Apr 20, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Amman
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Annna nassser said:
Hiii
I wanted to ask you all. I have been waiting my visa for about 16 months and i have done only one medical test they didnt ask me to do another ...also,i saw that every one of you did the second test according to the time you guys waited
And the empassy i think always give the visa after at lest 3 monthes of the second medical
What should i do???
Can i do the test without thier orders or just wait????
u can't do the medical without their request.
- check ur representative if u have one. see if he received the request from the embassy
- check ur spam folder.
- email the embassy to notify them hoping get a reply from them
- ask for ur gcms to figure out what happening with ur file
- if u did all the above without any benefit, u can't do anything but waiting.
good luck, i'm still waiting for ur answer about my three questions please.

soso23

Nov 28, 2012
Brampton, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
AMMAN, JORDAN
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-02-2013
AOR Received.
13-03-2013
File Transfer...
13-03-2013
Med's Request
11-05-2014 -second medical
Med's Done....
22-11-2012 -first medical
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
Sent with documents that were needed.
VISA ISSUED...
25-08-2014
LANDED..........
03-09-2014
joeiraq said:
Supporting documents:

1- Itinerary, Travel

You must provide a copy of your flight ticket or booking, if available, and/or the itinerary of your visit (proposed route of your journey.)

2 - Family Information (IMM5645)
3 - Purpose of Travel
You must provide documents supporting the purpose of your travel to Canada. Examples include: proof of educational study, wedding invitations, proof of a medical appointment, notification of death, funeral notice, etc.
4- Passport or Travel document
5- Proof of Relationship
6- Employment Reference Letter
You must provide an employment reference letter (an up-to-date reference from current or past employers). If you have had more than two employers in the last two years, please provide a letter from both employers.

Reference letters must be written on company letterhead, show the company's full address and telephone and fax numbers, and be stamped with the company's official seal.

The letter should include all of the following information:

the specific period of your employment with the company
the positions you held during the period of employment and the time spent in each position
full details of your main responsibilities in each position
your total annual salary plus benefits
the signature of your immediate supervisor or the personnel officer at the company
a business card of the person signing

7- Invitation Letter
8- Proof of Income
Provide proof of income, such as:

signed original letter on company letterhead from your employer which includes: your name, position, current salary and date of hire; and/or
document issued from your employer showing your regular salary, such as a pay stub; and
income tax returns for the last 2 years (if applicable); and/or
proof of other sources of income (pension statement, investments, etc.)

9- Proof of Means of Financial Support
10- Proof of Medical Exam
11- Digital Photo
12- Travel History
these are the supporting documents we may provide in addition to the applications we should fill (( that's great)), they think we live in canada to provide all these???!!!,come on guys this is middle east, especially for the employment reference letter or i can call it in Arabic (خلاصة خدمة), which is even not allowed to have one only if i apply for a master degree or phd as a postgraduate student ((i'm talking according to my situation as a government employee)) and they will not give it by hand they always send it with private mail to the ministry of higher education because they know it's used for immigrations, getting another better jobs and such things. even with the private sector company i worked for as a part time job, they will not provide me with this letter(guys this is Iraq!!!).
for the proof of income i can call it in Arabic(تاييد استمرار بالخدمة او العمل), which i can get it but it should be entitled to a specific place like associations or banks, of course they can't entitle it for the embassy of Canada.
for the (Itinerary, Travel) really i can't say anything did they mean to buy two way ticket before getting the visa?really!!
if i can provide all these supporting documents in Iraq,I'll not leave it cause it will be better than Canada!!!right?!

Well this is what I am going to do. I am pregnant with identical twins mashallah. So the weather and the houses here are making me sick. I still have a cough that has been here since last week plus 3 days which is a long time. I feel like if I stay here any longer I am going to get worse or get sick every time. My husband has had enough and doesnt want to live in Jordan any longer. I am hating the life style here and I miss Canada so much. I do NOT want to leave to Canada and leave my husband behind because I can't live without him. It has only been 11 months since we sent in our file and 10 months since I got my sponsor approval. I feel like his papers aren't going to come out any time soon. My MP says in 16 months. When we first did the papers with her she had told us 8-12 months, and for some reason she is now saying 16 months when the cic website clearly states 22 months. My husband and I are going crazy and want to go back to canada. So this is what I am going to do. I am going to let my MP do all the paper work for us and do a multiple visa for my husband. I am going to get a letter from my OB (my doctor) stating that it is an emergency and I need to leave the country right away with my husband. My health is getting worse and it is better for me to stay in Canada until I give birth to my twins and that I want my husband to be with me and support me as I get through this high risk pregnancy. My MP has asked me to pay her 300$ plus 150$ for government fees. So She has asked me to also get the following supporting documents only: Letter from my doctor stating what I just have explained, notice of assessment from 2012 from my tax, Recent Employment letter from my husband stating his job, position, duration and salary, and a recent bank statement from previous 3 months with $8000.00 cash in the bank account. However these are the only things she has asked me to get and scanned and emailed to her. But do they not need the travel history scanned from his passport? or photos done as well has finger prints? So we have not payed her yet but signed a contract with her scanned and emailed. We have decided that as soon as we get all our documents together, I will pay her and send her the documents. She has decided to do the applications and send everything online instead of doing it in paper and sent to the embassy. I know online is faster than the normal routine. This is what I am doing. Let me know if you guys think this is a good idea or not? and if you believe this will help him get the multiple visa?

