waived
Passport Req..
19-July-2012
VISA ISSUED...
By the Grace of Allah (24/8/2012)
LANDED..........
6 september 2012
hi ,
i respect all those who want get visa for Acca in canada,but brothers can u tell me one thing? why you people want to do ACCA in canada? bcs pakistan is having better experts for the preparation of ACCA then in canada,
the only reason is that you people think that u will get visa on the basis of ACCA and then u will go to canada ,complete ur ACCA and get PR,
further u people show 20 25 lac in ur account,pay full year fees,then why u apply for cheap colleges?like which are having 4 5 thousands dollars fees?
u know urself that is very difficult to get visa for everyone, and you people send ur files to CH without any reason and make it more difficult for others students too to get visa,and they have to wait months bcs of this files,
futher many people do MBA ,MA and then again apply for diploma,brothers plzz do not do this,
just ask ur mind ,what is atuall reason to go to canada PR or STUDIES and u will get the ans PR,
so the visa officers are not fools and they knw every thing,so please just think and try to reduce burden on CHC,
thanks and sorry if i heart anyones feelings but just think about ur younger generation!

Sheryar

Mar 5, 2012
Visa Office......
CHC ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-june-2012
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
19- june-2012
Med's Request
13-july-2012
Med's Done....
19-July-2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
19-July-2012
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
6 september 2012
Sheryar said:
hi ,
i respect all those who want get visa for Acca in canada,but brothers can u tell me one thing? why you people want to do ACCA in canada? bcs pakistan is having better experts for the preparation of ACCA then in canada,
the only reason is that you people think that u will get visa on the basis of ACCA and then u will go to canada ,complete ur ACCA and get PR,
further u people show 20 25 lac in ur account,pay full year fees,then why u apply for cheap colleges?like which are having 4 5 thousands dollars fees?
u know urself that is very difficult to get visa for everyone, and you people send ur files to CH without any reason and make it more difficult for others students too to get visa,and they have to wait months bcs of this files,
futher many people do MBA ,MA and then again apply for diploma,brothers plzz do not do this,
just ask ur mind ,what is atuall reason to go to canada PR or STUDIES and u will get the ans PR,
so the visa officers are not fools and they knw every thing,so please just think and try to reduce burden on CHC,
thanks and sorry if i heart anyones feelings but just think about ur younger generation!
ainu parh lawoo hor kuch samjhoooo,,,bhaiooo sochooo

farhanshah

Feb 17, 2012
Pakistan
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 25, 2012
IELTS Request
Med's Request
Waiting

- I agree that some Tuition providers for ACCA in Pakistan are better than Canada, but you can not deny the fact that Pakistan has also best institutes for other subjects as well, than why the students of other fields intend to study in Canada ?

- Aren't you intend to get PR after study in Canada ? Off course you too, and all other students including myself.

- Dear there are only 2 Colleges in Canada offering ACCA and their fees is about 4 to 5 thousand Cad $.

- Dear Pakistan is not the only country from which ACCA students are applying for study permit, many Indian brothers are also applying for ACCA from same colleges, and they are more in numbers than Pakistani students, they get their Visa within month and their Visa success is also higher than Pakistani students.
- So ACCA students are not the reason to make others wait long, i guess the only reason is that Pakistan is a red zone state for them and they feel a little hesitation to grant Visa. This is what i think, i might be wrong as well.

- Yes PR is the main objective for every student, specially Asian students.
- You mean that Visa officer is not fool for Pakistani students only ? and they are fool for Indian students only ? or they do not know their intentions ?

-I am not against my Indian Brothers but i am against discrimination.
SHERYAR BRO NEVER MIND ;)

Abu Bakr

Dec 9, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC ISLAMABAD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Assalamu-Alaikum.
first of all sheryan i agree with you......good post........but i tell you the reason why people chose ACCA.
in canada 2 colleges provide ACCA LSBF nd STOUFFVILLE both college very less fees around 5000 CAD and no acadmic requirement as for ACCA only metric pass 10th grade student can go for ACCA and due to less fees and no acadmic requirement even no IELTS most of the people chose these college for port of entry nd many student do change after getting visa. so that is the reasonz for that nd a person who has good profile dn't apply for ACCA. very few people who interested in ACCA so people use it for only port of entry.
understand......??? 1 thing more pakistani consultant also a reason for this they demand money for these cased its easy for consultants.

