+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

All those applicants applied under old system(before Feb,2008)

Rajan01

Star Member
Jan 23, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New- delhi
NOC Code......
4211&4112
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-06-06
Doc's Request.
waiting
AOR Received.
06-09-06
cooldoc80 said:
hi guys , could anybody explain to me this latest statement by kenny , what does he mean by new changes could include retrospectively those who applied?
does this include us pre-2008
As per my Knowledge ,Kenney is not talking about pre-2008 applicants,but who had applied recently,however the meaning (of retrospective those who applied) has been related to the past( Having reference to what is past; affecting things past, Looking backward)

ind2012

Mar 17, 2012
Hi all members,

Jason kenney is making all applicant fool. Please don't waste your money and time by applying for Canada immigration. We all pre feb-2008 applicants are good examples of this cheating business. This person's popularity has been declined 10% in just last 15 days after he announce to return all pre feb-2008 applications. Just check poll result on "electionsmeter. com/polls/jason-kenney" (Pls. remove space before com) and I request to all victims to give your vote here. I am sure the graph will be declined to below 10% as more victims will vote.

I hate this person who played with future of millions of families including me.....

So keep voting as much as you can....

wq

Star Member
Jan 9, 2011
noman said:
Very true, also they should tell clearly that which 20,000
they wll process?
Dear,
Noman,

I heard this news and i know that this news very heart breaking, but frankly i will say that if u r well settled in pakistan than its ok, because in canada very tough life and no jobs u have to do odd jobs, and impossible to get good job in this country.

regds

TAPTATANU

Star Member
Feb 20, 2011
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
New Dlhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-Nov-2011
Doc's Request.
send with application
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
07-Feb-2012
IELTS Request
04-Nov-2010
File Transfer...
03-Mar-2012
Med's Request
24-Mar-2012
Med's Done....
07-Apr-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
24-Mar-2012
VISA ISSUED...
07-May-2012
LANDED..........
07-Sep-2012
All those applicants applied under old system(before Feb,2008)

Hello Everyone,

Today morning I checked my E-case.I put my old file number of year 2006 and found status withdrawn.They have taken decision to cancel my file.Can anyone share what their E-case status is showing.

msaleem216

Champion Member
Mar 4, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
london
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-05-2007
Doc's Request.
10-03-2009
Med's Done....
11-03-2013
Passport Req..
05-11-2014
VISA ISSUED...
22-11-2014
LANDED..........
3rd December,2014 INSHA ALLAH
one 2007 friend got this reply he applied in dec 2007

Dear Sir/Madam,

Instructions were received from Citizenship and Immigration Headquarters on April 4, 2012 instructing officers not to start or continue processing any Federal Skilled Worker application received before February 27, 2008 for which a Selection Decision had not been made prior to March 29, 2012. Upon review of your file, we note that a Selection Decision had not been made before March 29, 2012.

These are interim instructions. You may wish to consult Citizenship and Immigration’s web site (www.cic.gc.ca) for new media releases and further information. You will be contacted regarding the next steps at a later time.

We thank you for your patience and for keeping correspondence to a minimum,

Client Service Unit (KLH)

hamid22

Star Member
Oct 1, 2007
Hi dear Ind2012,
I tired many times to poll against kenny who destroyed the dreams of a lot of people but it is not working. give messages like this: time running error. or the directory 404 is not found

I request all other forum members to poll against this selfish devil who hurt the feelings of many peoples and brought down the prestige of Canada down.

Best,

dignity3

Dec 20, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus/ Beirut
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct- 2008
AOR Received.
sep-2008
Med's Request
1st/ march 2011 2/ feb- 2013
Med's Done....
1/3/2013
Passport Req..
23/09/2013
VISA ISSUED...
26/09/2013
LANDED..........
09/10/2013
I am really so sad for this awful news. I am speechless for hearing such grievous decisions :'( :-\ :mad:
it's really the hardest decision ever made ,, is that as simple as rejecting 280000 applicants in a CIC news release ???
WHAT about waiting more than 5 years for a illusion and wasting opportunities for more than 5 years ???

TAPTATANU said:
Hello Everyone,

Today morning I checked my E-case.I put my old file number of year 2006 and found status withdrawn.They have taken decision to cancel my file.Can anyone share what their E-case status is showing.

