+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Amman - Spousal Since January 2012 or Late 2010

l.abas

Dec 20, 2013
Joeiraqi thanks for your post...we have already done our second medical about 5 months ago...i think i jus might go back for a visit. What are the gmcs?

O.canada

Oct 29, 2013
It has been 20 months since my husband and I have applied for him to come to Canada. I have contacted my MP and they have contacted the Amman office and my MP does not even get a reply. It has been about 5 months since we submitted his second medical and police certificate. It is a very difficult thing - all this waiting. I really hope that we will hear something soon. What else can we do?

l.abas

Dec 20, 2013
O.canada said:
It has been 20 months since my husband and I have applied for him to come to Canada. I have contacted my MP and they have contacted the Amman office and my MP does not even get a reply. It has been about 5 months since we submitted his second medical and police certificate. It is a very difficult thing - all this waiting. I really hope that we will hear something soon. What else can we do?
Your situation is exactly like mine..my MP is contacting them by email and they never reply...im under so much stress.

Annna nassser

Oct 19, 2013
Visa Office......
Amman office
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13/8/2012
File Transfer...
13/9/2012
Med's Done....
1/7/2012 the 2nd requested in 22/3/2014
Interview........
N/y
Passport Req..
N/y
VISA ISSUED...
N/y
LANDED..........
N/y
joeiraq said:
I have a question if u don't mind Annna, u said u send ur passport to the embassy,did u get the golden email?did u receive ur visa?
I have send my password for the visiting visa but they refused it ...
May allah hear from you to resive the golden e-mail...

Annna nassser

Oct 19, 2013
Visa Office......
Amman office
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13/8/2012
File Transfer...
13/9/2012
Med's Done....
1/7/2012 the 2nd requested in 22/3/2014
Interview........
N/y
Passport Req..
N/y
VISA ISSUED...
N/y
LANDED..........
N/y
soso23 said:
Has anyone ever done a multiple visa for their spouse while waiting for the immigration papers?
Yesss.but they refused it

soso23

Nov 28, 2012
Brampton, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
AMMAN, JORDAN
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-02-2013
AOR Received.
13-03-2013
File Transfer...
13-03-2013
Med's Request
11-05-2014 -second medical
Med's Done....
22-11-2012 -first medical
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
Sent with documents that were needed.
VISA ISSUED...
25-08-2014
LANDED..........
03-09-2014
Annna nassser said:
Yesss.but they refused it
Did you find out the reason why?

luayalali

Star Member
Jan 20, 2014
jordan
Category........
Visa Office......
amman
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
7-2-2012
Doc's Request.
25-2-2013
AOR Received.
17-5-2012
File Transfer...
17-5-2012
Med's Request
20-8-2013
Med's Done....
20-8-2013
Interview........
20-3-2014
Passport Req..
23-3-2014
VISA ISSUED...
25-3-2014
LANDED..........
3-4-2014
its been 20 months for my immigration application and i do the medical test at 1-9-2013 , and until now nothing to hear from them !!!! for which time we must wait them to tell us whats happen with ours applications ?????? its very hard to sit and wait all this time , we cant do nothing and say nothing ... :( :( :( :'( :'( :'(

joeiraq

Apr 20, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Amman
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Annna nassser said:
I have send my password for the visiting visa but they refused it ...
May allah hear from you to resive the golden e-mail...
Inshaa Allah ya rab u 'll get it very soon, btw did u get a second medical request? when was that? number of months passed since they received it?
soso23 and i thinking of getting a visitor visa so if u can help us here, it will be very nice from u.
first did u believe that u provide all the evidences and requirements to convince them that u will leave Canada when visa get expired. i mean here did u provide a bank statement with sufficient money for at least six months early,funds or house under ur name, letter of employment, or letter of a vacation from ur boss or something like that?
second did u get a letter of refusal from them? what are the causes they based on to refuse the visa? did u blame them about something ((actually i blame them about everything hehehehe but i'm just asking))?
third what was the type of the visa u apply for single or multiple?
thank u so much

joeiraq

Apr 20, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Amman
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I.abas, O.canada, and luayalali Allah bless u for ur patience, i wish i have this courage to wait all that time, now i feel i'm still at the beginning of this silly road, ya rab help us.
in sha'a Allah it's ur turn now,u 'll get ur golden emails from that lazy embassy very soon. ya Allah.

