+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

All those planning to apply on July 01, 2012 (all NOC's).

badalpharm

Star Member
Dec 21, 2011
Thunder Bay, ON, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-10-2013
Doc's Request.
no
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
25-11-2013
IELTS Request
sent with application
Med's Request
29-04-2014
Med's Done....
13-05-2014
Interview........
n/a
Passport Req..
21-01-2015
VISA ISSUED...
28-01-2015
LANDED..........
11-02-2015
kulwantgill said:
dear senior,
do you think they will include pharmacist registration before apply..like same in aus nz.. frst we need to give acadmic ielts with 7 each and overall 7.5. but as pebc requirement..they r 6 each but overall 7.. please give ur views.. wht u think as this process is a long time process as in aus it takes near about 2 years to become a register pharmacis..
Firstly, There is no language requirement to write PEBC.

You need language proficiency when you apply for registration as a student/intern/pharmacist.

Every province have their requirement, example for Ontario it is as follow:
http://www.ocpinfo.com/client/ocp/OCPHome.nsf/web/Language+Proficiency

And I do not think it is possible to register as pharmacist from your home country because beside PEBC exams there are requirement for studentship and internship as well. But I guess if EOI is in place, they may select pharmacist who have completed PEBC exams.

Badal

kulwantgill

Star Member
Sep 16, 2012
MOGA
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
badalpharm said:
Firstly, There is no language requirement to write PEBC.

You need language proficiency when you apply for registration as a student/intern/pharmacist.

Every province have their requirement, example for Ontario it is as follow:
http://www.ocpinfo.com/client/ocp/OCPHome.nsf/web/Language+Proficiency

And I do not think it is possible to register as pharmacist from your home country because beside PEBC exams there are requirement for studentship and internship as well. But I guess if EOI is in place, they may select pharmacist who have completed PEBC exams.

Badal
but who have completed their pebc exam are already in canada. i dont think so that people who are not prepare for immigration will give exam. like i will give exam only in that condition if i am already in canada . and 90%those people gave exams who r already in canada on pr or on student base. so i think than cant be so partial. bcz exam is in jan. and deadline is crossed to submit application.whats ur view senior badal.

badalpharm

Star Member
Dec 21, 2011
Thunder Bay, ON, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-10-2013
Doc's Request.
no
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
25-11-2013
IELTS Request
sent with application
Med's Request
29-04-2014
Med's Done....
13-05-2014
Interview........
n/a
Passport Req..
21-01-2015
VISA ISSUED...
28-01-2015
LANDED..........
11-02-2015
kulwantgill said:
but who have completed their pebc exam are already in canada. i dont think so that people who are not prepare for immigration will give exam. like i will give exam only in that condition if i am already in canada . and 90%those people gave exams who r already in canada on pr or on student base. so i think than cant be so partial. bcz exam is in jan. and deadline is crossed to submit application.whats ur view senior badal.
This is what I think, and I am not senior or something.
I was just answering your question.

and People will complete exam if rule are in place.
They (Canada) will decide whom they want not me and you.
Me and you can have thousand reason to oppose any move, but can not oppose it.

So lets wait and watch.
I hope that rule never comes, so you may come to Canada fast.

kulwantgill

Star Member
Sep 16, 2012
MOGA
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
badalpharm said:

So lets wait and watch.
badalpharm said:

So lets wait and watch.
hope fr the best. thank you.

pharmacistfarhan

Feb 27, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-5-2013
Doc's Request.
Sent along with application
AOR Received.
PER: 03-7-2013
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
18-07-2013
Med's Request
10-01-2014
Med's Done....
15-01-2014 , 3rd line appeared on ECAS on Jan 23, 2014, RPRF Request on May 13, 2014, RPRF DD received by LVO on May 19, 2014.
Interview........
Alhumdolillah waived
Passport Req..
PPR1 on Aug 26, 2014, PPR2 on Sep 24, 2014, Decision Made on Sep26, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Alhumdullilah Passports received on Sep 30, 2014
LANDED..........
22 Oct 2014
kulwantgill said:
hope fr the best. thank you.
I dont know what CIC is gonna upto.......but just can share my idea:

1- As far as becoming licensed pharmacist in Canada is concerned, the first step is documents evaluation by PEBC - I've gone through this stage, one can have his documents evaluated from his home country at cost of 530 CAD$ and for me it took 2 and a half month to get PEBC document evaluation report.

