+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

All those planning to apply on July 01, 2012 (all NOC's).

SARA13

Star Member
Dec 30, 2011
HI FARHAN

THANKS FOR TELLING ME WELL THE ILETS RESULT WILL BE ANNOUNCED ON 3RD OF MAY I THINK AS I APPEARD ON 21 AS WELL BUT NOT EXPECTING MUCH FROM THE RESULT , HERE IN AUSTRALIA THEY HAVE MADE VERY HARD FOR STUDENTS TO GET 7 BANDS IN EACH AS THEY DONT WANT MANY OF THEM TO APPLY FOR THE PR IN AUSTRALIA .GOOD LUCK TO YOU ALL

Coming_to_Canada

Aug 9, 2011
SARA13 said:
HI FARHAN

THANKS FOR TELLING ME WELL THE ILETS RESULT WILL BE ANNOUNCED ON 3RD OF MAY I THINK AS I APPEARD ON 21 AS WELL BUT NOT EXPECTING MUCH FROM THE RESULT , HERE IN AUSTRALIA THEY HAVE MADE VERY HARD FOR STUDENTS TO GET 7 BANDS IN EACH AS THEY DONT WANT MANY OF THEM TO APPLY FOR THE PR IN AUSTRALIA .GOOD LUCK TO YOU ALL
Hi Sara13,
can u explain that why soo many individuals from australia are applying for canadian immigration these days?? coz i heard that the economy in australia is also quite good!! infact i was thinking about applying for australian immigration if possible...
is that a wise idea?
when did u give yor ielts? and what category/noc u planning to apply in?
thanx :)

can_canada

Mar 19, 2012
Gujarat
Category........
Visa Office......
New delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-10-2011
Doc's Request.
sent all documents
AOR Received.
awaiting
IELTS Request
send alongwith documents
Med's Request
awaiting
Med's Done....
awaiting
Passport Req..
awaiting
VISA ISSUED...
awaiting
LANDED..........
awaiting
Hi Friends,

Not good news for me today morning, My file was returned due to cap full under noc3112, my file was recd in NS on 25th october 2011. What should I do now? any idea?

with regards
can_canada

SARA13

Star Member
Dec 30, 2011
hi can

well the fact is that rules for australian pr are going to change this july they are introducing the same system asin newzeland like of EOI means expression of interest no matter you cover the full points if you are not required by the state you will not get the PR it all depends now which occupation is short in their states , another if you have evr been canada or IS you will not like to stay in australia it is a beautiful country but personally i dont like the australian people they are bit loud , aggresive and a bit racist for asians . technology wise and many other ways they are far far behind then canada and US and expensive as well . HOpe if you ever been in these countries you can easily compare these two while canadian people are more patient as my family have been there for six years and here as well and even though many people have PR of australia they want to go to canada .ilets points are bit high for PR like 7 in each module is the basic requirment , if you want to score more points you ahev to take 8 in each module and here universities are just making money people are appearing 20 25 times in i lets just to score 7 in each they just making money out of it .you can score 9 in one module but 6.5 in other always this happens wit the students

anyways these are my veiws its far better country then pakistan as i am from there , good luck to all
i will apply under the NOC of 3131 my application was retured in feb due to the cap reached lets hope nocs will stay in the next list as well .if you cover the points you should apply for australia as well take all your chances to get another pasport .we just need effort and prayers

sahar

Crook123

Star Member
Dec 16, 2011
hey sara how long did it take for u to receive the file back from cic because cap reached....my file was rec for noc 6242 on 3rd however cap reached update on 5th...havent heard nything from them yet n file isalso not returned yet...iam so confused...

also if i want to apply in july will this credential assesment apply for cook also???i have no idea bout this credential assessment

pls guide

SARA13

Star Member
Dec 30, 2011
hi
i had applied in sep2011 and got me file back on 3rd of mrch 2012

well i know the procedure of credential assesment of pharmacist but no idea about cook , this is also the same way as happeneing in australia like we have to assess our degrees even after graduating from australaian universities , another way of making money . 'you can search online to find the way of document evaluation of cook i will try to find it too

good luck to you

SARA13

Star Member
Dec 30, 2011
http://www.icascanada.ca/home.aspx

you can use this link send them mail and ask the procedure and your quried this is the site given on canada official website for credential evaluation tell them your occupaation and
good luck

