+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

All who got FILE MOVED/transferred to NDVO 2019 please join

Kinndeep

Star Member
Nov 21, 2019
I got reply from NDVO.seems like they are not at all

Thank you for your e-mail but unfortunately due to the coronavirus (COVID-19) Immigration, Refugees, and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) is functioning with reduced staff. We will not be able to action your request at this time. While we continue to serve our clients, service disruptions and restrictions due to COVID-19 may have an impact on processing times, and the current posted processing times may not be accurate.

In light of the recent travel restrictions for non-Canadian travellers, deadlines for all visa application related procedures, including requests for additional submissions, have been waived until further notice. Applicants will not have their application refused solely on the basis of not completing these requests or completing next steps.

Kinndeep

Star Member
Nov 21, 2019
Examples of the next steps include:-

· submitting a passport after receiving a passport request letter

· Submitting supporting documents, such as a police certificate

· completing an immigration medical examination

· completing biometrics enrollment at the Visa Application Centre

IMPORTANT: If you have received a letter from our office requesting additional documents, please note that we are currently not accepting these documents due to limited operations. Once full operations resume, you will be contacted with further instructions and provided with an opportunity to respond to the request letter.

Pranav123

Star Member
Jan 10, 2020
Examples of the next steps include:-

· submitting a passport after receiving a passport request letter

· Submitting supporting documents, such as a police certificate

· completing an immigration medical examination

· completing biometrics enrollment at the Visa Application Centre

IMPORTANT: If you have received a letter from our office requesting additional documents, please note that we are currently not accepting these documents due to limited operations. Once full operations resume, you will be contacted with further instructions and provided with an opportunity to respond to the request letter.
Oh okay !! But what was your question to them ? What was your enquiry ? Are you waiting for spousal file or what ? Sorry i am lil curious to know as i am stuck with my spousal file since oct2019.

Pranav123

Star Member
Jan 10, 2020
Yea mine too cross one year on may 7th..they said we are working on critical cases..helping citizen and pr people’s who stuck in India ..
They are making us fool !! Those people who allready PR and citizen , they need flight tickets not immigration work !! They are just sitting on the chair with cup of tea, that's they are doing in this quarantine. How come as Mississauga are working on immigrants files ! As i just checked on tracker, they are still doing their best ... as matching their target with the timeline of files. But NDVO - why they are so behind ? When we will get our DM as june people already cross their timeline , seriously its exhausted now!

Confused2011

Jun 15, 2011
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
15-05-2019
Doc's Request.
14-11-2019
AOR Received.
05-07-2019
File Transfer...
05-10-2019
Med's Request
23-07-2019
Med's Done....
29-07-2019
Interview........
Not requested
Passport Req..
16-03-2020
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2020
LANDED..........
14-06-2020
Do it quickly. I do not think that our application is going to be processed very soon. All the repatriation flights are boarding people who received their COPR on or before March 18th. I mean I might be wrong but I cant see any positive indication here.
IRCC is doing everything they can to unite families, but NDVO is acting silent and dumb. No point of holding family sponsorship applications like this. And they always had a reputation of one of the worst/slowest working offices. I could start a hashtag but i have little to no engagement on twitter.
ok, clarifying this again, the March 18th date for COPR was for Permanent residents outside of travel exemptions (Federal skilled, PNP, skilled trade etc). Does not, I repeat does not apply to those who have immediate family in Canada (PR or Citizen). yes, there was confusion before June 8th as to who qualifies under the exemption, but after the Canadian government made an announcement on June 8th stating that any foreign national who has immediate family in Canada is exempt from travelling to Canada, as long as they are planning on staying here for at least 15 days (Quarantine period for COVID-19). This falls under family reunification.

I would make my case, that i'm going to stay permanently as my spouse is here and my visa allows me since I have COPR (IM-1). This makes it easier for a CBSA officer to let you enter the country.

My COPR was issued March 20. I have booked a flight for June 14 on the VBM. I don't think there will be any issues. As long as you can prove you are travelling for essential reasons (your family here is here, and you plan to stay here permanently). i made this decision because my counterfoil was going to expire on July 29, 2020 and I don't know what will be procedure after. I've waited over a year an half to see my husband.

