femi_kan

Star Member
Mar 7, 2023
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
March 29
How did you all requested GCMS notes as outlands? I’m planning on asking them tomorrow too.. after almost 2 months without any news, I want to try to understand why there is no progress.. :(
Have you confirmed that your file is at RROC? If all your stages are complete, then your file is mostly like at the VO. We can only wait now.

Its actually quite frustrating seeing others get RFV so quickly and some other applicants completely ignored.

newbieCanada2023

May 30, 2023
Have you confirmed that your file is at RROC? If all your stages are complete, then your file is mostly like at the VO. We can only wait now.

Its actually quite frustrating seeing others get RFV so quickly and some other applicants completely ignored.
I didn’t manage to call IRCC.. so not sure about my VO.. but as I didn’t hear anything for 2 months, I’m pretty sure I’m stuck at RROC :cool:

Josh_dan

May 10, 2023
I didn’t manage to call IRCC.. so not sure about my VO.. but as I didn’t hear anything for 2 months, I’m pretty sure I’m stuck at RROC :cool:
There are many websites which offer the service of requesting for GCMS notes on your behalf. I used 'Thegcmsonline' website. It takes 30 days to receive it though.

You won't get much information from calling IRCC but it should be your first step to at least find out your VO. You've been quite active about RROC related stuff so I thought you were also in the same situation! You are mostly likely in the RROC club but doesn't hurt to confirm I guess.

newbieCanada2023

May 30, 2023
There are many websites which offer the service of requesting for GCMS notes on your behalf. I used 'Thegcmsonline' website. It takes 30 days to receive it though.

You won't get much information from calling IRCC but it should be your first step to at least find out your VO. You've been quite active about RROC related stuff so I thought you were also in the same situation! You are mostly likely in the RROC club but doesn't hurt to confirm I guess.
Given that only RROC is working that slowly, I’m pretty sure I’m stuck there.
But every time I call IRCC, I don’t manage to get someone.. will keep trying this week, we will see

bleach

Star Member
Jun 23, 2023
Wondering if there's any benefit in requesting CBSA notes as well now. Did you get GCMS + CBSA?

I still think we're in the same situation even though there's nothing about your case being parked. Only because our movement from CIO to RROC is identical and we also have the same latest note on the case. Is the date of the latest note (**Officer Review** PA applying as FSW.....) the day before all stages were marked complete for you too?
From the information I got from various sites, it looks like CBSA is a combination of IRCC’s GCMS notes plus their own files, if any. Yes, I have that line which is the date everything was marked complete.

bleach

Star Member
Jun 23, 2023
How did you all requested GCMS notes as outlands? I’m planning on asking them tomorrow too.. after almost 2 months without any news, I want to try to understand why there is no progress.. :(
You can easily request it yourself from ATIP’s website for free. Requesting under Privacy Act is now a right of all including those reside outside Canada.

Reactions: newbieCanada2023

bleach

Star Member
Jun 23, 2023
Its great you guys are optimistic.
My case has many issues with past rejections so I am skeptical about GCMS notes. Just wondering if I will find something very wierd and heartbreaking.
I think you can rest assure. At least being stuck at RROC is not indicating your case has anything wrong. I can be super confident since my case is extremely clean and easy.

brunogent

Aug 23, 2022
I wish all of us Goodluck going into the new week. Hopefully, RROC processes our applications this week.
Yes let's hope so. All complete since May 24th
Got this on my notes

Oficer Review *Appears RFV, ni queue for PACE revIew. Eligibility previously Passed sec/ Crim Integrated search completed - no adverseinfo
found as passed
Meds for spouse passed

Josh_dan

May 10, 2023
Yes let's hope so. All complete since May 24th
Got this on my notes

Oficer Review *Appears RFV, ni queue for PACE revIew. Eligibility previously Passed sec/ Crim Integrated search completed - no adverseinfo
found as passed
Meds for spouse passed
I see you're still waiting! I remember you were one of the first RROC cases I found, may I know your AOR? And are you FSW-O?