+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ALL SPOUSE APPEAL CASES COME HERE AND JOIN US PLZ

LitonRB

Jun 18, 2017
How do you appeal. After you follow those instructions...make sure form is filled out, send the copy of refusal from the visa officer who refused you. Send to the proper IAD office for your region. This means where the sponsor lives.
After that in about two weeks they send confirmation of appeal.
In the meantime orderived your GCMS notes. You may gain more insight as to why your refused. Order them on line. They take 30 days. If you think the refusal reasons are easy to fix. Maybe you get an adr. Which is an hour to present evidence in support of relationship. Or in appeal you wait from 1 yr to alost 3 in some places. For a court date to again provide new evidence to answer to refusal reasons.
Gather more proof of real relationship. If you missed having a big wedding. Have a big wedding. Not sure why you refused.
Do you know?
This refers to your application for permanent residence in Canada.
On April 22, 2016, you were found inadmissible for a period of five years under paragraph
a0(l)(a) of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act, 2001, which reads:
*40(1) A permanent resident or a foreign national is inadmissible for misrepresentation (a) for
directly or indirectly misrepresenting or withholding material facts relating to a relevant matter
that induces or could induce an error in the administratiou of this Act;"
Your application cannot be approved at this time because you remain inadmissible to Canad4 as
described in paragraph a0(2Xa) of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act, 2001, which
reads:
*a\Q)@) the permanent resident or the foreign national continues to be
inadmissible for misrepresentation for a period of five years follofrrg, in the case
of a deterniination outside eanada a final determination of inadmissibility under
subsection (1) or, in the case of a deterrnination in Canada, the date the removal
order is enforced;"
Subsection 11(l) of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act provides that a foreign national
must, before entering Canada, apply to an offrcer for a visa or any other document required by
the Regulations. The visa or document shall be issued if, following an examination, the officer is
satisfied that the foreign national is not inadmissible and meets the requirements of this Act.
You should note as weII that A40(2) of the Imruigration and Refugee Protection Act, 2001
) i prescribes that your inadmissibility continues until Aprit 22,2021and covers all situations

LitonRB

Jun 18, 2017
This refers to your application for permanent residence in Canada.
On April 22, 2016, you were found inadmissible for a period of five years under paragraph
a0(l)(a) of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act, 2001, which reads:
*40(1) A permanent resident or a foreign national is inadmissible for misrepresentation (a) for
directly or indirectly misrepresenting or withholding material facts relating to a relevant matter
that induces or could induce an error in the administratiou of this Act;"
Your application cannot be approved at this time because you remain inadmissible to Canad4 as
described in paragraph a0(2Xa) of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act, 2001, which
reads:
*a\Q)@) the permanent resident or the foreign national continues to be
inadmissible for misrepresentation for a period of five years follofrrg, in the case
of a deterniination outside eanada a final determination of inadmissibility under
subsection (1) or, in the case of a deterrnination in Canada, the date the removal
order is enforced;"
Subsection 11(l) of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act provides that a foreign national
must, before entering Canada, apply to an offrcer for a visa or any other document required by
the Regulations. The visa or document shall be issued if, following an examination, the officer is
satisfied that the foreign national is not inadmissible and meets the requirements of this Act.
You should note as weII that A40(2) of the Imruigration and Refugee Protection Act, 2001
) i prescribes that your inadmissibility continues until Aprit 22,2021and covers all situations
if I apologize can they accept me please?

MaryL

Apr 24, 2014
Land of Living Skies
Visa Office......
Rabat
App. Filed.......
30-10-14
AOR Received.
22-01-15
File Transfer...
27-01-15
Med's Done....
28-08-14 Redone 25-07-17
Interview........
21-05-15 DM 10-08-17
Passport Req..
05-10-17
VISA ISSUED...
11-10-17
LANDED..........
14-10-17
You must have misrepresented yourself? I believe you can't do anything about that. Because you either left out info and they found out or you lied. You just have to try again when the 5 yrs is finished.
How did you manage that exactly?

Brar0025

Jun 13, 2017
She can certainly try applying for a visitor visa however it's almost certain that the visa will be refused since her sponsorship application was rejected and you're appealing. The MP cannot apply for a visitor visa on your behalf - this is something you have to do. I personally wouldn't bother applying - it will be a waste of money.
I called them, there is no immigration officer assigned yet and they told me your file has been put for ADR ,and its in queue for adr date. How long it takes for ADR date once officer is assigned?

Reactions: Galano1213

malicia

Star Member
Nov 14, 2016
Hi Everyone... I just want to share my result of full hearing ... I had the most difficult case you ever encounter in this process. In my initial application I didn't declare my daughter and my previous relationship and other issues associated including criminal charges and allegation... I waited almost 2 years to have my hearing and finally I had it in June 15, 2017..The result came yesterday and I won the case .... Even my lawyer told me that your case is very complicated and chance of winning is very slim...Misrepresentation case is not be taking lightly by the Appear Board and my lawyer was right. ..... I won the case by preparing myself very well and also I prepared my wife as well...I did my due diligence before hearing.. I answered the questions of ministry council and Judge smartly and with clear explanation.. My advice to everyone who's hearing coming soon, don't set your mind in one place , I mean don't relay on your lawyer and what you memorized ,but be prepare very well and know your case in and out, specially review the interviewer note and find useful point that you can mentioned during hearing... I foundout very useful points from interviewer notes .. Any points that your can discredit the interviewer would help you alot.. I helped my lawyer by pointing out those weak point .. Basically don't relay everything on your lawyer and prepare yourself and help your lawyer , but sometime they miss very important things because your not the only client they have...

