+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ALL SPOUSE APPEAL CASES COME HERE AND JOIN US PLZ

AzamanRums

Star Member
Feb 25, 2017
Hello guys, Need ur help plz.. We win our ADR in September from Calgary Alberta. Today I got an email from cic immigration office stating that Singapore office start processing my file again and my online status also showing "In Process" from today morning. But the mail was sent to my previous representative, he is not acting as our councils anymore.Now my questions are-
a) How can I change my representative and make my spouse as my current one and use her e-mail address and she can get the rest of the e-mails and can responds directly.
b) How many days dose it usually take to get a updated form and medical request after change the online status to in process?

Reactions: Alicee

SV670

Star Member
Feb 20, 2016
Toronto
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
New Delhi, India
App. Filed.......
26-Jan-2012
Doc's Request.
26-Jan-2013
Interview........
25-June-2014
Hello guys, Need ur help plz.. We win our ADR in September from Calgary Alberta. Today I got an email from cic immigration office stating that Singapore office start processing my file again and my online status also showing "In Process" from today morning. But the mail was sent to my previous representative, he is not acting as our councils anymore.Now my questions are-
a) How can I change my representative and make my spouse as my current one and use her e-mail address and she can get the rest of the e-mails and can responds directly.
b) How many days dose it usually take to get a updated form and medical request after change the online status to in process?
Hi,

I may not be an expert, but once you've removed the counsel, you have to fill and send cencellation of appointment of representative to the embassy, by mail or fax. Once they receive it. They will not send any notification to the counsel.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/guides/5561E.asp
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/imm5475e.pdf

Thanks,
SV670

Alicee

Feb 15, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Rabat
Interview........
17-05-2017
I guess I'm in the boat with everyone else that is in for the long haul. My appeal is going to full hearing. Ontario needs to do something about this backlog. 2 years is a long time to wait for a hearing date. :(
Yes they need to hire more people to help us. the backlog is horrific.

Alicee

Feb 15, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Rabat
Interview........
17-05-2017
I appealed March, received blue book end of June and found out my date in September for November, we were delayed due to summer vacation etc. I was able to contact the person who was in charge of my file in Montreal and she told me that I would have ADR and that it would be approximately December, we got mid November date. I Would suggest contacting your appeal office and ask, never know until you try!
I called Vancouver iad and all she told me was that they are reviewing my file to see if it goes to adr or full hearing.

Alicee

Feb 15, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Rabat
Interview........
17-05-2017
I knew as soon as I received my blue book that it would be ADR, however didn’t know the date until about 2 months before hand
on my bluebook it says " schedule conference", what does that mean???

Alicee

Feb 15, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Rabat
Interview........
17-05-2017
Im mostly focussing on the dates of each event. Because i can answer general questions with the snap of an hat. I go to Jamaica every 6 months so im trying to remember the exact dates i went. Also the kids birthdays and stuff like that. Most of the concern that the officer had i already answered in my cover letter that i sent to them. But really and truly i know they turned us down because of our age difference so im focussing on that too
I totally believe that's why we were really denied for. the reasons they denied us for can be proven wrong with our initial application.

Alicee

Feb 15, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Rabat
Interview........
17-05-2017
Good luck SV670, my appeal is in Toronto too but when I called IAD my case manager told me that the wait time to get a hearing date is 2 yrs after I receive my blue book. It seems like you can get a hearing date very quickly, I am not sure why I need to wait for that long. I filed my appeal in June 2016 and received my blue book in Oct 2016.
I filed my appeal in June 2017 and received my bluebook in October 2017. now I'm waiting to hear from them .

Jamaicanwife

Star Member
Oct 4, 2017
on my bluebook it says " schedule conference", what does that mean???
Not sure. When I received my blue book I called Montreal and she was able to tell me approximately when my ADR would be. She said December and I was notified that it was November via mail in September

HIN25

Nov 22, 2017
Hi everyone, anybody is here who is suffering conditional PR, n her spouse complaint her in CIC with section 44(1), anyone please I really need help

Alicee

Feb 15, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Rabat
Interview........
17-05-2017
Hi Miss Alice... how are you how is your health. hope you are fine and good by health. recently i got in touch with your hubby on fb and i saw he share some snaps about the chat history. wish to know about that if we make prints of our chat history since first day to present. the simple chat prints are good to use or we need to make it notarized or need to make some thing to prove it,s real and accurate...
thanks
M.Waheed
we just printed our chats from fb and whatsapp. we did not notarize our chats

SV670

Star Member
Feb 20, 2016
Toronto
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
New Delhi, India
App. Filed.......
26-Jan-2012
Doc's Request.
26-Jan-2013
Interview........
25-June-2014
Hi everyone, anybody is here who is suffering conditional PR, n her spouse complaint her in CIC with section 44(1), anyone please I really need help
Please elaborate.
As far as conditional PR is concern, take it, as they give you ceertain time to prove your relationship, and it is just an eyewash kind of thing. Nothng to worry about.

HIN25

Nov 22, 2017
Please elaborate.
As far as conditional PR is concern, take it, as they give you ceertain time to prove your relationship, and it is just an eyewash kind of thing. Nothng to worry about.

Thanks alot for reply dear..
I have my conditional PR.. i won my appeal n then they allow me to come Canada after 5 years. My case was submitted in 2010 n rejected in 2013. Won appeal in 2014 n came canada in 2015 Feb . My ex huband didnt accept me n he copmlaint against me in CIC . After 4 months.i tried to continue my relation but my ex hubby was intetesed with someone else . N he took me out from his house after 4 months of my arriving in canada.. n now i received an email from CiC for revoking my PR with section 44 (1) ..
I submitted all documents as much as i can .
I almost lost my hope.. its been 3 years im living in canada n suffering things..

JYC

Jan 5, 2016
I filed my appeal in June 2017 and received my bluebook in October 2017. now I'm waiting to hear from them .
You might still be able to get an adr. Are you rejected because of your relationship is not genuine? Is there a lot of relationship proofs dated from how you guys met in the blue book? If not just resubmit more evidence or write a letter to IAD yourself to ask for an adr. Since you are in Vancouver the wait time is not that bad even if you are going for a full hearing. I heard some people from Vancouver on a different appeal forum are getting adr after 7 months

Last edited:

Agi2009

Nov 29, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra.
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
4th September 2015
Doc's Request.
20th may 2016 additional proofs was requested...may 26 2016, everything was sent
AOR Received.
November 2015
File Transfer...
24th Nov 2015
Med's Request
upfront
Med's Done....
July 4th 2015
Interview........
probably not
Passport Req..
by his light
VISA ISSUED...
very soon
LANDED..........
the door will open soon
Oh Lord, today is the day for my interview and already nervous....may doors opened for anyone who's waiting from appealed board.. May his blessings be upon us in Jesus name....amennnn

MARIE43

Star Member
Mar 10, 2017
TORONTO
Category........
FAM
If you appeal a decision at the federal court, how long does the process take? Also do they have to question my spouse again?