+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

allahamdulliah got visa in 2 nd attempt.

Mesha

Star Member
Jun 26, 2011
Congratulationssssss!!!!!!!!!!! ........... hassan.

which course you have taken?

what is your current education??

AKIF MOIN

Dec 12, 2011
Dear

I am very much interested to study in Torronto. I am the MBA Finance from Karachi. I have scored 6.0 bands in IELTS. I am very much confused about colleges in Canada. Some consultant comments that ACCA is not good enough. It is therefore Visa officer would not response positive to paste visa on Passport. They added that Universities in Canada had sufficient goodwill and its had granted visa. My carrer is totally depend upon visa officer.

I am very much depress and confuse. I found that u got Visa. Its is excellent news for me. I pray Allah to u to have brilliant success in ur life.
As well as I request you to guide me about Consultant in Karachi, ACCA colleges chance to get VISA.

Thanks
Akif Moin Farooqi
Karachi

NSU_GIRL

Jan 1, 2012
can anyone please suggest me in any two years of post graduation certificate level program in centennial or in senneca ??? :( ... no is replying me ......................... i am a graduate from North South University ....... and my cgpa is 2.5 ..... :(

NSU_GIRL

Jan 1, 2012
pleaseeeeeeeeeee can you suggest me any two years of post graduation certificate level program in centennial or senneca ??????????????????????????

pleaseeeee i really want to get enroll in any two years of PGC ............ but i am not findin any program ........ all are around 1 year of :(

m.bilalahsan

Jan 5, 2012
Hi,
I submitted my application on 14th nov 2011. Its been two weeks now that my application status has changed from "Delivered to High Com" to "In Transit". What does In Transit means?? And secondly how much longer it would take my application to be processed?? I called TCS visa office and asked them what in transit means and they gave me a very weird reply that it means it is under process, which is by far illogical in my english knowledge about the word "In Transit". Can anyone help me explaining that? My classes in canada are starting on 22nd Feb, this year and iv really started to get worried about all this now. Sad

NSU_GIRL

Jan 1, 2012
hi hasan congratulations ................ I want to go to centennial ............ i need some suggestions ........... please may i ask your email ID ?????????????

TABISH

Nov 24, 2011
I applied pn 25th august for ontario. In mohawk college. For pgd. Abd today i got rejection....

moeez

Star Member
Jan 2, 2012
LAHORE,PAKISTAN
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
SOON INSHALLAH
nsu u visit the senneca college web site and check the courses
its best guidence for you. and select programe which is suit 2 your previous studies other than this is very major mistake in rejection of visa

AKIF MOIN

Dec 12, 2011
HI

Is there any one who apply in Fanshawe College Onatario, London for 1 year diploma- Professional Financial Services.