+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ALL SPOUSE APPEAL CASES COME HERE AND JOIN US PLZ

Efarouk

Jun 21, 2016
mikeymyke said:
Why don't you start by telling us the entire story? Did you really commit crimes? Are you a drug addict? etc
ofcourse not am not an addict I did my medical and I am clean and my police certificate also clean the woman accusing me because we were in relationship and I dumped her because I love my wife and after I know my wife so she want to take revenge she sent the email to the embassy but without any evidence because it's all lies

JJ0124

Mar 25, 2016
MidDawn said:
Hello JJ0124,

We were asked about question regarding financial inter dependency. Question About our plan in the future. How our relationship evolve after refusal. And there's a lot more. You just need to be ready with your arguments. CanLII website is very helpful to us in looking for legal precedents/case law.And most important thing. Keep the faith and don't lose hope. :) :) :)
Thanks a lot MidDawn for your sharing. I hope we will get the hearing date soon. And hope you will be landing soon and settle down with your husband in Canada. Thanks again.

MidDawn

Star Member
Oct 4, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
20-06-2016
Med's Done....
27-06-2016
Passport Req..
11-10-2016
JJ0124 said:
Thanks a lot MidDawn for your sharing. I hope we will get the hearing date soon. And hope you will be landing soon and settle down with your husband in Canada. Thanks again.
Hello JJ0124,

You are very much welcome. It's my pleasure to help.

wait_so_long

Jul 31, 2016
wildemam said:
Hello everyone, I've been reading through this large, extensively useful thread. However, it is too huge to be able to cover.

I need your advice please. I am about to get married in Egypt. I knew my fiancee for a long time and her brother is my friend since childhood. We went to the same schools. I came to Canada in 2013 and became a PR in April 2016.

However, we have no evidence that we had correspondence until August 2016. She just graduated in 2015.

In August 2016 I went on a holiday to Egypt to have an engagement. I have enough evidence that it is not fake, Lots of photos with family and with proper formal clothing for the ceremony. I have also Photos of me with her and our siblings in outings.

I intend to get married in December 2016. I will be able to spend a month in Egypt before having to go back to Canada for my work. We are planning a traditional ceremony with all of our families and friends attending. We will also have several outings and will have photos in several outings.

I plan to submit our application around March 2017.

I need your advice on what to do so that we avoid any complications with our sponsorship and PR applications.

thanks,

"... we have no evidence that we had correspondence until August 2016" - you really need to find some kind of evidence, otherwise you will likely have a hard time. A great many of us in the Appeals forum had sent in reams and reams of emails, chat logs, photos, etc. to show the genesis and development of our relationship, yet were still refused for not having a genuine marriage.

No evidence of development of relationship, relative of a "friend", getting married so soon after becoming a PR yourself ... those are indicators of a possible marriage of convenience. But on the bright side, you seem to have been doing everything right since August. And I've seen people on this board lately that I was sure would be refused, but they were granted their visa without even as much as an interview. Hopefully, that's a sign that they are changing the way they are assessing these applications.

How have you been corresponding? I find it hard to believe that both of you have totally deleted your email and chat history, destroyed your phone bills, didn't take any photos of any of the times when you were together prior to your engagement, etc. Would you be able to dig up any emails that either of you might have sent to a third party, talking about each other, or your relationship? Did they take any photos of the both of you together? Maybe those third parties might not have been so meticulous about cleaning up their mailbox? How about passport stamps for the times that you have traveled to meet her, or vice-versa, in the past? How about any correspondence when you were planning your engagement, prior to August? All gone too? Anything would be better than nothing at all. Maybe affidavits from various people, in their own words, attesting to your relationship prior to your engagement.

Girls tend to be very sentimental, and hang on to every little note, and every little keepsake from their "boyfriend". It's hard to believe that she would have disposed of all that.

"I knew my fiancee for a long time ..." - knowing someone is different from having a relationship with that person. You'll need to be able to explain how it grew from simply knowing her as your long-time friend's kid sister, to something more serious. Then how it developed into what you have now.

Was your engagement the first time that you've physically met each other? I know of lots of long-time couples that never met each other until shortly before they were married. But that was not unusual for their culture, and for their time. And it doesn't mean that their relationship was any less genuine than a couple that had a long courtship.

Emaan3

Star Member
Feb 6, 2015
Visa Office......
London
Hi everyone

Is it good to cancel and reaply for process? ??
i went to MP office and the guy there suggested me that its legal to cancel and aply again.

wait_so_long

Jul 31, 2016
Emaan3 said:
Hi everyone

Is it good to cancel and reaply for process? ??
i went to MP office and the guy there suggested me that its legal to cancel and aply again.
What do you mean by cancel? Abandon your application before any kind of decision has been rendered by the visa office? Not proceeding with the appeal? Or abandoning the appeal?

If they haven't even reviewed your application yet, you are still allowed to send in additional evidence for them to consider.

I believe there has to be substantive changes in your circumstances before you re-apply, or the visa office won't even accept your application. Remember also, that they will still have your old application on file, and any inconsistencies with your new application will probably have to be explained.

This following article explains why you may want to think about re-applying vs appealing:

http://canadaimmigrationlawyers.ca/sponsorships/what-options-do-you-have-when-your-overseas-spousal-sponsorship-has-been-refused/

Going with the appeal process, it could take as long as three years, sometimes longer, before you get your visa, assuming the appeal is allowed.

tofanikanudo

May 12, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-5-2013
Med's Done....
01-06-2016
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
After winning the appeal in May 2016 and submitting all documents they ask me to submit again the same document in end of September. dont know how long will it take for them to review the document. Is there any time frame that they have to make decision?

peerobeer

Oct 15, 2016
I have a sponsorship appeal case in IAD in November,fully prepared but the problem is that my PR card has expired and on the day of hearing I will be still short of 25 days to complete 730 within last 5 years.
Can I still attend and execute the hearing or will I be violating any law and find myself in trouble because CBSA ,Ministers counsel and IAD will be at hearing?
If I am not violating any law , can CBSA entangled me in a situation that u can't sponsor as u have not met the residency criteria and issue me a removal order or in some confusion by CBSA.