I believe if you have a good reason for going, I think they will accept. It doesn't matter what job or how much money you have, I think its just if its an emergency or if you were invited to go somewhere or if its desperately important. Not sure. But I know some people who just applied and got all the supporting documents without any good reason and just got it like that without anything. I guess they are just lucky.

Let me know what you guys are going to do. I believe if you get an MP its easier and better they will help you.

joeiraq

Apr 20, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Amman
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
luayalali said:
i post a comment before about how is the MP can help us to finalize our application but no body post nothing about that subject , plz any body know any thing about that just tell us about it
ur MP can email the embassy about ur application to figure out what happened with it. it's something depending on ur MP if he is cooperative because some MP told their clients like u (people seeking their help) to wait until the end of the processing time the visa office listed then they will email the visa office and do something to help u, also it depends on the visa office sometimes it just not reply the emails even if is from a MP.
about the case of the member u asked which is msaidalii65, i think he crossed the processing time limit which is 23 months so his MP call the embassy and help him especially the member said that he proved to him that the embassy finished number of cases received in the embassy after his one.
i think u should seek ur MP help, u'll not gonna lose anything.

joeiraq

Apr 20, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Amman
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
soso23 said:
Well this is what I am going to do. I am pregnant with identical twins mashallah. So the weather and the houses here are making me sick. I still have a cough that has been here since last week plus 3 days which is a long time. I feel like if I stay here any longer I am going to get worse or get sick every time. My husband has had enough and doesnt want to live in Jordan any longer. I am hating the life style here and I miss Canada so much. I do NOT want to leave to Canada and leave my husband behind because I can't live without him. It has only been 11 months since we sent in our file and 10 months since I got my sponsor approval. I feel like his papers aren't going to come out any time soon. My MP says in 16 months. When we first did the papers with her she had told us 8-12 months, and for some reason she is now saying 16 months when the cic website clearly states 22 months. My husband and I are going crazy and want to go back to canada. So this is what I am going to do. I am going to let my MP do all the paper work for us and do a multiple visa for my husband. I am going to get a letter from my OB (my doctor) stating that it is an emergency and I need to leave the country right away with my husband. My health is getting worse and it is better for me to stay in Canada until I give birth to my twins and that I want my husband to be with me and support me as I get through this high risk pregnancy. My MP has asked me to pay her 300$ plus 150$ for government fees. So She has asked me to also get the following supporting documents only: Letter from my doctor stating what I just have explained, notice of assessment from 2012 from my tax, Recent Employment letter from my husband stating his job, position, duration and salary, and a recent bank statement from previous 3 months with $8000.00 cash in the bank account. However these are the only things she has asked me to get and scanned and emailed to her. But do they not need the travel history scanned from his passport? or photos done as well has finger prints? So we have not payed her yet but signed a contract with her scanned and emailed. We have decided that as soon as we get all our documents together, I will pay her and send her the documents. She has decided to do the applications and send everything online instead of doing it in paper and sent to the embassy. I know online is faster than the normal routine. This is what I am doing. Let me know if you guys think this is a good idea or not? and if you believe this will help him get the multiple visa?

I believe if you have a good reason for going, I think they will accept. It doesn't matter what job or how much money you have, I think its just if its an emergency or if you were invited to go somewhere or if its desperately important. Not sure. But I know some people who just applied and got all the supporting documents without any good reason and just got it like that without anything. I guess they are just lucky.

