AOR Received.
5 may
File Transfer...
31 may 2019
Med's Request
9 may
Med's Done....
13 may
Hope this message gives hope to many people those are waiting for DM or PPR.

Our File was received on 5th July 2019. Contacted our local MP's office last week. Got an update today from the MP's office that the processing has been finalized for the applicant on 17th March but due to the current situation it may not have been updated. The staff number is less and they are working on critical files.
ECAS still says in process..... once they are fully operational we all should be receiving our long awaited updates.
you contact with mp on phone or you go to mp office?

Rupinder91

Star Member
Dec 10, 2019
Category........
Other
AOR Received.
5 may
File Transfer...
31 may 2019
Med's Request
9 may
Med's Done....
13 may
FILE RECEIVED 5TH JULY
MOVED TO NDVO 30TH OCTOBER
STARTED PROCESSING 13TH NOVEMBER
I m April candidate and starting processing on 12 june and after that there is no update amd i m worried plz tell me what should i do?

Benina

Sep 11, 2019
I m April candidate and starting processing on 12 june and after that there is no update amd i m worried plz tell me what should i do?
I'm one among you all ...sailing in the same boat but if your application is straight forward I don't think there is anything to worry. They may be just taking their time as usual. You can try writing a mail to your local MP. I came to know from one of our group members that they only find our status if our application has crossed the 12 month mark. I didn't know it before I wrote them a mail. May be they felt pity on me and helped me that's what I feel. I know how difficult it is for all of us just be positive and stay strong.

Rupinder91

Star Member
Dec 10, 2019
Category........
Other
AOR Received.
5 may
File Transfer...
31 may 2019
Med's Request
9 may
Med's Done....
13 may
I'm one among you all ...sailing in the same boat but if your application is straight forward I don't think there is anything to worry. They may be just taking their time as usual. You can try writing a mail to your local MP. I came to know from one of our group members that they only find our status if our application has crossed the 12 month mark. I didn't know it before I wrote them a mail. May be they felt pity on me and helped me that's what I feel. I know how difficult it is for all of us just be positive and stay strong.
Yeah thnku for this information and hope

Benina

Sep 11, 2019
I think in April you will complete 12 months write a mail explaining your situation .... they should help you

Rupinder91

Star Member
Dec 10, 2019
Category........
Other
AOR Received.
5 may
File Transfer...
31 may 2019
Med's Request
9 may
Med's Done....
13 may
Ok i will send an email in april

Reactions: Benina

aababuji

Nov 8, 2019
MP can get update in any stage of processe after we got AOR1. for current situation only if Immigration Minister can feel our sharp pain that to live our life without love one

Reactions: Benina

Benina

Sep 11, 2019
MP can get update in any stage of processe after we got AOR1. for current situation only if Immigration Minister can feel our sharp pain that to live our life without love one
I understand what you mean.... sure will draft a email..... have you sent a mail already?.... did they respond