+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

All those planning to apply on July 01, 2012 (all NOC's).

pharmacistfarhan

Feb 27, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-5-2013
Doc's Request.
Sent along with application
AOR Received.
PER: 03-7-2013
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
18-07-2013
Med's Request
10-01-2014
Med's Done....
15-01-2014 , 3rd line appeared on ECAS on Jan 23, 2014, RPRF Request on May 13, 2014, RPRF DD received by LVO on May 19, 2014.
Interview........
Alhumdolillah waived
Passport Req..
PPR1 on Aug 26, 2014, PPR2 on Sep 24, 2014, Decision Made on Sep26, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Alhumdullilah Passports received on Sep 30, 2014
LANDED..........
22 Oct 2014
echoes1978 said:
Canada calendar 2012

http://www.timeanddate.com/calendar/?country=27

Public holidays Canada http://gocanada.about.com/od/canadatravelplanner/a/canada_holidays.htm

It seams that CIC will be closed even on monday, 2nd July. My sister told me that every time when Canada Day is on Sunday, next working day is off.

If there is going to be any changes in immigration rules, CIC should announce them on June 29 the latest.
As they say, their website will be up-dated prior to Jul 01 - probably in last week of Jun.
I agree that CIC will be closed on Jul 02 as if 01st is on Sunday. The information which I collected from various posts of CIC (Jason Kenny's interviews and CIC news releases), they are not grossly changing rules , as it was being anticipated that they might change the points related to age, experience etc. But good score in language is the thing that I foresee to be implemented with effect from this year (it is only my apprehension - not confirm).

13nitinsharma

Champion Member
Apr 17, 2012
Canada
Guys,

While doing some research on what all changes in Skilled Worker program can be made in July, 2012, i came to know very interesting article. Members, please take a moment to read it, it's really worth reading :

Proposed changes announced for Canadian Federal Skilled Worker program

Citizenship and Immigration Minister Jason Kenney announced the department's plans on 10 April to fill Canada's growing labour shortages in skilled trade occupations. He explained that the changes were expected to result in an assessment system that will make it easier for badly needed skilled tradespersons to immigrate to Canada.

"Our Government recognizes that our country faces a critical shortage in certain skilled trades," said Kenney. "That's why we are taking concrete steps to address this problem at a national level."

According to the announcement, under the new Federal Skilled Worker visa program, Canadian immigration will create a separate and streamlined program for skilled tradespersons to make it easier for them to immigrate to Canada. Skilled trade includes occupations in construction, transportation, manufacturing and service industries. Currently, skilled tradespersons are especially in high demand in the natural resources and construction sectors.

Under the current system, Federal Skilled Worker visa applicants are assessed against a 100-point grid, with a pass mark of 67. This points process takes into account things like the applicant's language ability, education, work experience, age, and whether they have a job offer in Canada. For this reason, parts of the criteria, such as educational background, have traditionally favoured professionals and managers more than skilled trades. Ultimately, skilled tradespersons only make up 3 percent of all Federal Skilled Workers entering Canada.

The proposed changes to the visa program would establish a better process for skilled tradespersons to be assessed on things like practical training and work experience rather than formal education. Skilled trades applicants will still be required to meet minimum language requirements.

"Above all, our Government remains focused on promoting economic growth and long-term prosperity," said Kenney. "Attracting skilled tradespeople is important for maintaining Canada's momentum in the global economy."

If the proposed changes are approved, Canadian immigration will announce a full list of the changes later this year.

Source : http://www.workpermit.com/news/2012-04-16/canada/proposed-changes-announced-for-canadian-federal-skilled-worker-program.htm

It seems like people like us (Chefs/Cooks) will get much more benefits in July changes. Keeping my fingers crossed !!

Cheers,
13nitinsharma

Scary-storm

Aug 7, 2011
I am planning to apply this July.

Please help me about the Documents and other requirement for applying based on below info:

1- Working in Saudi Arabia for 4 years as Network/IT/System engineer
2- Master Degree in Computer Science from Pakistani University.
3- Age - 27 years
4- English Language - Good
5- Wife's Education - Intermediate (12 Years of Edu)

Please Tell me that in which Profession I have to apply for? as i think Computer/IT related Professions are not in NOC so what is the best option for me other then this.