What should I do ?? ???

Please expert advice required.javascript:void(0);

wait_so_long

Jul 31, 2016
peerobeer said:
I have a sponsorship appeal case in IAD in November,fully prepared but the problem is that my PR card has expired and on the day of hearing I will be still short of 25 days to complete 730 within last 5 years.
Can I still attend and execute the hearing or will I be violating any law and find myself in trouble because CBSA ,Ministers counsel and IAD will be at hearing?
If I am not violating any law , can CBSA entangled me in a situation that u can't sponsor as u have not met the residency criteria and issue me a removal order or in some confusion by CBSA.

What should I do ?? ???

Please expert advice required.javascript:void(0);
Check the residency calculator. There are certain conditions where you can be outside of Canada, but still have those days counted.

If you are looking for expert advice, hire yourself a lawyer.

peerobeer

Oct 15, 2016
wait_so_long said:
Check the residency calculator. There are certain conditions where you can be outside of Canada, but still have those days counted.

If you are looking for expert advice, hire yourself a lawyer.
I think u are not getting my question, its more of appearing on spousal sponsorship appeal and having my PR card expire.

Emaan3

Star Member
Feb 6, 2015
Visa Office......
London
we made a mistake by not giving detailed information when we first applied and that is the reason for the refusal.we requested for ADR and they denied that too.now i have to wait for full hearing wich may take 2 years.what i want to know is if i can re-apply and explain everything clearly because they refused for some cultural reasons wich i feel is misunderstood from their side. isnt there any other way to explain them what they have misunderstood instead of waiting for years again ???

wait_so_long said:
What do you mean by cancel? Abandon your application before any kind of decision has been rendered by the visa office? Not proceeding with the appeal? Or abandoning the appeal?

If they haven't even reviewed your application yet, you are still allowed to send in additional evidence for them to consider.

I believe there has to be substantive changes in your circumstances before you re-apply, or the visa office won't even accept your application. Remember also, that they will still have your old application on file, and any inconsistencies with your new application will probably have to be explained.

This following article explains why you may want to think about re-applying vs appealing:

http://canadaimmigrationlawyers.ca/sponsorships/what-options-do-you-have-when-your-overseas-spousal-sponsorship-has-been-refused/

Going with the appeal process, it could take as long as three years, sometimes longer, before you get your visa, assuming the appeal is allowed.

andy2011

Star Member
Feb 13, 2012
Hi so I won an Appeal and documents got forwarded to my visa office in Accra ..they requested recently on 31st August for schedule a ,additional family info ,police certificate and rprf payment ,and from the sponsor.. Evidence of sponsors employment ..which I sent by courier on the 19 of September ..no word from them up till now ...I am nervous what should I be expecting now ..my visa office is Accra

shuaibks

Star Member
Mar 8, 2014
CALGARY
App. Filed.......
14-11-2017
AOR Received.
16-02-2018
IELTS Request
N/A
Hello guys can anyone tell me
Where do I submit my forms ? To London visa office?
Schedule A - Background/Declaration (IMM 5669) -
Police clearance certificate
I got emails from London visa office .
Or is there any other way like email to them with the attachments also?plz reply ASAP
Thx.

wait_so_long

Jul 31, 2016
Emaan3 said:
we made a mistake by not giving detailed information when we first applied and that is the reason for the refusal.we requested for ADR and they denied that too.now i have to wait for full hearing wich may take 2 years.what i want to know is if i can re-apply and explain everything clearly because they refused for some cultural reasons wich i feel is misunderstood from their side. isnt there any other way to explain them what they have misunderstood instead of waiting for years again ???
Your MP might be correct, in that it might be more expedient for you to withdraw your appeal and re-apply. Your Appeal Record should give you a good indication of the issues they have with your application, and what needs to be addressed before you do apply again. The only risk with that is that the Visa Office might determine that your new application is not substantively different from your original application, and won't accept it, as they had already made their decision. Then, you'd be back to where you are now.

If you re-apply, it might be take a year for the process to run its course, but you also need to consider how long it would take you to collect the necessary evidence before you do send in your application again. For example, if one of the refusal reasons is that you haven't spent enough time together, one of you may need to plan an extended vacation so that you can spend some quality time together, and be able to document it fully. By the time that's done, it might fit in nicely with the timeline for the appeal.

The shortcut was the ADR. Since you didn't qualify for ADR, your only chance to challenge a misunderstanding or a mistake by the Visa Office might be through the appeal process. If you re-apply, there is a good chance that they'd refuse you again on the same grounds. Only you know your case.

Read the following blog, and follow up with some research of your own to determine whether it is better for you to continue your appeal, or to re-apply. And no, you can't re-apply while still pursuing your appeal.

wait_so_long

Jul 31, 2016
shuaibks said:
Hello guys can anyone tell me
Where do I submit my forms ? To London visa office?
Schedule A - Background/Declaration (IMM 5669) -
Police clearance certificate
I got emails from London visa office .
Or is there any other way like email to them with the attachments also?plz reply ASAP
Thx.
There are certain documents to which they will only be able to accept the original, and I believe that the Security Certificate is one of those. Without the official seal, there's always the risk that someone could have altered the document. And I seem to remember that medicals get sent directly to the Visa Office by the testing centre.