Coming_to_Canada

Aug 9, 2011
SARA13 said:
hi
i had applied in sep2011 and got me file back on 3rd of mrch 2012

well i know the procedure of credential assesment of pharmacist but no idea about cook , this is also the same way as happeneing in australia like we have to assess our degrees even after graduating from australaian universities , another way of making money . 'you can search online to find the way of document evaluation of cook i will try to find it too

good luck to you
Hi Sara,
thank you for your detailed reply.. u really explained the situation in Australia well !!
u also applied in Sept 2011, but what category did u apply in that it reached its cap so quickly in just 3 months (from july 2011)?
i have applied ack in Nov 2010 and have ben waiting in process for the past six months.. :(
can i ask how much u scored in ielts? since u said it is difficult to sore in ielts from australia?
also which part of pakistan r u from and what r u studying in australia?
thanx :)
shorty..

Crook123

Star Member
Dec 16, 2011
hi sara

thank u so much for all the info....it took so long for u to get ur application back...ok so wat do u suggest out of ur exp do i have chance of being in if my file reachd on 3rd n noc got capped on 5th???

should i wait for some more time or immediately start collecting docs for july 2012...

thanks n good luck to u too

SARA13

Star Member
Dec 30, 2011
your welcome
i appeard twice here and many of my friends too its just they just drop you in one of the module when i came from pakistan i scored 7.5 in academic and here in general i took 7.5 listening 7.5 writing 7 in speaking and reading 6.5 , and next time i got 6.5 in listening hundreds and hundreds of students appear every month here in australia to score 7 in each cuz without that we are not eligible to file pr, so i think they are just doing this for sake of money so more and more students from india china pakistan and other countries just keep on tryimng or we should go back to our country for ilets and easily score 7 ,it is not over all it is 7 in each module ,
well cant say anything well you should better prepare your documents early because what last time happened cap rea ched just in two months so what about now but this is for sure credential assesmnet will be there this time so better to be on safe side you should do this before july its just the matter for few humdred dollars but its for the future of ur life ,

i am from islamabad

thanks for the wishes

pharmacistfarhan

Feb 27, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-5-2013
Doc's Request.
Sent along with application
AOR Received.
PER: 03-7-2013
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
18-07-2013
Med's Request
10-01-2014
Med's Done....
15-01-2014 , 3rd line appeared on ECAS on Jan 23, 2014, RPRF Request on May 13, 2014, RPRF DD received by LVO on May 19, 2014.
Interview........
Alhumdolillah waived
Passport Req..
PPR1 on Aug 26, 2014, PPR2 on Sep 24, 2014, Decision Made on Sep26, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Alhumdullilah Passports received on Sep 30, 2014
LANDED..........
22 Oct 2014
SARA13 said:
your welcome
i appeard twice here and many of my friends too its just they just drop you in one of the module when i came from pakistan i scored 7.5 in academic and here in general i took 7.5 listening 7.5 writing 7 in speaking and reading 6.5 , and next time i got 6.5 in listening hundreds and hundreds of students appear every month here in australia to score 7 in each cuz without that we are not eligible to file pr, so i think they are just doing this for sake of money so more and more students from india china pakistan and other countries just keep on tryimng or we should go back to our country for ilets and easily score 7 ,it is not over all it is 7 in each module ,
well cant say anything well you should better prepare your documents early because what last time happened cap rea ched just in two months so what about now but this is for sure credential assesmnet will be there this time so better to be on safe side you should do this before july its just the matter for few humdred dollars but its for the future of ur life ,

i am from islamabad

thanks for the wishes
have u applied to PEBC?

warningspirit

Apr 28, 2012
Australians are generally friendly, but until about Sept 2013 when this present dysfunctional minority Aust. Federal Labour government is annihilated in the next election DO NOT come to Australia expecting a fair deal in immigration. The IELTS test alone demands FOUR 8's in reading, writing, speaking and listening, even though admittance to nurse registration only requires four sevens. You now get fewer points towards permanent residency if you are under 25. (This was because they wanted to block the majority of young Asian students who were already in Australia and wanted residency.)

