+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

All who got FILE MOVED/transferred to NDVO 2019 please join

sunny/_96

Star Member
Nov 13, 2019
Hi All ,

Just received pre arrival today. Aug applicant.
All the best people, i know emotions are on a roller coaster ride, but soon you all will hear something.

Thanks
YOUR AND MINE TIMELINE WAS ALMOST SAME CAN YOU PLEASE TELL SOME DETAILS
HOW AND WHEN DID YOU GET PPR

Jun 15, 2020
Anyone who has applied from Nepal and has any update since?

My details:
Application Received: May 21, 2019
Medical Processed: August 27, 2019
Additional Documents Requested: September 3, 2019
File Transferred to NVDO: November 12, 2019
Additional Documents Requested: November 25, 2019
Additional Documents Submitted: November 27, 2019

No further updates have been made in our account after November, 2019. Seems like some applicants are getting their prearrival letters slowly. Hope we get the ball rolling soon from NVDO as there has been minimal to no update for over 3 months now.

optimus_prime

Star Member
Aug 22, 2017
Anyone who has applied from Nepal and has any update since?

My details:
Application Received: May 21, 2019
Medical Processed: August 27, 2019
Additional Documents Requested: September 3, 2019
File Transferred to NVDO: November 12, 2019
Additional Documents Requested: November 25, 2019
Additional Documents Submitted: November 27, 2019

No further updates have been made in our account after November, 2019. Seems like some applicants are getting their prearrival letters slowly. Hope we get the ball rolling soon from NVDO as there has been minimal to no update for over 3 months now.
I applied from nepal too. Though my application date is much later than yours, im curious to know what additional documents did ndvo ask you for?

Thanks

Jun 15, 2020
I applied from nepal too. Though my application date is much later than yours, im curious to know what additional documents did ndvo ask you for?

Thanks
Namaste,

The first document requested in September was for a police report from the UK.

After submitting, the file got moved to NVDO.

The second document request in November was for more pictures from the ceremony to verify our marital status.

Right now all VFS offices are closed in Nepal, on top of that there are no international flights to send our documents to Delhi if our passports get requested. Very concerning as our file has been processing for more than a year now. Hopefully pashupatinath ko kripa le chito huncha aba.

optimus_prime

Star Member
Aug 22, 2017
Namaste,

The second document request in November was for more pictures from the ceremony to verify our marital status.

Right now all VFS offices are closed in Nepal, on top of that there are no international flights to send our documents to Delhi if our passports get requested. Very concerning as our file has been processing for more than a year now. Hopefully pashupatinath ko kripa le chito huncha aba.
Namaste,

I pray you get your prearrival letter soon. I do not think NDVO is going to issue a PPR for anyone until VFS resumes operations. But if you get a prearrival atleast you know that your file has most likely been approved.

I applied in Jan 2020 file moved to NDVO march 3rd and no update thereafter.

Pashupatinath ko kripa sabai lai cha. Chitai huncha aba :)

Manupoudel

Star Member
Aug 23, 2019
I’m sponsoring my hb from Nepal
Application status as below
App received: 3 May 2019
Start processing: jun 20 2019
Medical request 28 June 2019
Medical done 04 July 2019
File transfer to NDVO 15 aug 2019
After that no any update yet
Plz let my know if anyone on same boat and give me some idea how to make process fast this is my first update here thanks everyone. Namaste

optimus_prime

Star Member
Aug 22, 2017
I’m sponsoring my hb from Nepal
Application status as below
App received: 3 May 2019
Start processing: jun 20 2019
Medical request 28 June 2019
Medical done 04 July 2019
File transfer to NDVO 15 aug 2019
After that no any update yet
Plz let my know if anyone on same boat and give me some idea how to make process fast this is my first update here thanks everyone. Namaste
Namaste,

I suggest you should apply for a GCMS note. Your application has crossed a year and you deserve answers.

Reactions: Manupoudel

optimus_prime

Star Member
Aug 22, 2017
Thanks for your reply , and sorry to say I really don’t know what is GCMS hope u will explain me with applying idea if you have time thank you so much
GCMS (Global Case Management System) is a system that contains a detailed record of each applicant’s file, including correspondence to and from IRCC, documents received from the applicant, detailed notes from the officers reviewing the file, and other relevant information.

The sponsor in Canada can apply for GCMS notes using the link below:
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/transparency/access-information-privacy/requests-information-act.html

You can check this link below to see what to expect from GCMS note:
https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/gcms-notes-well-explained-has-never-before-until-now.390292/

Hope this helps.

Reactions: Manupoudel

Manupoudel

Star Member
Aug 23, 2019
Namaste,

ma pani waiting ma xu 1year cruss vaisakyo but Kaha Kaslai and kasari contact garne idea thaha vayena file NDVO pugedekhi Kai update xaina

Manupoudel

Star Member
Aug 23, 2019
GCMS (Global Case Management System) is a system that contains a detailed record of each applicant’s file, including correspondence to and from IRCC, documents received from the applicant, detailed notes from the officers reviewing the file, and other relevant information.

The sponsor in Canada can apply for GCMS notes using the link below:
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/transparency/access-information-privacy/requests-information-act.html

You can check this link below to see what to expect from GCMS note:
https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/gcms-notes-well-explained-has-never-before-until-now.390292/

Hope this helps.
Thank you so much I think I must go to nearest office to do this coz of my poor English

Confused2011

Jun 15, 2011
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
15-05-2019
Doc's Request.
14-11-2019
AOR Received.
05-07-2019
File Transfer...
05-10-2019
Med's Request
23-07-2019
Med's Done....
29-07-2019
Interview........
Not requested
Passport Req..
16-03-2020
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2020
LANDED..........
14-06-2020
Hi Everyone,
Just wanted to update you. My Visa was issued on March 20, 2020 (I am a spouse of a Canadian Citizen). I took one of the evacuation flights on June 14 and I was allowed to enter Canada.

Good luck!

aababuji

Nov 8, 2019
Hi Everyone,
Just wanted to update you. My Visa was issued on March 20, 2020 (I am a spouse of a Canadian Citizen). I took one of the evacuation flights on June 14 and I was allowed to enter Canada.

Good luck!
Thank you dear for your update! It's si nice of you. Our us 2nd marriage and waiting for PPR or Interview after all Medical,Bio done we are not sure what will come next. Would you be kind enough to tell me did your husband has interview or no, if yes then what questions and preparation he has done? Enjoy your best time with your love one