
7-2-2012
Doc's Request.
25-2-2013
AOR Received.
17-5-2012
File Transfer...
17-5-2012
Med's Request
20-8-2013
Med's Done....
20-8-2013
Interview........
20-3-2014
Passport Req..
23-3-2014
VISA ISSUED...
25-3-2014
LANDED..........
3-4-2014
soso23 said:
OMG! How rude. They are ridiculous. Why so many questions.. You know they are rude in the embassy! When I went with my husband to give the passport, I went inside but I forgot my passport. After I showed them my id and they said okay go inside. After they wouldn't let me go inside with my husband to the receptionist. So I fought with them in English and said rude things and the. They let me inside. I told them you guys need to be retrained. They hired a bunch of idiots who can't do their damn job! They were so surprised they became so nice to me. Idiots. Inshallah 5eir I hope you get your answer within those 14 days with good news! Just be calm and pray everyday! When they asked you why you married your wife you should say because I fell Inlove with her and I don't see myself with anyone but her. But you know what, any answer would annoy them anyways!
inshalla 5hair , i will pray for that wallah bcz im done .,

Roro86

Star Member
Feb 1, 2014
LANDED..........
N/Y
Good luck inshala you will hear good news
And thanks for all the info about the questions.
I was talking to my mp this morning asking
If he can chech on my application and see
Were we at and told him about the 23 months wait
He said he cant speed it up or do anything
This really bad and not exeptable

soso23

Nov 28, 2012
Brampton, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
AMMAN, JORDAN
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-02-2013
AOR Received.
13-03-2013
File Transfer...
13-03-2013
Med's Request
11-05-2014 -second medical
Med's Done....
22-11-2012 -first medical
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
25-08-2014
LANDED..........
03-09-2014
Roro86 said:
My lawyer said the same thing!! I honestly don't know what to do anymore. My husband really wants to start up a business in Canada and can't do it without the PR! We spent around 2000$ for the lawyer plus 300$ for the multiple visa. When I first applied for him I really thought hiring a lawyer would probably help us.. But I guess it doesn't really. My lawyer is good! No doubt; but it's just the processing time. You know, we are the only clients that are going through amman visa office! All her other clients are Egyptian, Palestinian, and from Dubai! All those are faster. None from Syria or Iraq. And her clients have already received their PR's! :( I guess we have to wait another year. I haven't even told my husband about the processing time. He would be so crushed.

Roro86

Star Member
Feb 1, 2014
LANDED..........
N/Y
soso23 said:
My lawyer said the same thing!! I honestly don't know what to do anymore. My husband really wants to start up a business in Canada and can't do it without the PR! We spent around 2000$ for the lawyer plus 300$ for the multiple visa. When I first applied for him I really thought hiring a lawyer would probably help us.. But I guess it doesn't really. My lawyer is good! No doubt; but it's just the processing time. You know, we are the only clients that are going through amman visa office! All her other clients are Egyptian, Palestinian, and from Dubai! All those are faster. None from Syria or Iraq. And her clients have already received their PR's! :( I guess we have to wait another year. I haven't even told my husband about the processing time. He would be so crushed.

I know how bad it is i left jordan last march
And have not seen my husband since then
And with this 23 months going on i need to wait another
16 moths at least thats not fair at all it just
Break my heart,
And the wrost is that he had UN file with his family
Since 2008 and they asked to come to canada
Now they called his family but sparated his file
So that means if they come he still have to wait
And that make me sooo mad i hate them

luayalali

Star Member
Jan 20, 2014
jordan
Category........
Visa Office......
amman
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
7-2-2012
Doc's Request.
25-2-2013
AOR Received.
17-5-2012
File Transfer...
17-5-2012
Med's Request
20-8-2013
Med's Done....
20-8-2013
Interview........
20-3-2014
Passport Req..
23-3-2014
VISA ISSUED...
25-3-2014
LANDED..........
3-4-2014
Roro86 said:
thank u for ur wish , and ask god to help u with this case

soso23

Nov 28, 2012
Brampton, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
AMMAN, JORDAN
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-02-2013
AOR Received.
13-03-2013
File Transfer...
13-03-2013
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
25-08-2014
LANDED..........
03-09-2014
Roro86 said:
I know how bad it is i left jordan last march
And have not seen my husband since then
And with this 23 months going on i need to wait another
16 moths at least thats not fair at all it just
Break my heart,
And the wrost is that he had UN file with his family
Since 2008 and they asked to come to canada
Now they called his family but sparated his file
So that means if they come he still have to wait
And that make me sooo mad i hate them
When did you apply? Why don't you try a multiple visa for him? I haven't talked to the MP at all. But my lawyer said when I come back to Canada we can try talking to them.