Let me know what you guys are going to do. I believe if you get an MP its easier and better they will help you.
Allah bless u, ur twins and husband.
first i wish u good luck and u give me some hope, i don't know if i should try or it just be a waste of time and money especially i'm in Iraq not Jordan. only Allah knows how much we need to be together now especially my wife is pregnant too. u can't imagine the pain we feel now especially me when i think i may not see the baby any time soon, but the real pain is that my wife really need me now and i can't be their with her because some ppl thought that i may stay their so they have the right to prevent me from helping her or see my first baby in his first moments!!!
second what do u mean by MP? MP means member of parliament as everyone use it in this site.
i think after ur lawyer apply for ur husband online,she will get a biometric instructions guide and emailed it for u to go to the visa application center in Amman to give the fingerprints of ur husband and taking photos for him for 85$ i think.

soso23

Nov 28, 2012
Brampton, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
AMMAN, JORDAN
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-02-2013
AOR Received.
13-03-2013
File Transfer...
13-03-2013
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
25-08-2014
LANDED..........
03-09-2014
joeiraq said:
Allah bless u, ur twins and husband.
first i wish u good luck and u give me some hope, i don't know if i should try or it just be a waste of time and money especially i'm in Iraq not Jordan. only Allah knows how much we need to be together now especially my wife is pregnant too. u can't imagine the pain we feel now especially me when i think i may not see the baby any time soon, but the real pain is that my wife really need me now and i can't be their with her because some ppl thought that i may stay their so they have the right to prevent me from helping her or see my first baby in his first moments!!!
second what do u mean by MP? MP means member of parliament as everyone use it in this site.
i think after ur lawyer apply for ur husband online,she will get a biometric instructions guide and emailed it for u to go to the visa application center in Amman to give the fingerprints of ur husband and taking photos for him for 85$ i think.
I mean my lawyer not MP sorry. You know what, apply for multiple
Visa! Do it!!! Your wife is pregnant right? Tell her to get a paper from the doctor stating how many months she is plus when she will be due and that you want to be there when she gives birth! Do it trust me. I am going to try. Because if I don't try then I will regret not trying in the end! Let us both try and inshallah 5air. Hopefully this will help. In the letter tell her that she needs her husbands support. How long have you been waiting since you sent in the file?

luayalali

Star Member
Jan 20, 2014
jordan
Category........
Visa Office......
amman
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
7-2-2012
Doc's Request.
25-2-2013
AOR Received.
17-5-2012
File Transfer...
17-5-2012
Med's Request
20-8-2013
Med's Done....
20-8-2013
Interview........
20-3-2014
Passport Req..
23-3-2014
VISA ISSUED...
25-3-2014
LANDED..........
3-4-2014
joeiraq said:
ur MP can email the embassy about ur application to figure out what happened with it. it's something depending on ur MP if he is cooperative because some MP told their clients like u (people seeking their help) to wait until the end of the processing time the visa office listed then they will email the visa office and do something to help u, also it depends on the visa office sometimes it just not reply the emails even if is from a MP.
about the case of the member u asked which is msaidalii65, i think he crossed the processing time limit which is 23 months so his MP call the embassy and help him especially the member said that he proved to him that the embassy finished number of cases received in the embassy after his one.
i think u should seek ur MP help, u'll not gonna lose anything.
thanks for your helpful , u r right when my wife go for the MP he say for her that we must wait until the processing time is finished at all ( 22 months ) and for me im waiting now for 20 months , so we must wait another couple months to do that .

l.abas

Dec 20, 2013
luayalali said:
i post a comment before about how is the MP can help us to finalize our application but no body post nothing about that subject , plz any body know any thing about that just tell us about it
they dont really finalize things but they help move your file, when i spoke to MP and she emailed them after 3 days i got my 2nd medical requested and even my lawyer said the MP really helps move your application and makes the officers work on it quickly.

luayalali

Star Member
Jan 20, 2014
jordan
Category........
Visa Office......
amman
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
7-2-2012
Doc's Request.
25-2-2013
AOR Received.
17-5-2012
File Transfer...
17-5-2012
Med's Request
20-8-2013
Med's Done....
20-8-2013
Interview........
20-3-2014
Passport Req..
23-3-2014
VISA ISSUED...
25-3-2014
LANDED..........
3-4-2014
l.abas said:
they dont really finalize things but they help move your file, when i spoke to MP and she emailed them after 3 days i got my 2nd medical requested and even my lawyer said the MP really helps move your application and makes the officers work on it quickly.
thanks so much to your reply and i hope to us to finish our applications as soon as possible .

soso23

Nov 28, 2012
Brampton, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
AMMAN, JORDAN
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-02-2013
AOR Received.
13-03-2013
File Transfer...
13-03-2013
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
25-08-2014
LANDED..........
03-09-2014
I asked my lawyer about the MP and she said if I was in Canada it would help; but because I am
With my husband in Jordan it won't make a difference. So the only Chance I have is doing the multiple visa for him. I am just waiting till I go to my doctor to get an emergency letter. For those who are waiting more than 20 months why? Why aren't your lawyers doing anything? My lawyer said the most she waited for Jordan applicants are less than 16 months. No more than that.