O.canada

Oct 29, 2013
I am sick to death of waiting waiting waiting - when I first put in my application, the processing times was 16 months and now it is 22. I really hope it does not go up again. I think from looking at this website we will be hearing something soon in the next couple of months - maybe sooner... maybe tomorrow... ;) ;) ;)

O.canada

Oct 29, 2013
joeiraq said:
Inshaa Allah ya rab u 'll get it very soon, btw did u get a second medical request? when was that? number of months passed since they received it?
soso23 and i thinking of getting a visitor visa so if u can help us here, it will be very nice from u.
first did u believe that u provide all the evidences and requirements to convince them that u will leave Canada when visa get expired. i mean here did u provide a bank statement with sufficient money for at least six months early,funds or house under ur name, letter of employment, or letter of a vacation from ur boss or something like that?
second did u get a letter of refusal from them? what are the causes they based on to refuse the visa? did u blame them about something ((actually i blame them about everything hehehehe but i'm just asking))?
third what was the type of the visa u apply for single or multiple?
thank u so much
My husband applied for a single visa and it was denied. He had money in the bank, he had a letter of employment from his job, he had property in his home country. Still he got refused. They said they did not believe that he would leave the Canada when the time was up. Maybe if your partner has been to many countries before and shown to leave and there was never a problem maybe that would help. I think it is unusual if they give a visitor visa if you have a permanent visa application in. You can only try - Good luck !

soso23

Nov 28, 2012
Brampton, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
AMMAN, JORDAN
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-02-2013
AOR Received.
13-03-2013
File Transfer...
13-03-2013
Med's Request
11-05-2014 -second medical
Med's Done....
22-11-2012 -first medical
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
Sent with documents that were needed.
VISA ISSUED...
25-08-2014
LANDED..........
03-09-2014
O.canada said:
My husband applied for a single visa and it was denied. He had money in the bank, he had a letter of employment from his job, he had property in his home country. Still he got refused. They said they did not believe that he would leave the Canada when the time was up. Maybe if your partner has been to many countries before and shown to leave and there was never a problem maybe that would help. I think it is unusual if they give a visitor visa if you have a permanent visa application in. You can only try - Good luck !
OMG really? Maybe in the employment letter he states that he has to come back soon. The thing is when he does get the visa inshallah I'm going to keep updating it until he gets his immigration papers. I can't stand staying in amman any longer because it's making me sick and I can't stand the lifestyle here. My husband has his own business here but he is letting someone take over. However my mp said this isn't guaranteed he will get the visa but I am going to get a letter from the doctor stating that I want him to come back to Canada with me and my pregnancy is at high risk and me staying in Canada is better.

I know someone in this group did a single and multiple visa for their husband and he got it twice! I don't remember who but if you are reading this.. Please reply and let us know what exactly you did!

luayalali

Star Member
Jan 20, 2014
jordan
Category........
Visa Office......
amman
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
7-2-2012
Doc's Request.
25-2-2013
AOR Received.
17-5-2012
File Transfer...
17-5-2012
Med's Request
20-8-2013
Med's Done....
20-8-2013
Interview........
20-3-2014
Passport Req..
23-3-2014
VISA ISSUED...
25-3-2014
LANDED..........
3-4-2014
joeiraq said:
I.abas, O.canada, and luayalali Allah bless u for ur patience, i wish i have this courage to wait all that time, now i feel i'm still at the beginning of this silly road, ya rab help us.
in sha'a Allah it's ur turn now,u 'll get ur golden emails from that lazy embassy very soon. ya Allah.
thanks alot for your hope to us , and i wish for all to finish this lonely life very soon because we miss our spouses soooo much and we cant live without them as they cant make that too . my wife is very mad because os that and have alot of strees , so what can i do for that situation !!! just wait the help from the god . god please help us with that thing (plz) .

l.abas

Dec 20, 2013
joeiraq said:
Waiting is the hardest thing in life. I am going to iraq for a visit and maybe while im there we get the golden email good luck to all of u

l.abas

Dec 20, 2013
soso23 said:
OMG really? Maybe in the employment letter he states that he has to come back soon. The thing is when he does get the visa inshallah I'm going to keep updating it until he gets his immigration papers. I can't stand staying in amman any longer because it's making me sick and I can't stand the lifestyle here. My husband has his own business here but he is letting someone take over. However my mp said this isn't guaranteed he will get the visa but I am going to get a letter from the doctor stating that I want him to come back to Canada with me and my pregnancy is at high risk and me staying in Canada is better.
/quote
I was pregnant when i came back to canada and my doctor gave me a letter saying my pregnancy may be early due to all the stress and still they didnt even care. I dont mean to ruin things for you but hang in there i know it is hard i had a very hard time aswell but trust me its so hard when you are far away ..just come back when u are atleast 6 months pregnant and nshalla u will hear something soon. I defintely recommend the vistor visa for ur delivery he should get accepted for sure.
I know someone in this group did a single and multiple visa for their husband and he got it twice! I don't remember who but if you are reading this.. Please reply and let us know what exactly you did!