Good luck everyone!

Confused2011

Jun 15, 2011
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
15-05-2019
Doc's Request.
14-11-2019
AOR Received.
05-07-2019
File Transfer...
05-10-2019
Med's Request
23-07-2019
Med's Done....
29-07-2019
Interview........
Not requested
Passport Req..
16-03-2020
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2020
LANDED..........
14-06-2020
c
Hi All,

Is it k to apply for eta or visitor visa at this stage? Since Canadian government might open those.
chances of approval might be low unfortunately since the visitor visa purpose to visit and leave. If you have family here, they might not approve. You can try and see. Good luck!

Shankarmani

Star Member
Apr 26, 2019
I looked at forum after very long time, one applicant said about interview mail and one applicant posted GCMS notes which showed progress. Thought NDVO at least slowly resuming, but no - I called high commission yesterday they are still closed. At the initial stage for AOR1 July end and Aug applicants were left out. Now when finally application came to final stage COVID 19 created all sort of problems.

One confirmation that application is approved will give a relief, for passport request and all we can wait for months. All personal commitments and emotional feelings are really dragging me down. Almost 1.5 years since marriage still waiting to reunite. Good or bad husband and wife should stay together this will give all courage to face problems.

When NDVO is going to take applicants emotions seriously I am not sure.

Shankarmani

Star Member
Apr 26, 2019
c

chances of approval might be low unfortunately since the visitor visa purpose to visit and leave. If you have family here, they might not approve. You can try and see. Good luck!
My worry is last time when i applied TRV it went to Delhi office. I doubt if I apply new also it goes to the same, then there is no point in doing.

Mdnawab

Star Member
Nov 19, 2017
I looked at forum after very long time, one applicant said about interview mail and one applicant posted GCMS notes which showed progress. Thought NDVO at least slowly resuming, but no - I called high commission yesterday they are still closed. At the initial stage for AOR1 July end and Aug applicants were left out. Now when finally application came to final stage COVID 19 created all sort of problems.

One confirmation that application is approved will give a relief, for passport request and all we can wait for months. All personal commitments and emotional feelings are really dragging me down. Almost 1.5 years since marriage still waiting to reunite. Good or bad husband and wife should stay together this will give all courage to face problems.

When NDVO is going to take applicants emotions seriously I am not sure.

exactly, I am July applicant and just when things were looking promising this pandemic happened. My last update was that I passed the medical which was in September and my file moved to NDVO in November that’s it, no update after that.

suryanchal007

May 5, 2020
My worry is last time when i applied TRV it went to Delhi office. I doubt if I apply new also it goes to the same, then there is no point in doing.
My application timeline is almost same as yours, my application received date is : 22nd July 2019.
Almost all of us around this timeline will get our PPRs as soon as NDVO start operating. As we can see that most of the VOs and VACs have started opening up, I have no clue why NDVO is so senseless.
All the government offices are up and running in Delhi with 100 percent workforce.

Confused2011

Jun 15, 2011
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
15-05-2019
Doc's Request.
14-11-2019
AOR Received.
05-07-2019
File Transfer...
05-10-2019
Med's Request
23-07-2019
Med's Done....
29-07-2019
Interview........
Not requested
Passport Req..
16-03-2020
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2020
LANDED..........
14-06-2020
most likely it will go to NDVO as that's where all the applications gets processed. hang in there.

Canada2425

Jun 1, 2016
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
17-11-2016
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
17-11-2016
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
15-12-2016
Med's Request
NA
Med's Done....
18-11-2016
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
10-03-2017
VISA ISSUED...
17-03-2017
LANDED..........
18-06-2017
Hello guys,

Our file moved to NDVO from Missi a few months back.

Here's our timeline for Spousal sponsorship:
AOR: April 2019.
Medical and Biometric passed: June 2019
Additional Document Request: Nov 2019
Additional Documents Submitted: Feb 2020
Pre-arrival: June, 12, 2020.

How long it takes to get the passport request these days? Any clue?
Also VFSGlobal/VAC centers are closed until further notice. What should we do in this scenario if we receive the passport request?

TIA.

Reactions: puneet5