+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

am i victim of fraud?

P

patel1992

hello experts,
I came in talks of consultant, named istaa dot ca .based in canada.they people made partenership with Mdslimited dot ca.
and they claims that who completes the training will recieve certificates which will help to obtain employement in canada for entry level positionin oil and gas sector.

for placement they had taken help of lifelonged dot ca based in canada.

i completed this training in 19th september,2011.
in the starting of december i recieved online employement form from the various employer.but till didnt heared from the employer.
for training i already paid 5000$.

and the istaa.ca says that wait till 24th april you will get reply from employer.

so i want to know. am i victim of fraud?

jas55baha

Jul 9, 2012
Alizza Recruiting Agency Fraud jobs

Hospitality jobs/ cook jobs fraud by Alizza Recruiting Agency...... recruiter using Jobbank dot com, simplyhired dot com

Alizza Recruiting Agency is a Fraud and I lost 3000$ so please beware of this Agency ....

person name: Alizza Gill

Here is a situation that I got a job offer from a consultancy called Alizza Recruitment Agency .... They sent me the job offer and some forms to filled up., and then they asked to deposit certain amount to get my LMO & Visa. I made already 3000 Canadian dollars to the below account by wire transfer.

This company is fraud and I was cheated by this company... please sir I want to file a case on this company.......also attached some documents from this company

Below is the details of the Consultant Agents which they used.

Name: Alizza Recruitment Agency
Person name: Alizza Gill
Phone No: 519-489-0105
Email id: [b][b]alizzaenterprise[/b] at hotmail dot com[/b], alizzagill at hotmail dot com, kamaexpress at hotmail dot com
Address: 3533 Derry st east, Mississauga, Ontario L4T1B1, Canada

Bank Details The money was sent me :
BMO Bank of Montareal
7145 Goreway Dr
Mississauga, Ontario L4T2T5
Account No: 1997 497
Complete sequence: 29942-001-1997-497