+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>ALL STAGES PASSED>>>>WAITING COPR>>>>>>TRACK HERE

pinemaple

Star Member
Apr 27, 2022
Hey all,

July 8 AOR.
All 4 checks were completed for my application too with the last one being Background Verification check which got completed on Aug 31, 2023.
Checked the GC key portal and it shows Application/profile updated under Current status (went back to submitted once I clicked the link). Nothing in GC key has changed (only medicals and biometrics completed in GC key).
I haven't received any messages on the portal nor any emails.

I was eagerly waiting for the final decision this past week but looking at this thread where some people have been waiting for well over 2-3 months is disheartening.

Best wishes to all.
Welcome to the club!

Just curious, some of us recently got an update with the medical pass date. In my case it replaced my old last update and the medical date stayed the same, but for others it was +1 date. Did you get anything like that?

newbieCanada2023

May 30, 2023
Not sure yet if this was a PPR from normal processing or from intervention of MP. So not too optimistic yet.
But at least it is the first movement of RROC since mid-August, so maybe they restarted their processing and will finish March AOR soon :) we never know with RROC, I agree. But that’s the first sign of hope in weeks, so let’s be a little bit happy xD

Masked Maverick

Star Member
Jun 17, 2023
India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
July 08, 2023
AOR Received.
July 08, 2023
Med's Done....
June 08,2023
Welcome to the club!

Just curious, some of us recently got an update with the medical pass date. In my case it replaced my old last update and the medical date stayed the same, but for others it was +1 date. Did you get anything like that?
After you posted, I checked my GC Key and you are right, my medical passed date has changed to +1 from the original date.
Anyone has got any idea what it means?
Is it a glitch after the server maintenance was done yesterday?
Weird.

Btw, I didn't receive any mail or message from IRCC.

Last edited:

rahul4009

Aug 29, 2023
Hi, a weird thing happened today my application tracker shows wrong password but when I try to reset the password it says verification code sent to email id but I m not receiving any code in my Gmail. Checked email also its the right email. Any guess, what's going on?

pinemaple

Star Member
Apr 27, 2022
After you posted, I checked my GC Key and you are right, my medical passed date has changed to +1 from the original date.
Anyone has got any idea what it means?
Is it a glitch after the server maintenance was done yesterday?
Weird.

Btw, I didn't receive any mail or message from IRCC.
Yeah, probably just a glitch.

notapilot

Apr 20, 2023
Damn! I got so excited that the date of my medicals shifted by one day (would be the first change since July) so I went to check the forums only to find out that it was just a glitch. Sigh

• Sad
Reactions: Josh_dan

Josh_dan

May 10, 2023
Damn! I got so excited that the date of my medicals shifted by one day (would be the first change since July) so I went to check the forums only to find out that it was just a glitch. Sigh
Yeah I faced that too but somehow managed to get even more false hope from them.

A few hours ago I got an email response for a second time from IRCC to an old webform. I had sent this webform back in July and had already received this exact same email in early August! There was nothing different in the response this time and I have no idea why they sent it again or if this was some sort of glitch. I haven't even contacted them since July!
I got so incredibly excited when I saw the email title and then completely crushed when I realised it wasn't the damn PPR :confused:

• Sad
Reactions: ShibaInu

notapilot

Apr 20, 2023
Yeah I faced that too but somehow managed to get even more false hope from them.

A few hours ago I got an email response for a second time from IRCC to an old webform. I had sent this webform back in July and had already received this exact same email in early August! There was nothing different in the response this time and I have no idea why they sent it again or if this was some sort of glitch. I haven't even contacted them since July!
I got so incredibly excited when I saw the email title and then completely crushed when I realised it wasn't the damn PPR :confused:
I received an email in response to my web form two months after submitting it. By that time I had already received another response that fixed the issue so all this email said was “we see that you raised a webform and the issue was resolved”. I’m going to guess that they have some sort of periodic audits or reviews that they have to do where they check on all opened webforms.

shayne_66

Star Member
Jul 18, 2023
First, 2 people got their ppr yesterday from rroc although one had an actual contact with a MP. Secondly, both were from RROC and still before March 15th aors. So nothing has been done on late March Aors

Reactions: newbieCanada2023

newbieCanada2023

May 30, 2023
First, 2 people got their ppr yesterday from rroc although one had an actual contact with a MP. Secondly, both were from RROC and still before March 15th aors. So nothing has been done on late March Aors
But they are finishing early March AOR.. let’s hope March AOR will be done in September so that they start April by the end of the month..
small question, what is a MP and how can we contact them?