Best Regards,

mariabonita

Star Member
May 28, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-06-2012
Doc's Request.
send with the application
Nomination.....
PER 09-08-2012
IELTS Request
send with the application- 8.0 band
Med's Request
March 14, 2013
Med's Done....
March 27, 2013
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
Jan 23, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 10, 2014
LANDED..........
May 3 , 2014
To those planning to apply on July 1, 2012, I know that the application that you filled up is the Generic Application Form IMM 0008.....can anyone of you who are in the processed of filling tell me what is the answer on

Question No. 7 Have you received your Certificat de Sélection du Québec (CSQ)?
If you checked “Yes”, please indicate the CSQ number
If you checked “No”, indicate the date when you applied for your CSQ..

my answer would be NO...but a follow up questions says indicate the date when you applied for your CSQ???

Do i have to apply? where will I apply?

Please I need you advise...I can't validate my application because of this one question...can somebody please help me...Thanks in advance

pharmacistfarhan

Feb 27, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-5-2013
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
18-07-2013
Med's Request
10-01-2014
Med's Done....
15-01-2014 , 3rd line appeared on ECAS on Jan 23, 2014, RPRF Request on May 13, 2014, RPRF DD received by LVO on May 19, 2014.
Interview........
Alhumdolillah waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
22 Oct 2014
mariabonita said:
To those planning to apply on July 1, 2012, I know that the application that you filled up is the Generic Application Form IMM 0008.....can anyone of you who are in the processed of filling tell me what is the answer on

Question No. 7 Have you received your Certificat de Sélection du Québec (CSQ)?
If you checked “Yes”, please indicate the CSQ number
If you checked “No”, indicate the date when you applied for your CSQ..

my answer would be NO...but a follow up questions says indicate the date when you applied for your CSQ???

Do i have to apply? where will I apply?

Please I need you advise...I can't validate my application because of this one question...can somebody please help me...Thanks in advance
Well, if u are filling the form electronically, you will observe, when you click on "NO", rest of the fields get inactive (depicted by visible shaded appearance). So click on "No", fill the form completely, then click "Validate", the form will be validated in 1 to 2 seconds time - which will be depicted by generation of a "bar-code page" in the last. That's how you will complete your form. Do it, it works. Make sure that in question 6, YOU HAVE NOT SELECTED QUBEC AS YOUR INTENDED PLACE OF LIVING IN CANADA.

Actually, CSQ is required for those, who're gonna apply for Qubec.....not for rest of the parts of Canada.
How to apply for a CSQ?

Quebec chooses its own immigrants; however, Citizenship and Immigration Canada retains the authority to make the final decision on permanent resident applications using admissibility criteria, including security, criminal and medical components for applicants who hold CSQs.

To apply for a Certificat de sélection du Québec (CSQ), contact the office of the Ministère de l’Immigration et des Communautés culturelles (MICC) responsibe for processing applications for nationals from your country.

If you would like information on how to be selected by Quebec, or if you require further details, visit the MICC website.

cat28

Apr 25, 2012
Hi. I'm reposting to a different Subject. I apologize for the redundancy.

I have an IELTS result dated July 29, 2010. If the IELTS is valid for 2 years at the time of submission, by the time my file reaches the CIO it may be expired already, alsthough at the time of submission(July 1, 2012) it is still valid. . I will take the next available english test on July 31, 2012.

Is there any chance I can still submit on July 1, 2012 and use my old English test with an explanation letter and proof that the updated English test will follow?

mariabonita

Star Member
May 28, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-06-2012
Doc's Request.
send with the application
Nomination.....
PER 09-08-2012
IELTS Request
send with the application- 8.0 band
Med's Request
March 14, 2013
Med's Done....
March 27, 2013
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
Jan 23, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 10, 2014
LANDED..........
May 3 , 2014
pharmacistfarhan said:
Well, if u are filling the form electronically, you will observe, when you click on "NO", rest of the fields get inactive (depicted by visible shaded appearance). So click on "No", fill the form completely, then click "Validate", the form will be validated in 1 to 2 seconds time - which will be depicted by generation of a "bar-code page" in the last. That's how you will complete your form. Do it, it works. Make sure that in question 6, YOU HAVE NOT SELECTED QUBEC AS YOUR INTENDED PLACE OF LIVING IN CANADA.

Actually, CSQ is required for those, who're gonna apply for Qubec.....not for rest of the parts of Canada.
How to apply for a CSQ?

Quebec chooses its own immigrants; however, Citizenship and Immigration Canada retains the authority to make the final decision on permanent resident applications using admissibility criteria, including security, criminal and medical components for applicants who hold CSQs.

To apply for a Certificat de sélection du Québec (CSQ), contact the office of the Ministère de l'Immigration et des Communautés culturelles (MICC) responsibe for processing applications for nationals from your country.

If you would like information on how to be selected by Quebec, or if you require further details, visit the MICC website.