I had a full day hearing ( 9am -3:30pm) and I didn't not give up and I was bombarded by many questions and they asked they same question in different way, but my answer was the same.

I hope that my case is going to be an encouragement to the people who think that their case are difficult.

malicia

Star Member
Nov 14, 2016
Hi Everyone... I just want to share my result of full hearing ... I had the most difficult case you ever encounter in this process. In my initial application I didn't declare my daughter and my previous relationship and other issues associated including criminal charges and allegation... I waited almost 2 years to have my hearing and finally I had it in June 15, 2017..The result came yesterday and I won the case .... Even my lawyer told me that your case is very complicated and chance of winning is very slim...Misrepresentation case is not be taking lightly by the Appear Board and my lawyer was right. ..... I won the case by preparing myself very well and also I prepared my wife as well...I did my due diligence before hearing.. I answered the questions of ministry council and Judge smartly and with clear explanation.. My advice to everyone who's hearing coming soon, don't set your mind in one place , I mean don't relay on your lawyer and what you memorized ,but be prepare very well and know your case in and out, specially review the interviewer note and find useful point that you can mentioned during hearing... I foundout very useful points from interviewer notes .. Any points that your can discredit the interviewer would help you alot.. I helped my lawyer by pointing out those weak point .. Basically don't relay everything on your lawyer and prepare yourself and help your lawyer , but sometime they miss very important things because your not the only client they have...

I had a full day hearing ( 9am -3:30pm) and I didn't not give up and I was bombarded by many questions and they asked they same question in different way, but my answer was the same.

I hope that my case is going to be an encouragement to the people who think that their case are difficult.

hey can you msg me pls cause my lawyer and everybody saying my case is complicated so i think i can get some point from you

zohaib007

Star Member
May 29, 2016
Sialkot, Punjab
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
ABU DHABI
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
Med's Request
.done and passed
Med's Done....
24 06 2019
Interview........
no need interview
Passport Req..
.21 09 2019
VISA ISSUED...
.23 09 2019
LANDED..........
INSHALLAH very soon landing
salam and hello every one yesterday we rec the blue book and they said immigration point that we did not met after marriage now almost 1 and half year coz of some finical problem I am live in Saudi Arabia and working in labor not a rich man immigration section 63 (1) can some one advise me what mean section 63(1) its ok coz now my lawyer read the blue book then said to me

wait_so_long

Jul 31, 2016
salam and hello every one yesterday we rec the blue book and they said immigration point that we did not met after marriage now almost 1 and half year coz of some finical problem I am live in Saudi Arabia and working in labor not a rich man immigration section 63 (1) can some one advise me what mean section 63(1) its ok coz now my lawyer read the blue book then said to me
Section 63(1) just says that you are allowed to appeal the refusal of your family class application:
http://laws.justice.gc.ca/eng/acts/i-2.5/section-63.html

That is usually in the letter accompanying the refusal letter, telling you that you are allowed to appeal, and that you have 30 days to file your intention to appeal the decision.

When were you refused? Are you sure this is the blue book (appeal record), and not just the refusal letter?

Reactions: LitonRB

MaryL

Apr 24, 2014
Land of Living Skies
Visa Office......
Rabat
App. Filed.......
30-10-14
AOR Received.
22-01-15
File Transfer...
27-01-15
Med's Done....
28-08-14 Redone 25-07-17
Interview........
21-05-15 DM 10-08-17
Passport Req..
05-10-17
VISA ISSUED...
11-10-17
LANDED..........
14-10-17
Section 63(1) just says that you are allowed to appeal the refusal of your family class application:
http://laws.justice.gc.ca/eng/acts/i-2.5/section-63.html

That is usually in the letter accompanying the refusal letter, telling you that you are allowed to appeal, and that you have 30 days to file your intention to appeal the decision.

When were you refused? Are you sure this is the blue book (appeal record), and not just the refusal letter?
They appealed in January. So this must be the blue book.

Emaan3

Star Member
Feb 6, 2015
Visa Office......
London
Hello
What should i do to know how long i need to wait more. ?
I m waitingfor hearing date its been 2 years amd i didnt get any answer.
Its been 4 years ive applied.what can i do to get the date faster . anyone help me please

SpottedDick

Star Member
Jun 26, 2017
Montreal
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
CPC-M
App. Filed.......
30-05-2017
Hello
Its been 4 years ive applied.what can i do to get the date faster . anyone help me please
If your circumstances have changed and you fixed the problem that was on your previous application, just remove the case from slow Appeal Court and re-apply again inside or outside (I don't know where your spouse is).

wait_so_long

Jul 31, 2016
Hello
The wait for appeal is generally 2 years, a bit faster for Vancouver, and I believe, a bit slower for Quebec. You should have been assigned an IAD file number. You can call the IAD office that is handling your case and ask them. Or you can have your MP make a inquiry on your behalf.

http://www.irb-cisr.gc.ca/Eng/contact/Pages/add.aspx

Mar 2, 2017
Hello everyone, I got refused April 2017 and immediately applied for appeal and in July 2017 we got a package from
Canada border service agency :Appeal Records:, pls can someone tell me what is the next thing and how long is it going to take for the hearing or ADR.

Reactions: VG73

MaryL

Apr 24, 2014
Land of Living Skies
Visa Office......
Rabat
App. Filed.......
30-10-14
AOR Received.
22-01-15
File Transfer...
27-01-15