luayalali

Star Member
Jan 20, 2014
jordan
Category........
Visa Office......
amman
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
7-2-2012
Doc's Request.
25-2-2013
AOR Received.
17-5-2012
File Transfer...
17-5-2012
Med's Request
20-8-2013
Med's Done....
20-8-2013
Interview........
20-3-2014
Passport Req..
23-3-2014
VISA ISSUED...
25-3-2014
LANDED..........
3-4-2014
soso23 said:
I asked my lawyer about the MP and she said if I was in Canada it would help; but because I am
With my husband in Jordan it won't make a difference. So the only Chance I have is doing the multiple visa for him. I am just waiting till I go to my doctor to get an emergency letter. For those who are waiting more than 20 months why? Why aren't your lawyers doing anything? My lawyer said the most she waited for Jordan applicants are less than 16 months. No more than that.
dear soso23 : im waiting now for 21 months !!!! what can i do ??? we are going for the MP and he tell us he cant do nothing just the time is finished ( 22 months for amman office ) so i cant do nothing . i send for them an e- mail before one month and they dont reply for it ,!!! tell me what can i do ??? i live in a miserable life without my wife , i miss her soo much :( :-[ :( :-[

luayalali

Star Member
Jan 20, 2014
jordan
Category........
Visa Office......
amman
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
7-2-2012
Doc's Request.
25-2-2013
AOR Received.
17-5-2012
File Transfer...
17-5-2012
Med's Request
20-8-2013
Med's Done....
20-8-2013
Interview........
20-3-2014
Passport Req..
23-3-2014
VISA ISSUED...
25-3-2014
LANDED..........
3-4-2014
soso23 said:
with all my respect to your lawyer , he dont know nothing about what happens here in amman office , there is no chance for any body to finish his or her file less than 16 months ,, hhhhh . noo way . noooo way

soso23

Nov 28, 2012
Brampton, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
AMMAN, JORDAN
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-02-2013
AOR Received.
13-03-2013
File Transfer...
13-03-2013
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
25-08-2014
LANDED..........
03-09-2014
luayalali said:
with all my respect to your lawyer , he dont know nothing about what happens here in amman office , there is no chance for any body to finish his or her file less than 16 months ,, hhhhh . noo way . noooo way
My friend she was with her and her husband for the visa in 13.5 months and she had this same
Lawyer as me. You really never know. It makes me sad to know that some of you have been waiting forever. I honestly cannot believe it. I don't know really.. :( some
People on this site got the visa in 18 months! I guess it depends on the file really. :/ I guess after the 22 month mark talk to the MP again. Keep bugging them until you get the visa!

luayalali

Star Member
Jan 20, 2014
jordan
Category........
Visa Office......
amman
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
7-2-2012
Doc's Request.
25-2-2013
AOR Received.
17-5-2012
File Transfer...
17-5-2012
Med's Request
20-8-2013
Med's Done....
20-8-2013
Interview........
20-3-2014
Passport Req..
23-3-2014
VISA ISSUED...
25-3-2014
LANDED..........
3-4-2014
soso23 said:
My friend she was with her and her husband for the visa in 13.5 months and she had this same
Lawyer as me. You really never know. It makes me sad to know that some of you have been waiting forever. I honestly cannot believe it. I don't know really.. :( some
People on this site got the visa in 18 months! I guess it depends on the file really. :/ I guess after the 22 month mark talk to the MP again. Keep bugging them until you get the visa!
yes u r right , its depending on your file , i dont know whats happen with my application , just im waiting and checking e-mail every hour ., OMG what can i do ???!!!

luayalali

Star Member
Jan 20, 2014
jordan
Category........
Visa Office......
amman
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
7-2-2012
Doc's Request.
25-2-2013
AOR Received.
17-5-2012
File Transfer...
17-5-2012
Med's Request
20-8-2013
Med's Done....
20-8-2013
Interview........
20-3-2014
Passport Req..
23-3-2014
VISA ISSUED...
25-3-2014
LANDED..........
3-4-2014
soso23 said:
[/quote
so you dont make a second medical ??

soso23

Nov 28, 2012
Brampton, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
AMMAN, JORDAN
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-02-2013
AOR Received.
13-03-2013
File Transfer...
13-03-2013
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
25-08-2014
LANDED..........
03-09-2014
luayalali said:
soso23 said:
[/quote
so you dont make a second medical ??
No wallah; they haven't asked. Usually they ask after the 1 year mark. The application was approved for sponsor on March 13, so after March 13 they will start to open the file and ask for the second medical. Do you have a lawyer?