However, student visas are easier to get because you are viewed as a cash cow. You are charged up to 500% more for course fees than what an Australian pays, (you pay $60,000 Aust for a 3 year Bach. Nursing Degree course) and the quality varies from good (if you know the colleges) to mediocre (if you don't).

But for permanent residency, there will be in June an "Expression of Interest" system where you have to apply to be invited as a resident. Till June 2012, the pass mark for Permanent Residency is 65 and no restriction yet on how many qualify even though difficult. After June 2012, there will be quotas set in each profession and nobody knows where the union lobby will tell the immigration minister to set the pass mark, could be 70 or more, or less. DONT ever think you can come to Australia and study a trade then get residency on your own merits like it used to be. Unless you are from an English speaking country or you can find a large company to sponsor you and put up with truckloads of red tape, dont waste your time and money.

However, if you risk your life and arrive on a boat, whilst throwing away your passport to claim asylum, you will get favoured treatment and given up to a $10,000 subsidy. This is because a small fascist Green voting block holds the balance of power and can tell Labour what to legislate. They also forced a crippling 23% carbon tax on the economy, which tax Australians hate, to be unleashed in June. Cost of living is expected to skyrocket in fuel, gas, transport, electricity, rent, etc. Yes insanity rules.

The extended visa working periods in effect after June (2 years plus) apply to Degrees and Doctorates but even English doctors have been hassled by the IELTS test. The Health Service Union one of the biggest in Australia (70,000 members) has two high officials under investigation for fraud. One paid himself $320,000 plus per annum (plus other director fees, plus alleged fraudulent expenses) whilst their members average $70,000 wages. The government is protecting them at all costs because their one electoral vote is crucial for Labour to retain power at least until about Sept 2013.

Australia at present is undergoing a crisis of incompetence foisted by rabid unions only interested in personal power, and protecting their high awards, (no migrant competition thanks) regardless of the great harm they are doing to Australian companies and working people alike. Don’t be fooled by rosy government statements, they only apply to a select few.

pharmacistfarhan

Feb 27, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-5-2013
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
PER: 03-7-2013
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
18-07-2013
Med's Request
10-01-2014
Med's Done....
15-01-2014 , 3rd line appeared on ECAS on Jan 23, 2014, RPRF Request on May 13, 2014, RPRF DD received by LVO on May 19, 2014.
Interview........
Alhumdolillah waived
Passport Req..
PPR1 on Aug 26, 2014, PPR2 on Sep 24, 2014, Decision Made on Sep26, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Alhumdullilah Passports received on Sep 30, 2014
LANDED..........
22 Oct 2014
how everybody's documents gathering.
I've applied for PCC,

SARA13

Star Member
Dec 30, 2011
hi

i did send my application ONLINE and pay the fee , i have sent my application through post with all required documents now just need the other documents from pakistan to be sent lets see hopefully they will be on thier way next week , mostly my file is ready but need to have fresh police checks from here and from pakitan so best of luck to all

Regards
sahar

siddharth_pharma84

Jun 25, 2011
WINNIPEG
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
App. Filed.......
11-07-2016
Doc's Request.
none
Nomination.....
22-04-2016
AOR Received.
21-10-2016
IELTS Request
upfront
File Transfer...
3-11-2016 to New Delhi
Med's Request
16-12-2016
Med's Done....
5-01-2017, MED submit online 10-01-2017. MED passed 12-01-2017
Interview........
Not required at this time. DECISION MADE: 27-06-2017
Passport Req..
04-07-2017, Passport to Ottawa : 04-07-2017, Passport received by Ottawa : 06-07-2017
VISA ISSUED...
25-07-2017, Passport Dispatched by CIC: 28-07-2017, Passport frm CIC: 31-07-2017
LANDED..........
31-07-2017
Hi farhan,
Me still preparing necessary document for pcc frm india and uk. applying 1st time ,so worried bit.hopeful pharmacist stays on list.