Havana Cuba
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-07-2014
Med's Done....
23-04-2014
we have a successful ADR session in Toronto , and my visa office is Singapore
office , Dose anyone has an idea how long will take SVO to process my visa ? ?
You are looking at most likely 7 months or more as they will request updated forms first and a new police check if the old one has expired also a new medical if that has expired.

At least now you know you will get the visa

RAFAH2017

Jun 1, 2017
You are looking at most likely 7 months or more as they will request updated forms first and a new police check if the old one has expired also a new medical if that has expired.

At least now you know you will get the visa
7 months wow !!!! have you experienced that with SVO ?

Galano1213

Jun 30, 2013
PEI
Category........
Visa Office......
Havana Cuba
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-07-2014
Med's Done....
23-04-2014
7 months wow !!!! have you experienced that with SVO ?
Not with SVO however it seems to be a normal time for most no matter what svo who you are dealing with

Last edited:

tofan-ram

Jun 10, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-I
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug 2011
File Transfer...
Aug, 2011
LANDED..........
in my wild dream :)
Hi Everyone... I just want to share my result of full hearing ... I had the most difficult case you ever encounter in this process. In my initial application I didn't declare my daughter and my previous relationship and other issues associated including criminal charges and allegation... I waited almost 2 years to have my hearing and finally I had it in June 15, 2017..The result came yesterday and I won the case .... Even my lawyer told me that your case is very complicated and chance of winning is very slim...Misrepresentation case is not be taking lightly by the Appear Board and my lawyer was right. ..... I won the case by preparing myself very well and also I prepared my wife as well...I did my due diligence before hearing.. I answered the questions of ministry council and Judge smartly and with clear explanation.. My advice to everyone who's hearing coming soon, don't set your mind in one place , I mean don't relay on your lawyer and what you memorized ,but be prepare very well and know your case in and out, specially review the interviewer note and find useful point that you can mentioned during hearing... I foundout very useful points from interviewer notes .. Any points that your can discredit the interviewer would help you alot.. I helped my lawyer by pointing out those weak point .. Basically don't relay everything on your lawyer and prepare yourself and help your lawyer , but sometime they miss very important things because your not the only client they have...

I had a full day hearing ( 9am -3:30pm) and I didn't not give up and I was bombarded by many questions and they asked they same question in different way, but my answer was the same.

I hope that my case is going to be an encouragement to the people who think that their case are difficult.

tofan-ram

Jun 10, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-I
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug 2011
File Transfer...
Aug, 2011
LANDED..........
What will happens next ...
If anyone knows the next step..

tofan-ram

Jun 10, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-I
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug 2011
File Transfer...
Aug, 2011
LANDED..........
Today I received an email from Ottawa office and asking for updated documents including Medical and Police Check..
Do the same documents mail to my wife in back home?

QBOSS

Feb 3, 2017
Please help. I have a Family Sponsorship Appeal & I just got the blue book. I need to find a good lawyer in Toronto charging reasonable fee. Anyone with advise are really appreciated. Below is the email quote from Matthew Jeffery lawyer.

(Matthew Jeffery <info@matthewjeffery.com> I can represent you before the Toronto office of the Appeal Division. I have years of experience successfully representing clients in this type of appeal. My fee is $7,500 CAD for the whole process, including filing the appeal, assisting you to prepare all your documents, and attending at the appeal hearing to represent you. I ask for a first payment of $1,500 to get started with the balance due in monthly installments. If you would like to discuss your case in more detail, please call to make an appointment for an in-person or telephone consultation 416-944-3267. I charge $170 for a consultation, which I will credit back to your fees if you retain my services for the appeal. Yours truly, Matthew Jeffery Immigration Lawyer www.matthewjeffery.com)

Galano1213

Jun 30, 2013
PEI
Category........
Visa Office......
Havana Cuba
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-07-2014
Med's Done....
23-04-2014
Please help. I have a Family Sponsorship Appeal & I just got the blue book. I need to find a good lawyer in Toronto charging reasonable fee. Anyone with advise are really appreciated. Below is the email quote from Matthew Jeffery lawyer.

(Matthew Jeffery <info@matthewjeffery.com> I can represent you before the Toronto office of the Appeal Division. I have years of experience successfully representing clients in this type of appeal. My fee is $7,500 CAD for the whole process, including filing the appeal, assisting you to prepare all your documents, and attending at the appeal hearing to represent you. I ask for a first payment of $1,500 to get started with the balance due in monthly installments. If you would like to discuss your case in more detail, please call to make an appointment for an in-person or telephone consultation 416-944-3267. I charge $170 for a consultation, which I will credit back to your fees if you retain my services for the appeal. Yours truly, Matthew Jeffery Immigration Lawyer www.matthewjeffery.com)

I think the price is a little high . I would check around to see if there are other experienced immigration law firms. Also remember if you get an ADR a lawyer cannot speak at that hearing You and only you answer the questions. A lawyer is not allowed to answer for you . You don't need a lawyer for an ADR. If you get a full hearing then you will need a lawyer as it is in a Court room before a Immigration Judge. I suggest you read the reasons for denial in the Blue Book and make a decision . If you feel the reasons can be answered in an hour you most likely will get an ADR if not then they will give a full hearing . It is all overwhelming but you know your relationship and can explain it well. Good luck.

Brar0025

Jun 13, 2017
Hello, I need a help here, please advice
I got my immigration under CEC may 04 , 2015
I went to my country on 13 may, got engaged on 17 may and get married on 20 may, 2015. And came back canada on 13 june 2015. My marriage was arranged marriage by both families.I went back again from 31 dec 2015 till frb 01,2016. I got interview on 6 dec 2016 and stayed in country for 15 days. I went to attend with my spouse. I got rejected on 13 dec 2016. I filed a appeal and got blue book in couple of months. I didn't sent any documents after that. I am waiting for ADR. As they told over the phone that we will get it. My friend and 2 other guys who got rejected same day or 2-3 months before, they already had ADR this month. And they got emails 3 months for the adr date. But I didn't received anything yet. Should I sent more documents of my visits as I went again now in May 7-may 26, 2017 and went to different country for trip with my spouse.

Galano1213

Jun 30, 2013
PEI
Category........
Visa Office......
Havana Cuba
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-07-2014
Med's Done....
23-04-2014
Hello, I need a help here, please advice
I got my immigration under CEC may 04 , 2015
I went to my country on 13 may, got engaged on 17 may and get married on 20 may, 2015. And came back canada on 13 june 2015. My marriage was arranged marriage by both families.I went back again from 31 dec 2015 till frb 01,2016. I got interview on 6 dec 2016 and stayed in country for 15 days. I went to attend with my spouse. I got rejected on 13 dec 2016. I filed a appeal and got blue book in couple of months. I didn't sent any documents after that. I am waiting for ADR. As they told over the phone that we will get it. My friend and 2 other guys who got rejected same day or 2-3 months before, they already had ADR this month. And they got emails 3 months for the adr date. But I didn't received anything yet. Should I sent more documents of my visits as I went again now in May 7-may 26, 2017 and went to different country for trip with my spouse.
I suggest you check with the immigration officer assigned to your case for these answers

MaryL

Apr 24, 2014
Land of Living Skies
Visa Office......
Rabat
App. Filed.......
30-10-14
AOR Received.
22-01-15
File Transfer...
27-01-15
Med's Done....
28-08-14 Redone 25-07-17
Interview........
21-05-15 DM 10-08-17
Passport Req..
05-10-17
VISA ISSUED...
11-10-17
LANDED..........
14-10-17
Are you and your friends in same city or province? What were their reasons for refusal? What were your reasons?