Rajan01

Star Member
Jan 23, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New- delhi
NOC Code......
4211&4112
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-06-06
Doc's Request.
waiting
AOR Received.
06-09-06
wq said:
Dear,
Noman,

I heard this news and i know that this news very heart breaking, but frankly i will say that if u r well settled in pakistan than its ok, because in canada very tough life and no jobs u have to do odd jobs, and impossible to get good job in this country.
At this stage,this thought may also came in the mind of most of the applicants and are feeling sad due to backstabbing by the CIC but on the other hand I want to take it challenge of not losing the game from the hands of Kenney.

ind2012

Mar 17, 2012
hamid22 said:
Hi dear Ind2012,
I tired many times to poll against kenny who destroyed the dreams of a lot of people but it is not working. give messages like this: time running error. or the directory 404 is not found

I request all other forum members to poll against this selfish devil who hurt the feelings of many peoples and brought down the prestige of Canada down.

Best,
Hi Hamid22,

Thanks for come up to voting against Kenny. As I am newbie on this forum I am not eligible for posting link here, So I have added two spaces before com in this link: electionsmeter. com/polls/jason-kenney. Just copy this link in address bar, remove two spaces before com and press Enter key. I have tried this and it's working fine in my region.

Another way is open Google and enter Election meter Jason kenney in search field and click on Search. The first result (most probably) is link to poll.

Try this again and let me know if this is working or not.

Today this *****'s popularity is below 20% on this poll. One day it will be sure below 10%.

It's time to come up all victims like me and you and to vote on this poll so others can understand that from which situation we are passing currently.

So come up all my friends and keep voting here. Just confirm on this forum once you vote against Kenney.

cooldoc80

Nov 1, 2010
NOC Code......
Passport Req..
No PPR yet , just Passport Biopage request
LANDED..........
I'm Dreaming of July/2015
dear ind , every day i vote on this site , i maybe done it for 5 times until now , but what is the benefit they doooooooooooont care about it in the first place , we should arrange to sue canadian gov for the wast time and chances we lost

ind2012

Mar 17, 2012
cooldoc80 said:
dear ind , every day i vote on this site , i maybe done it for 5 times until now , but what is the benefit they doooooooooooont care about it in the first place , we should arrange to sue canadian gov for the wast time and chances we lost
Dear cooldoc,

I have lost lots of opportunity by trusting on this country. Better if I had applied for OZ or NZ at that time I may be in that country now. We know that once the decision for returning fees will pass in parliament, we have no more chance to get justice. One facebook group called Prospective Canadian Immigrants is doing well in protesting this decision and I am member of this group. My occupation is still in demand in OZ so late but now I am trying to apply for OZ better than vesting time with this hopeless Canadians.

The reason behind voting on this poll is to let know Ministers to think once before taking any decision.

Still there are so many applicants are in Que who applied after Feb 2008 and still waiting for decision. They have completed 3 to 4 years in waiting, from next July new rules will come and after few years minister will say you are become old and we want young people. We are also 28-31 yrs (Younger than Kenney) and they are rejecting us by giving this type of non sense reason. If they want young people everywhere then why not including young people (Skilled.............) in Parliament.

Totally frustrating system.........believe or not.

cooldoc80

Nov 1, 2010
NOC Code......
Passport Req..
No PPR yet , just Passport Biopage request
LANDED..........
I'm Dreaming of July/2015
dear ind

i know what you mean , but for me there is no choice but canada i already done license exams of canada , and if i have to apply to australia it will take me another 2 years plus when i took those exams i was fresh and young , now after 6 years i cant study like that again

i'm also a member of that group , but i'm hoping they will reconsider altough i doubt it

dignity3

Dec 20, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus/ Beirut
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct- 2008
AOR Received.
sep-2008
Med's Request
1st/ march 2011 2/ feb- 2013
Med's Done....
1/3/2013
Passport Req..
23/09/2013
VISA ISSUED...
26/09/2013
LANDED..........
09/10/2013
Dear all

does Quebec Skilled Worker applicants who applied in 2006 and granted Quebec selection certificate in 2008 and file number in 2009 and undergone medical in 2011 are included in that The Federal Skilled Worker Program backlog regulations Huh??

all replies are appreciated