2- It appears that CIC is very much impressed with immigration system of AUS and NZ. What I feel, they are gonna take the difficult steps from both to develop a tough system / requirements in 2013. Like credentials assessment is currently the requirement of AUS (like for AUS, pharmacist has to get his credentials assessed by VITASSES), for NZ although no credentials assessment is required so far but for regulated professions NZ requires that applicant must have confirmation letter from that profession's regulatory body that the applicant satisfies the occupational needs (of course this is not exam but some thing like PEBC documents evaluation for Canada).
3- Based on that, I feel, CIC would require credentials assessment for all applicants (regulated and non-regulated occupations) AND regulatory body's confirmation as well in case of regulated occupations.

The above stated points are just my gut feel based on some research.

Hope for the best and best of luck to all...........

Regards.

kulwantgill

Star Member
Sep 16, 2012
MOGA
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
pharmacistfarhan said:

1- As far as becoming licensed pharmacist in Canada is concerned, the first step is documents evaluation by PEBC - I've gone through this stage, one can have his documents evaluated from his home country at cost of 530 CAD$ and for me it took 2 and a half month to get PEBC document evaluation report.

2- It appears that CIC is very much impressed with immigration system of AUS and NZ. What I feel, they are gonna take the difficult steps from both to develop a tough system / requirements in 2013. Like credentials assessment is currently the requirement of AUS (like for AUS, pharmacist has to get his credentials assessed by VITASSES), for NZ although no credentials assessment is required so far but for regulated professions NZ requires that applicant must have confirmation letter from that profession's regulatory body that the applicant satisfies the occupational needs (of course this is not exam but some thing like PEBC documents evaluation for Canada).
3- Based on that, I feel, CIC would require credentials assessment for all applicants (regulated and non-regulated occupations) AND regulatory body's confirmation as well in case of regulated occupations.

Regards.

yes senior.. my views or imagination is same like u..
1. as i remember in a statement kenny said that " we want skilled worker to work in their related field. so pre assessment is must."
2. exam process in aus took 2 years.. like frstly ielts 7 each and overal 7.5 in academic is must to appear in test in aus and nz..and aftr 1st test, 1.5 year training and then again test. so it is long process.
3. if canada do this, there will be shortage of medical profession and as we all knw each 7 in academic is too difficult.

so these r just my views..and hope for the best.

badalpharm

Star Member
Dec 21, 2011
Thunder Bay, ON, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-10-2013
Doc's Request.
no
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
25-11-2013
IELTS Request
sent with application
Med's Request
29-04-2014
Med's Done....
13-05-2014
Interview........
n/a
Passport Req..
21-01-2015
VISA ISSUED...
28-01-2015
LANDED..........
11-02-2015
kulwantgill said:
3. if canada do this, there will be shortage of medical profession and as we all knw each 7 in academic is too difficult.
As I said you will need 7 in IELTS even if you are PR or citizen of Canada when you will register, if your education is from outside Canada.
I am in North america since last 4 years, degree from USA, and still I am writing IELTS for my registration with Ontario college of Pharmacy.
So your point about IELTS is not valid.

badalpharm

Star Member
Dec 21, 2011
Thunder Bay, ON, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-10-2013
Doc's Request.
no
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
25-11-2013
IELTS Request
sent with application
Med's Request
29-04-2014
Med's Done....
13-05-2014
Interview........
n/a
Passport Req..
21-01-2015
VISA ISSUED...
28-01-2015
LANDED..........
11-02-2015
pharmacistfarhan said:

Regards.
I agree.

The main reason behind all this is they want to make sure the people who come as Canada as a professional, they work in that profession only.
I know lot of pharmacist, who are not working as a pharmacist, because of time and money they need to invest in all long registration process.

I even feel that they will only require PEBC document evaluation as a must.

Hope for the best for all.

pharmacistfarhan

Feb 27, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-5-2013
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
PER: 03-7-2013
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
18-07-2013
Med's Request
10-01-2014
Med's Done....
15-01-2014 , 3rd line appeared on ECAS on Jan 23, 2014, RPRF Request on May 13, 2014, RPRF DD received by LVO on May 19, 2014.
Interview........
Alhumdolillah waived
Passport Req..
PPR1 on Aug 26, 2014, PPR2 on Sep 24, 2014, Decision Made on Sep26, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Alhumdullilah Passports received on Sep 30, 2014
LANDED..........
22 Oct 2014
badalpharm said:
I agree.