Sheryar

Mar 5, 2012
Visa Office......
CHC ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-june-2012
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
19- june-2012
Med's Request
13-july-2012
Med's Done....
19-July-2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
19-July-2012
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
6 september 2012
Abu Bakr said:
Assalamu-Alaikum.
first of all sheryan i agree with you......good post........but i tell you the reason why people chose ACCA.
in canada 2 colleges provide ACCA LSBF nd STOUFFVILLE both college very less fees around 5000 CAD and no acadmic requirement as for ACCA only metric pass 10th grade student can go for ACCA and due to less fees and no acadmic requirement even no IELTS most of the people chose these college for port of entry nd many student do change after getting visa. so that is the reasonz for that nd a person who has good profile dn't apply for ACCA. very few people who interested in ACCA so people use it for only port of entry.
understand......??? 1 thing more pakistani consultant also a reason for this they demand money for these cased its easy for consultants.
brother ok ,i agree that PR is main reason but why u do not understand that after ACCA in lsbf or any other college u cant get PR, even u cant get off campus work permit so particularly ,if u r going to private college then u cant stay there legally and work after ur studies,,, and further more ACCA is not canadian degree and on its certificate there is no where written that its from canada,,,so just do ACCA in pk and then go to canada or any other country for masters and post graduate courses, hope u got what i m trying to say and when u talk about india,it is a big market,and most indians student goes to colleges under SPP ,and all those colleges are government colleges

Sheryar

Mar 5, 2012
Visa Office......
CHC ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-june-2012
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
19- june-2012
Med's Request
13-july-2012
Med's Done....
19-July-2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
19-July-2012
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
6 september 2012
Abu Bakr said:
Assalamu-Alaikum.
yeah brother,i agree that consultants are the main reason and i think they r just ruining our students and younger generation by feeding every thing to them,, previously they reputed the value of UK degree by sending 10000(8000 to low value colleges and 2000 to universities) thousands pakistani students to UK in 2009/10 ,,and most of those colleges has been suspended by UK governement.now there target is canada and aus,,,,my point is even if u want to go for PR,,then atleast go to a government college or university,bcs then only u can get PR,,thanks

Sheryar

Mar 5, 2012
Visa Office......
CHC ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-june-2012
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
19- june-2012
Med's Request
13-july-2012
Med's Done....
19-July-2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
19-July-2012
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
6 september 2012
Abu Bakr said:
Assalamu-Alaikum.
abu bakr i sent u msg in inbox,,just read it and reply

leo4bilal

Mar 16, 2012
Lahore
Visa Office......
CHC ISBD
NOC Code......
N/A
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-Feb-2012
IELTS Request
7.5 Bands
File Transfer...
14-Feb-2012
Med's Request
15-Aug-2012
Med's Done....
22-Aug-2012
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
Sent after medical on 28-Aug-2012
VISA ISSUED...
06-Nov-2012
LANDED..........
In sha Allah on 11th-Dec-2012
Sheryar said:
yeah brother,i agree that consultants are the main reason and i think they r just ruining our students and younger generation by feeding every thing to them,, previously they reputed the value of UK degree by sending 10000(8000 to low value colleges and 2000 to universities) thousands pakistani students to UK in 2009/10 ,,and most of those colleges has been suspended by UK governement.now there target is canada and aus,,,,my point is even if u want to go for PR,,then atleast go to a government college or university,bcs then only u can get PR,,thanks
Sheharyar bhaii i totally agree you ,,,, Consultants here in Pakistan are very cruel ppl,,, They just want to make bucks through their so-called educational services... And ur arguments are really based on truth .... I agree !!

nomimoon

Star Member
Jul 24, 2012
Toba tek singh,punjab
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18 may
File Transfer...
21 may
Sheryar said:
brother ok ,i agree that PR is main reason but why u do not understand that after ACCA in lsbf or any other college u cant get PR, even u cant get off campus work permit so particularly ,if u r going to private college then u cant stay there legally and work after ur studies,,, and further more ACCA is not canadian degree and on its certificate there is no where written that its from canada,,,so just do ACCA in pk and then go to canada or any other country for masters and post graduate courses, hope u got what i m trying to say and when u talk about india,it is a big market,and most indians student goes to colleges under SPP ,and all those colleges are government colleges
Dear bro you are right as u think..bt sb se barh k mje ek bat ka ans kro..
VO ni chahta k student wahan stay krain or stdy complete krne k bad wapis aa jaen,ese wo aksar rejection lgata k u ll not leave canada after complete ur study..so ek private institute jisma stdy complete krne k bad na to PR milta or na hi off campus work..ase student yakenan stdy complete kr k wapis hi aen ga..to wo in ACCA studnts ko visa q ni da ra..
On the othr side univ students ko stdy complete k bad PR b mile ga,this means they ll not leave canada after completion their course..or jasa abubakar ne kha k ACCA ki trah digree program pak mab best univ kr ri...
Nw tell me visa kise milna chahia studnt who ll definitely come back( ACCA student) or those who ll never come back (univ students)
Nw tell me visa officer is foooll enough or not..

Nd sory to say why u guy just thinkng for ur future the othere who what ever course they chosen havn't any heart..!!!