+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>ALL STAGES PASSED>>>>WAITING COPR>>>>>>TRACK HERE

shawn.s

Star Member
Jan 22, 2023
Same here man. When was your AOR? Mine was mid April. Everything complete. GCMS notes says: Appears RFV, In queue for PACE review

AOR - July 10 || BIL/MEP/UCI - July 19 || Biometrics - July 25|| GU - September 11 || All Completed - September 11 || Called IRCC - September 13 || PVO: RROC || SVO: NDVO

Ali Waheed

Star Member
Sep 13, 2020
Same here man. When was your AOR? Mine was mid April. Everything complete. GCMS notes says: Appears RFV, In queue for PACE review
I am mid April AOR as well, looking at the history of this thread, you'll realise the anxiety comes and goes like a sine function. A week or 2 of high levels of anxiety followed by a week or 2 of not caring at all and then back at it again :D

I think chatting with others who are in similar position helps a lot. Below is a link to a whatsapp group where people vent out and get excited together. And we are also tracking almost 130 applicants who are all complete and stuck at RROC.

https://chat.whatsapp.com/K5fgxhEJpSa1wRKtJQDATp

rahul4009

Aug 29, 2023
Hey, what does your first note say? Or the most recent note in the notes section of the gcms notes?
NOTES: 1
Created Date: 2023/06/21
Updated Date: 2023/06/21
Restricted: N
Label: General
Office: RROC
Text: *Officer Review** PA applying as FSW. Meets minimum requirements.
Eligibility Passed
Crim Passed
Meds Passed

rahul4009

Aug 29, 2023
Hey, what does your first note say? Or the most recent note in the notes section of the gcms notes?
NOTES: 1
Created Date: 2023/06/21
Updated Date: 2023/06/21
Restricted: N
Label: General
Office: RROC
Text: *Officer Review** PA applying as FSW. Meets minimum requirements.
Eligibility Passed
Crim Passed
Meds Passed

shayne_66

Star Member
Jul 18, 2023
@Mickey55555 I hope you saw the good news yesterday, as majority of March AOR got final decision on Thursday!
hope you are one of the lucky ones!
a few of us are still waiting, but maybe we will be relieved today

Currently, from the group, 17 late March AORs out of 20 got their final decisions yesterday/ this morning. Hoping for more. They should issue COPR today on their trackers and really praying RROC doesnt delay with issuing PPRs quickly for people

newbieCanada2023

May 30, 2023
Currently, from the group, 17 late March AORs out of 20 got their final decisions yesterday/ this morning. Hoping for more. They should issue COPR today on their trackers and really praying RROC doesnt delay with issuing PPRs quickly for people
Still nothing over here.. so now that almost everyone got some update.. i’m quite sure that something went wrong with my application and that I won’t hear anything :(
I would have expect them to at least send a refusal or something.. but just ignoring the application is really mean and weird

Last edited:

shayne_66

Star Member
Jul 18, 2023
Still nothing over here.. so now that almost everyone got some update.. i’m quite sure that something went wrong with my application and that I won’t hear anything :(
I would have expect them to at least send a refusal or something.. but just ignoring the application is really mean and weird

Be patient, from past indications, they usually process a batch in 2 sets. this is the first set of this batch. and they might still send it out today. Nothing is wrong with your application

Reactions: newbieCanada2023

bws32

Jul 3, 2014
Hi everyone,
Need your help when can I expect my ppr:
FSW: Outland
ITA:June 7 2023
AOR: June 17 2023
Eligibility: Completed
Medical: Completed
Biometrics: Completed
Background: Completed August 28 2023

Any suggestions would be helpful.

femi_kan

Star Member
Mar 7, 2023
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
March 29
Hi everyone,
Need your help when can I expect my ppr:
FSW: Outland
ITA:June 7 2023
AOR: June 17 2023
Eligibility: Completed
Medical: Completed
Biometrics: Completed
Background: Completed August 28 2023

Any suggestions would be helpful.
Its been over 2 weeks now that all got completed. You should call IRCC and ask for your VO. That will somewhat give you an idea on how soon you'd get PPR.

If you landed in RROC VO, just know you'd be expecting PPR by December.

bws32

Jul 3, 2014
Its been over 2 weeks now that all got completed. You should call IRCC and ask for your VO. That will somewhat give you an idea on how soon you'd get PPR.

If you landed in RROC VO, just know you'd be expecting PPR by December.
whats the contact number for IRCC from outside Canada