Thank you...appreciate it :)

gladiusraj

Aug 3, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Ready for reapply
Hello friends,
I want to know about experience letters. Should I send original Reference letter, Job duties letters and Salary certificate ???

Or I have to send all experience documents photo copies ????

Please guide me.

I know that appointment letters and increment letters I have to send copies but about Reference , Job duties and Salary certificate letters I am confused ????

Plzz plzzz plzz guide me properly.

steelz

Sep 6, 2011
Qatar
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
gladiusraj said:
Hello friends,
I want to know about experience letters. Should I send original Reference letter, Job duties letters and Salary certificate ???

Please guide me.

I know that appointment letters and increment letters I have to send copies but about Reference , Job duties and Salary certificate letters I am confused ????

they need photocopy of a detailed job description experience and resposibilities letter that 80%match the job description for the occupation description in the NOC

13nitinsharma

Champion Member
Apr 17, 2012
Canada
gladiusraj said:
Hello friends,

Please guide me.

all originals work experience letters and photocopies of salary slips and Income tax docs.

pharmacistfarhan

Feb 27, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-5-2013
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
18-07-2013
Med's Request
10-01-2014
Med's Done....
Interview........
Alhumdolillah waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
22 Oct 2014
13nitinsharma said:
all originals work experience letters and photocopies of salary slips and Income tax docs.
yesterday, I made an official application to my employer for detailed "Job Reference Letter", hopefully I'll get that in coming week.

Kashsidd

May 22, 2012
UAE- Dubai
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
SOON :)
pharmacistfarhan said:
Hi, I'm starting a new threat for all those who're preparing to apply on Jul 01, 2012. Lets connect right here and share your views.......In fact I'm a backlogger (2007 applicant) but as a result of backlog slashing I'm expecting to receive refund letter soon. To cope the situation, I've started taking steps to re-apply on Jul 01, 2012 (the time when NOC 3131 gets refreshed).
Dear Phar,

If you don't mind can i ask you the steps ;D coz am a newbie & planning to apply july01 but no idea how to :-[
So will appreciate your help

pharmacistfarhan

Feb 27, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-5-2013
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
18-07-2013
Med's Request
10-01-2014
Med's Done....
Interview........
Alhumdolillah waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
22 Oct 2014
siddharth_pharma84 said:
Hi farhan,
They no need to wait fr result start preparing evaluation exam.so sure document evaluation seems perfect
Hi Siddharth, any up-date from PEBC. I wrote to them asking that when should I expect my letter of result, they replied in Jul 1st week. How about you. At this time, I feel, may be credentials assessment does not happen to be a mandatory condition for application submission to CIO. What do you think buddy...........

siddharth_pharma84

Jun 25, 2011
WINNIPEG
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
App. Filed.......
11-07-2016
Doc's Request.
none
Nomination.....
22-04-2016
AOR Received.
21-10-2016
IELTS Request
upfront
File Transfer...
3-11-2016 to New Delhi
Med's Request
16-12-2016
Med's Done....
5-01-2017, MED submit online 10-01-2017. MED passed 12-01-2017
Interview........
Not required at this time. DECISION MADE: 27-06-2017
Passport Req..
04-07-2017, Passport to Ottawa : 04-07-2017, Passport received by Ottawa : 06-07-2017
VISA ISSUED...
25-07-2017, Passport Dispatched by CIC: 28-07-2017, Passport frm CIC: 31-07-2017
LANDED..........
31-07-2017
Hi farhan,
Well have same feeling ,credential assesment may nt be required .probably same noc list with point changes expected .today i would enquire pebc ,when to expect result.

siddharth_pharma84

Jun 25, 2011
WINNIPEG
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
App. Filed.......
11-07-2016
Doc's Request.
none
Nomination.....
22-04-2016
AOR Received.
21-10-2016
IELTS Request
upfront
File Transfer...
3-11-2016 to New Delhi
Med's Request
16-12-2016
Med's Done....
5-01-2017, MED submit online 10-01-2017. MED passed 12-01-2017
Interview........
Not required at this time. DECISION MADE: 27-06-2017
Passport Req..
04-07-2017, Passport to Ottawa : 04-07-2017, Passport received by Ottawa : 06-07-2017
VISA ISSUED...
25-07-2017, Passport Dispatched by CIC: 28-07-2017, Passport frm CIC: 31-07-2017
LANDED..........
31-07-2017
Hi farhan,
I need to get 2reference letter as i had worked at 2different stores. Should the reference by 2employer be same or different format.
Can a person studying fulltime have a fulltime job.this isnt problem in india but would this create problem in immigration