+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

All those applicants applied under old system(before Feb,2008)

cooldoc80

Nov 1, 2010
NOC Code......
Passport Req..
No PPR yet , just Passport Biopage request
LANDED..........
I'm Dreaming of July/2015
may sombody tell me how is this supposed to be good news! nothing mentioned pre-2008 accelaeration on the opposite its getting slower and slower

S

sandeep714

Hi friends,

I applied for PR in March 2006 under the old system. I have done my medicals and recieved by NDVO on 01 December, 2010. After waiting for four months, I sent an general enquiry in May 2011, regarding the delay in processing of my application. They replied that background security checkups are going on your case. I have no Foreign Travel History.

Due to my raising frustration, I ordered CAIPS notes in june, 2011. Still waiting for my results as well as my visa. More than eight months have been elapsed, my ecas status is still showing in process.

Now I have sent another general enquiry to NDVO before ten days back. Anybody have any idea regarding the delay in my case? Please share......

-Sandeep

kumar_naresh1997

Dec 11, 2008
sandeep714 said:
Hi friends,

I applied for PR in March 2006 under the old system. I have done my medicals and recieved by NDVO on 01 December, 2010. After waiting for four months, I sent an general enquiry in May 2011, regarding the delay in processing of my application. They replied that background security checkups are going on your case. I have no Foreign Travel History.

Due to my raising frustration, I ordered CAIPS notes in june, 2011. Still waiting for my results as well as my visa. More than eight months have been elapsed, my ecas status is still showing in process.

Now I have sent another general enquiry to NDVO before ten days back. Anybody have any idea regarding the delay in my case? Please share......

-Sandeep
Hi Sandeep
How u got medical request from NDVO,as 2004 applicants are still waiting for it.Is it due to job offer? Pl. clarify.
Thanks

mayankpandya

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-02-2011.
Doc's Request.
PER on 24- MAR- 2011.
AOR Received.
20-APRIL-2011
File Transfer...
In-Process on 30 May 2011
Med's Request
14 July 2011
Med's Done....
22 July 2011
Passport Req..
14 -Jul- 2011 Passport send on 26-Jul-11
VISA ISSUED...
29-AUG-11
LANDED..........
16-OCT-11
CIC Overburdened: No More Immigration Applications

Obvious Backlog Since Years: It is evident that Canada could soon put a halt to the number of immigrants it allows to enter the country as workers in various categories. The reason for the move may be accredited to the fact that there are hundreds of thousands of people who are willing to move to Canada and already there is a huge backlog of applications.

Federal Minister for immigration, Jason Kenney told an audience when addressing them at the Armenian Community Center in Montreal that one of the main challenges that his Ministry is facing at the moment is the task of clearing the backlog of applicants as a part of their plans for the years ahead.

Up to a Decade of Lingering Hope: "There's an unlimited number of people who want to come to Canada," he said also adding that around 255,000 applicants would be accepted this year, which is down from the previous year's figure of around 280,000. He emphasized that the department had hundreds and thousands of applications more than they could possibly process. He also said that it is stupid and unfair for the people applying to migrate to Canada that they be made to wait for seven, eight or even nine years for them to get the nod or the reject.

The Great Migration of the Two Legged Kind: The Minister was given authority two years ago, for determining the capping limit on the number of applications that can be accepted. This year, Kenney has decided that the number of applications that can be accepted be limited to just around 10,000 in the federal Skilled Workers Program. However, he also clarified that Canada would still accept 65,000 skilled workers for entry in to Canada. Most of the applications to be considered out of these would be from the backlog that was already created. Hence, being fair to the applicants that have been waiting so long to get into Canada for a shot at a better life.

Consultations began across the country around a fortnight ago considering a solution to arrive at a ‘right mix' of applicants that can be processed and subsequently accepted that can enhance the economy of Canada in the long run. Also important on the list of priorities of the minister is the question of how best to deal with the question of an aging labour force and at the same time not burdening the country's housing healthcare and education systems because of the new arrivals.

In Hope of a Pot of Gold at the End of the Rainbow: Close to 40,000 refugees, in both privately sponsored and assisted by government categories are already waiting to enter Canada. And the list, especially applications from the dark continent is growing with every passing day.

S

sandeep714

kumar_naresh1997 said:
Hi Sandeep
How u got medical request from NDVO,as 2004 applicants are still waiting for it.Is it due to job offer? Pl. clarify.
Thanks
Hi Naresh,

Yes! It has become possible, because of job offer. You can also expedite your application process by this option.

-Sandeep

SyedAbbas

Star Member
Mar 3, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17 June 2013
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
sandeep714 said:
Hi Naresh,

Yes! It has become possible, because of job offer. You can also expedite your application process by this option.

-Sandeep
Hi Sandeep,

What is your profession?

jnathan

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Sheng Chiu
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21st Jan 2010
Doc's Request.
10th March 2010
AOR Received.
10th June 2010
IELTS Request
provided
File Transfer...
IN PROCESS: 12th October, 2010
Med's Request
Withdrawal Request sent....Was waiting for files to return....instead of returning the files, VO sent the MR !!
Med's Done....
28 May 2012
Passport Req..
24 July 2012
Sandeep,

in Recent vote in Canada, 80% of the Canadians have opposed in issuing higher # of immigrants into their country. besides they have more dependents and spouses who are not contributing to Canadian economy and not paying any tax but at the same time enjoying the regular social/health services which are funded by the tax but the revenue growth has not been substantial.

Gico

Jun 25, 2010
Visa Office......
manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
June 26, 2013
Med's Request
March 4, 2014
Med's Done....
March 10, 2014
Interview........
May 22, 2014
Passport Req..
May 30, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
July 8, 2014 ( received on July 19,2014)
Sandeep,

can you bring your family with you? what visa will they they issue, working visa or immigrant visa?

SaimonBlue

Star Member
May 13, 2009
Dear All,

Is there anyone who received AOR in July 2007 in Singapore Office?
Is there anyone who have received second letter for updating document applied in 2007?

Appreciate your response.

khalidhaider

Sep 9, 2010
Seniors,
I am also 2007 fsw applicant .My noc was 1236 custom clearance. IF,i need job offer so, it must be
relate noc 12 36 or, it may relate to other professions like plumber, welder, and cook.
please reply me.

SyedAbbas

Star Member
Mar 3, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17 June 2013
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
I am March 2005 applicant from Pakistan. Any wild guess how long I'll have to wait? I've seen cases up to December 2004 showing some progress but not a single 2005 case being asked for documents update, is this some policy by CHC or what???

elie72

Sep 12, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13 Aug 2007
Doc's Request.
17 Aug 2009
AOR Received.
13 Aug 2007
Med's Request
March 2011
Med's Done....
08 April 2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
21 September 2011
VISA ISSUED...
05 October 2011
LANDED..........
23 December 2011
Dear colleagues,
All those 2004/2005/2006 cases , you d better sen a case enquiry to CHC asking about your cases especially if u didn't get a documents update letter yet.
Be patient fellows and send email to CHC
Regards,
Elie