+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

already have USA VISA . But still status is like this

J1234

Sep 21, 2017
Applied on 28/August /2017

ALREADY HAVE VALID USA B1/B2 VISA. Now applied for TRV Visitor visa. Applied at VFS (Paper application ) and later linked Paper application to online application.

Still Passport is lying with Consulate.

Status is like this for the last 3 days.

Application status A final decision has been made. Please see the final decision below.
Review of eligibility We regret to inform you that you do not meet the eligibility requirements. Please see the final decision below.

Review of additional documents The additional documents you provided are being reviewed.
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes. Help

Final decision____________________________ (blank)

ANY BODY HAVE SIMILAR SITUATION.
CONFUSED

Any Comment on this.

Last edited:

J1234

Sep 21, 2017
What ties to your home country did you list. Where did you apply from.
I am Minor. My grandfather applied visa for me. My parents are in India (Not Appplied). I am pursuing my Secondary Education (School letter attached). My parents doing business here and my sister is completing her graduation next year. We have our own house.

Recently got USA Visa. Also want to visit canada with my grandparents. I applied from vfs chandigarh last week of August 2017.

Confused What Decision they have made ??

Last edited:

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
You'll need to wait until the 'Final decision' status is updated to either 'Approved or Refused'..... and your passport is returned to you

J1234

Sep 21, 2017
You'll need to wait until the 'Final decision' status is updated to either 'Approved or Refused'..... and your passport is returned to you
Yes. No other way. I am just sharing here, if somebody have similar situation so that we all can share our experiences.

anyway fingers Crossed

J1234

Sep 21, 2017
Got one more email yesterday from donotreply : Your application (V....) has been updated.

But still : status is

Applicaiton status : FInal decsion has been made > pls see below for final decision.
Eligibility : We regret you are not eligible as per our criteria. See final decision below

Additional docs : are being reviewed
final decision : BLANK

(Seen no update in gc account).

What is this Sir ?

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Got one more email yesterday from donotreply : Your application (V....) has been updated.

But still : status is

Applicaiton status : FInal decsion has been made > pls see below for final decision.
Eligibility : We regret you are not eligible as per our criteria. See final decision below

Additional docs : are being reviewed
final decision : BLANK

(Seen no update in gc account).

What is this Sir ?
A ghost email means your application has gone through some internal visa office checks/updates. Until the 'Final decision' changes and you get the TRV or a refusal letter, you can stay hopeful

J1234

Sep 21, 2017
A ghost email means your application has gone through some internal visa office checks/updates. Until the 'Final decision' changes and you get the TRV or a refusal letter, you can stay hopeful
@Bryanna

To my surprise PASSPORT was today returned without mentioning any reason. Received an eveloped letter dated 25-09-2017 contains the following lines :

“Your passport is being returned to you without a visa.

Important information regarding your application has been sent to you by E-mail. Please check your e-mail.”

NO EMAIL RECEIVED TILL NOW IN MY EMAIL ACCOUNT. Difficult to access Reasons.

APPLIED PAPER APPLICATION by my grandfather . We ALL HAVE B1/B2 Multiple VIsa Entry for USA.
My grandfather have 10 multiple entry for CANADA also, travelled Multiple times in past. Still decision is like this. They applied on my behalf as I am minor.

CIC status still not closed.

FINAL DECISION STILL BLANK ????

Any suggestion. or should we write an email to send us the REASONs for Returning the passport without a VISA.
I am going to USA with my grandparent next month. They are going to canada also for few days, How can he abandon me in USA as they have US/CANADA Visa and I have only USA Visa. Very difficult situaltio

kaviraj251

Star Member
Sep 25, 2017
@Bryanna

To my surprise PASSPORT was today returned without mentioning any reason. Received an eveloped letter dated 25-09-2017 contains the following lines :

“Your passport is being returned to you without a visa.

Important information regarding your application has been sent to you by E-mail. Please check your e-mail.”

NO EMAIL RECEIVED TILL NOW IN MY EMAIL ACCOUNT. Difficult to access Reasons.

APPLIED PAPER APPLICATION by my grandfather . We ALL HAVE B1/B2 Multiple VIsa Entry for USA.
My grandfather have 10 multiple entry for CANADA also, travelled Multiple times in past. Still decision is like this. They applied on my behalf as I am minor.

CIC status still not closed.

FINAL DECISION STILL BLANK ????

Any suggestion. or should we write an email to send us the REASONs for Returning the passport without a VISA.
I am going to USA with my grandparent next month. They are going to canada also for few days, How can he abandon me in USA as they have US/CANADA Visa and I have only USA Visa. Very difficult situaltio
have you travelled to USA before

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Hi,

Unfortunately, you have been refused a TRV. If you don't get the email/refusal reasons in a couple of days then email the relevant visa office.

Before you reapply, do post:
1. Purpose of your intended visit and for how long?

2. Have you traveled to the US earlier? Any other countries?

3. Are you a student? If yes, what documents did you submit + are you traveling during your school break?

4. Are your grandparents your legal guardians? What documents did they submit?

5. Do you have confirmed travel plans and/or hotel bookings and/or an itinerary for your US visit?

Cheers

J1234

Sep 21, 2017
have you travelled to USA before
Got USA visa just a month back. Grandparents travelling to USA and canada next month. I am also going with them. But I have only USA visa at this moment.

Very strange situation at this moment. When an adult is accompanying the minor how can he abondon a minor in USA as they have a confirmed plan to go to Canada also at the same time.

Last edited:

J1234

Sep 21, 2017
Hi,

Unfortunately, you have been refused a TRV. If you don't get the email/refusal reasons in a couple of days then email the relevant visa office.

Before you reapply, do post:
1. Purpose of your intended visit and for how long?

- My grandparents mentioned in application and in Letter of purpose to consulate i.e. tourism and Just 14 days intended stay in canada, then for 5 days in USA and then back to India from Newyork.

2. Have you traveled to the US earlier? Any other countries?

- I am Just 15 years old. Got USA visa last month. Just going very first time our of India with my Grandparents.

3. Are you a student? If yes, what documents did you submit + are you traveling during your school break?

- Yes, I am a student. I attached Enrollment, Good Standing and Leave sanctioned letter signed / sanctioned from School authority for 20 days.

4. Are your grandparents your legal guardians? What documents did they submit?

- They submitted CONSENT LETTER from my parents duly attested from attornery and clearly mentioning dates, address of Canada (Hotel booking) , passport nos of accompanying persons with phone nos etc etc. in a format mentioned on Canadian website.

5. Do you have confirmed travel plans and/or hotel bookings and/or an itinerary for your US visit?

- Yes, I attached Travel Itineary (Delhi - Toronto and Newyork - Delhi) with hotel booking in Canada for 14 days.

Very strange situation at this moment. When it is compulsary for an adult to accompanying a minor , then how can they abondon a minor in USA as my grandparents have a confirmed plan to go to Canada also at the same time.

Jtpolzin

Star Member
Aug 30, 2017

Very strange situation at this moment. When it is compulsary for an adult to accompanying a minor , then how can they abondon a minor in USA as my grandparents have a confirmed plan to go to Canada also at the same time.
Sounds like your grandparents have a decision to make. Leave you in USA alone or not go to Canada. Unfortunately Canada does not base their visa decision on this situation