Star Member
Feb 9, 2016
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
LVO
Passport Req..
Soon INSHAH ALLAH
The IAD will give you instructions on how to organize evidence and submit it to them . It should be in the package you recieved about a month after appealing .

Getting letters from both your family and friends can be good evidence as well.
Thank you so much.
I work on the messages of 2015, 2016, 2017 Facebook, Whats App conversation + call history. Can we send it voluntary? My wife came to me quickly after we were refused.

VG73

Star Member
Jul 7, 2015
Hongkong
Visa Office......
Hk.
App. Filed.......
1-10-2014
Med's Request
21-08-2017
Med's Done....
28-08-2017
Thank you so much.
I work on the messages of 2015, 2016, 2017 Facebook, Whats App conversation + call history. Can we send it voluntary? My wife came to me quickly after we were refused.
Absolutely yes can send voluntary.

Alicee

Feb 15, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Rabat
Interview........
17-05-2017
Please tell me if a visa officer makes a mistake in writing such as years of ages between spouses in official denial letter such as in writing he wrote 20 years as apposed to 17. Could this help in appeal.
they made a mistake in my age as well and said I have a 15 year old named Dawson and i dont. I'm sending my new documents in tomorrow and I'll see what happens.

Reactions: mr chuahdary

mr chuahdary

Jul 29, 2017
yes i done all these things in past for interview. i actually download my mobile phone usage history from company,s official website and then make prints. and the fb chat history between me and my wife were download from facebook general account setting and on the bottom of the page the fb offer Download a copy of your Facebook data. but all these papers were refused to accept by interviewer. he mentioned in notes and asked me also how do you make these papers. those can,t look formal, normal evidence specially the phone usage history i got shocked by his words. i request him he can verify that by telephone service provider company. the main office very near by the HC office but he forcedly return all those papers to me
the ircc need to clear that what is the specific formate required for going relationship evidence.

Take screen shots from your phone or computer of different conversations

Screen shots of FB chat.....
Screen shots of text .....
Print out phone bills ,
All of these can be made into images and input into evidence

mweselake

Apr 30, 2016
Calgary, Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Husband is from Tunisia, VO IS Paris, France
App. Filed.......
May 2016
Interview........
November 2016....refused ...appealed December 2016.....ADR September 25th 2017 - WE WON!!
yes i done all these things in past for interview. i actually download my mobile phone usage history from company,s official website and then make prints. and the fb chat history between me and my wife were download from facebook general account setting and on the bottom of the page the fb offer Download a copy of your Facebook data. but all these papers were refused to accept by interviewer. he mentioned in notes and asked me also how do you make these papers. those can,t look formal, normal evidence specially the phone usage history i got shocked by his words. i request him he can verify that by telephone service provider company. the main office very near by the HC office but he forcedly return all those papers to me
the ircc need to clear that what is the specific formate required for going relationship evidence.
Did you actually have prints in an organized fashion on paper with a table of contents explaining what the prints are ?

Appeal2016

Oct 16, 2017
App. Filed.......
12-05 2014
Med's Request
Waiting
Interview........
Full Hearing won
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
will be soon with hubby in sh Allah
Hy everyone i hope you all are fine.Please tell me about police certificate....I have lived in 3 cities more than 6 months.In letter they asked me police certificate from countries where i have lived more than 6 months?2nd is address i got request of documents But i can't login to online application...so how i update my recent address????Please reply me i will be very thankful to you.
Thank you in advance.

mweselake

Apr 30, 2016
Calgary, Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Husband is from Tunisia, VO IS Paris, France
App. Filed.......
May 2016
Interview........
November 2016....refused ...appealed December 2016.....ADR September 25th 2017 - WE WON!!
Is there any chance of getting rejected after medical request ...
Do you have more information about your situation??

I don't think anyone can answer on your one question alone

Agi2009

Nov 29, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra.
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
4th September 2015
Doc's Request.
20th may 2016 additional proofs was requested...may 26 2016, everything was sent
AOR Received.
November 2015
File Transfer...
24th Nov 2015
Med's Request
upfront
Med's Done....
July 4th 2015
Interview........
probably not
Passport Req..
by his light
VISA ISSUED...
very soon
LANDED..........
the door will open soon
Hello everyone,
What will happen after we win the appeal?
I mean do I have to do a new interview with the VO ?

It just depends where ur file will be going after ur appeal is allowed.

MaryL

Apr 24, 2014
Land of Living Skies
Visa Office......
Rabat
App. Filed.......
30-10-14
AOR Received.
22-01-15
File Transfer...
27-01-15
Med's Done....
28-08-14 Redone 25-07-17
Interview........
21-05-15 DM 10-08-17
Passport Req..
05-10-17
VISA ISSUED...
11-10-17
LANDED..........
14-10-17
how we arrange our chat and phone call history in a best way for IRCC they refuse us just on both evidence. facebook chat history arranged under facebook account archive data and about the phone calling history interviewer said it,s look like a excel sheet work and can,t accept we stuck on this point how we can arrange our phone history and chat history that accept able by appeal office also
The original visa officer who did the interview with my husband, never looked at 2 years of random messenger/Skype chats. About 75 pages. So I was confident that my 4 times (post refusal) visits would suffice. I didn't want to pay to copy for nothing. So I didn't include those. And I don't include any money transfers.

Agi2009

Nov 29, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra.
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
4th September 2015
Doc's Request.
20th may 2016 additional proofs was requested...may 26 2016, everything was sent
AOR Received.
November 2015
File Transfer...
24th Nov 2015
Med's Request
upfront
Med's Done....
July 4th 2015
Interview........
probably not
Passport Req..
by his light
VISA ISSUED...
very soon
LANDED..........
the door will open soon
The original visa officer who did the interview with my husband, never looked at 2 years of random messenger/Skype chats. About 75 pages. So I was confident that my 4 times (post refusal) visits would suffice. I didn't want to pay to copy for nothing. So I didn't include those. And I don't include any money transfers.

She is right....more evidence doesn't necessarily means focus only on chatting history. My evidence only had 4 pages of watsapp calls and 8pics. The rest was on documents. Like property and joint banking statement. I have lots of money transfer but none was sent. Same as watsapp calls and pics. But minister counsel said I have soo much evidence in my file and because of that my appeal was allowed. Am not saying don't send those but not 100 to 1000 pages. We did that to the first time we were asked for more evidence and the VO described those as junks.

Last edited:

Alicee

Feb 15, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Rabat
Interview........
17-05-2017
Appeal Filed Feb 2016, hearing date received Oct 25, 2017, full 21 months.
we filed our appeal in June 2016 and we still haven't seen anyrhing in writing regarding our appeal. we heard from iad it was sent to early resolution and then an updated call to them said it's going to full hearing.

Appeal2016

Oct 16, 2017
App. Filed.......
12-05 2014
Med's Request
Waiting
Interview........
Full Hearing won
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
will be soon with hubby in sh Allah

Bro about Facebook and Skype chat history etc and even some Facebook post if u want to share... U should take screen shots... OK????