luayalali

Star Member
Jan 20, 2014
jordan
Category........
Visa Office......
amman
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
7-2-2012
Doc's Request.
25-2-2013
AOR Received.
17-5-2012
File Transfer...
17-5-2012
Med's Request
20-8-2013
Med's Done....
20-8-2013
Interview........
20-3-2014
Passport Req..
23-3-2014
VISA ISSUED...
25-3-2014
LANDED..........
3-4-2014
soso23 said:
When did you apply? Why don't you try a multiple visa for him? I haven't talked to the MP at all. But my lawyer said when I come back to Canada we can try talking to them.
we talk to our MP and he say that he cant help us with nothing just the process time is over , so they send for me in the end of 22 months the interview letter . so he cant help any body ,,

luayalali

Star Member
Jan 20, 2014
jordan
Category........
Visa Office......
amman
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
7-2-2012
Doc's Request.
25-2-2013
AOR Received.
17-5-2012
File Transfer...
17-5-2012
Med's Request
20-8-2013
Med's Done....
20-8-2013
Interview........
20-3-2014
Passport Req..
23-3-2014
VISA ISSUED...
25-3-2014
LANDED..........
3-4-2014
omg , i try to see my profile in cic web site , my status changed from application recieved to decision made , and they write that the officier will contact me for that decision soon ,, omg im so scared :'(

soso23

Nov 28, 2012
Brampton, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
AMMAN, JORDAN
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-02-2013
AOR Received.
13-03-2013
File Transfer...
13-03-2013
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
25-08-2014
LANDED..........
03-09-2014
luayalali said:
omg , i try to see my profile in cic web site , my status changed from application recieved to decision made , and they write that the officier will contact me for that decision soon ,, omg im so scared :'(
They didn't email you for passport request? Why did they return your passport to you on the day of your interview? They should have kept it. Now I am scared! Inshallah 5eir!

luayalali

Star Member
Jan 20, 2014
jordan
Category........
Visa Office......
amman
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
7-2-2012
Doc's Request.
25-2-2013
AOR Received.
17-5-2012
File Transfer...
17-5-2012
Med's Request
20-8-2013
Med's Done....
20-8-2013
Interview........
20-3-2014
Passport Req..
23-3-2014
VISA ISSUED...
25-3-2014
LANDED..........
3-4-2014
soso23 said:
They didn't email you for passport request? Why did they return your passport to you on the day of your interview? They should have kept it. Now I am scared! Inshallah 5eir!
not yet , he give me the passport back and tell me we will send u email . that is the procedure there as i know , inshalla khair

Roro86

Star Member
Feb 1, 2014
LANDED..........
N/Y
soso23 said:

I still have way to go i sent my application to mississauga on
July 2013 got approval and file transfer in
Aug 2013 i know am not even close to anything yet
:(

Annna nassser

Oct 19, 2013
Visa Office......
Amman office
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13/8/2012
File Transfer...
13/9/2012
Med's Done....
1/7/2012 the 2nd requested in 22/3/2014
Interview........
N/y
Passport Req..
N/y
VISA ISSUED...
N/y
LANDED..........
N/y
Hello everyone please respond me
The empassy e-mailed me for the medical exam and police certificat from iraq but the problem that iam living know in turkey i cant go back to iraq by my self what can i do ????

M-90

Star Member
Mar 13, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Amman
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Annna nassser said:
Hello everyone please respond me
The empassy e-mailed me for the medical exam and police certificat from iraq but the problem that iam living know in turkey i cant go back to iraq by my self what can i do ????
Salam All,,

You have to go back to do what they asked you to do in Iraq before the due date come. you CAN NOT do the medical Exam in Turkey because it is another Visa office. Otherwise your application will be rejected, and if you tell them that you are in Turkey now you will have problem it will delay your processing time or more than that because you did not tell them where do you live...

ALL this from my experience with them

M-90

Star Member
Mar 13, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Amman
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
luayalali said:
Salam,,

InshaAllah Khir, after the decision made InshaAllah you will get the E-Mail in the next 2 business days.