The main reason behind all this is they want to make sure the people who come as Canada as a professional, they work in that profession only.
I know lot of pharmacist, who are not working as a pharmacist, because of time and money they need to invest in all long registration process.

I even feel that they will only require PEBC document evaluation as a must.

Hope for the best for all.
The other reason that is making me feel that for pharmacist (like other regulated occupations) CIC would require only PEBC document evaluation report AND NOT EE or QE is that - see in case of NZ their pharmacy council is administering pharmacy KASE (stage 2) exam at more than 50 locations across the globe but PEBC administers the exams only at two locations Canada and UK. So CIC does not seem to be justified in saying to have qualified exams prior to apply.
Yes, I strongly feel, CIC would require PEBC document evaluation report along with general credentials assessment report from their designated 3rd party.

I would again say, it is only my feeling based on research.

Best of luck.

kulwantgill

Star Member
Sep 16, 2012
MOGA
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
badalpharm said:
As I said you will need 7 in IELTS even if you are PR or citizen of Canada when you will register, if your education is from outside Canada.
I am in North america since last 4 years, degree from USA, and still I am writing IELTS for my registration with Ontario college of Pharmacy.
So your point about IELTS is not valid.
m sayng that if they copy aus and nz system..these are the requirements fr aus and nz..

BOSSOT

May 2, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
JUNE 2010
IELTS Request
SENT ALONG WITH INT APP
Med's Request
NOT YET
LANDED..........
WAITING FOR THE DAY
HI GREETINGS TO ALL,

I WOULD LIKE TO SHARE MY VIEW,

IF YOU LOOK INTO MY POST, WAY BACK (5 TO 6 MONTHS) I HAVE ALREADY MENTIONED ABOUT THE DIRECTION IN WHICH CIC IS HEADING TOWARDS. THERE IS NO DOUBT THAT CIC IS FOLLOWING THE STEPS OF AUSS, DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY THEY BOTH ARE ALMOST ONE COLONY COUNTRY(LOOK INTO THERE DOLLAR QUEEN IMAGE) SO THINK OF IT. DONT WASTE YOUR TIME PREPARE FOR THE AUSTRALIA STANDARDS YOU WILL LAND IN CANADA. HOPE THIS MIGHT HELP.

ALL THE BEST

Morina

Star Member
Jun 20, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Guys

As I understand the new rules... there is must a job offer for the occupations that will be posted..

Am I right or wrong ??

Morina

badalpharm

Star Member
Dec 21, 2011
Thunder Bay, ON, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-10-2013
Doc's Request.
no
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
25-11-2013
IELTS Request
sent with application
Med's Request
29-04-2014
Med's Done....
13-05-2014
Interview........
n/a
Passport Req..
21-01-2015
VISA ISSUED...
28-01-2015
LANDED..........
11-02-2015
kulwantgill said:
m sayng that if they copy aus and nz system..these are the requirements fr aus and nz..
Buddy I am repeatedly saying that IELTS 7 band +/- SEM (that is 0.5 band) is the requirement even in Canada, when you will apply for registration.

Anyways I am closing this topic here from my side.

Best of luck.

Badal

badalpharm

Star Member
Dec 21, 2011
Thunder Bay, ON, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-10-2013
Doc's Request.
no
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
25-11-2013
IELTS Request
sent with application
Med's Request
29-04-2014
Med's Done....
13-05-2014
Interview........
n/a
Passport Req..
21-01-2015
VISA ISSUED...
28-01-2015
LANDED..........
11-02-2015
Morina said:
Guys

As I understand the new rules... there is must a job offer for the occupations that will be posted..

Am I right or wrong ??

Morina
I do not think you are right.

It is requirement as of now, because the program is on hold. They are not accepting application from anyone but the person with job offer.

You will see new rules soon.

kulwantgill

Star Member
Sep 16, 2012
MOGA
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
badalpharm said:
I do not think you are right.

It is requirement as of now, because the program is on hold. They are not accepting application from anyone but the person with job offer.

You will see new rules soon.
agree with u ... applicants having job letter will apply in different category.,..