Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
20-06-2016
Med's Done....
27-06-2016
Passport Req..
11-10-2016
I received PPR today through my lawyer. They send the letter correspondence requesting for my passport via email.

flutra

Star Member
Aug 5, 2014
MidDawn said:
I received PPR today through my lawyer. They send the letter correspondence requesting for my passport via email.

Congratulations dear!! Thank Goodness is over for you!!!

MidDawn

Star Member
Oct 4, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
20-06-2016
Med's Done....
27-06-2016
Passport Req..
11-10-2016
flutra said:
Congratulations dear!! Thank Goodness is over for you!!!
Thanks Flutra. I hope you are doing just fine. I know you are in a tough situation right now. :) :) :)

Efarouk

Jun 21, 2016
Efarouk said:
I need to know something there is a crazy woman sent to the embassy here in cairo that my wife takes money from me to get visa and we are not married for love and I did a lot of crimes and am a drug addict the embassy stated this in their refusal letter and we are now in the appeal process is this will affect us?
does any one have experience can help us?

M

mikeymyke

Efarouk said:
Why don't you start by telling us the entire story? Did you really commit crimes? Are you a drug addict? etc

wait_so_long

Jul 31, 2016
Efarouk said:
Thia "crazy woman" you speak of, was it a vindictive ex-spouse? Or is it your description of the Visa Officer that refused your application based on evidence that they had uncovered that may or may not be true? What is the source of these allegations? The Police Certificate? By the applicant's own admission during the interview?

You will have to start gathering evidence that these accusations, whatever the source, are not true. When you receive the Appeal Record in approximately 120 days, it might shed more light on how they arrived at these conclusions. You may also need to hire a lawyer, someone that can look at this more objectively, and more apt to know what is required to challenge these allegations.

tofanikanudo

May 12, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-5-2013
Med's Done....
01-06-2016
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
Any Update GUYS..?? :( :( :( Still waiting..Its been six month since won the appeal...Please let me know how long will I be waiting to get the PPR..So depressed :( :(

wintersnow

Dec 17, 2014
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
Beijing
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar 10, 2014
AOR Received.
Apr 5, 2014
Med's Done....
Dec 2013
Interview........
Dec 16, 2014 ... refused -- Appeal Jan 8, 2016 ... ALLOWED :)
tofanikanudo said:
Any Update GUYS..?? :( :( :( Still waiting..Its been six month since won the appeal...Please let me know how long will I be waiting to get the PPR..So depressed :( :(
You need to contact your MP. They will make an inquiry. You should have received a request for medical by now.

tofanikanudo

May 12, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-5-2013
Med's Done....
01-06-2016
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
wintersnow said:
You need to contact your MP. They will make an inquiry. You should have received a request for medical by now.
Thank you wintersnow for your comment..i did received medical request and i submitted all in june 2016 and now waiting for PPR

wintersnow

Dec 17, 2014
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
Beijing
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar 10, 2014
AOR Received.
Apr 5, 2014
Med's Done....
Dec 2013
Interview........
Dec 16, 2014 ... refused -- Appeal Jan 8, 2016 ... ALLOWED :)
tofanikanudo said:
Thank you wintersnow for your comment..i did received medical request and i submitted all in june 2016 and now waiting for PPR
Then you are perobably in the security check queue. You can find out by asking your MP to contact CIC on your behalf

JJ0124

Mar 25, 2016
MidDawn said:
Hello Flutra,

I am sorry to hear about the refusal of your appeal. The best advice i can offer is that you need to see a lawyer. Applying for Leave and Judicial Review before the Federal Court is quite complicated. Here's about my case: Ist IAD appeal case was denied January 2015. And we apply right away for leave and judicial review because there was a time frame of 20 or 30 days upon receipt of IAD Appeal Decision if my memory serves me right.(i am not really sure about the time frame but i am pretty sure we applied right away) The Federal Court received our application for leave and judicial review around March 2015.We never had an actual Federal Court hearing ( me and my partner thought that we will have a hearing before the federal court) We received instead a correspondence from Federal Court around July 2015 telling us that our case will be heard by a different panel. After that, we waited for the IAD to give us the 2nd IAD appeal hearing date. Our 2nd hearing date was March 2016. And fortunately we won the 2nd appeal and we received the decision around June 2016.

Don't be frustrated Flutra. Keep the faith and just be more patient. I know you can prove the merit of your case at the end. Try to look for legal precedents/case law that is similar to your case. CanLII website (Canadian Legal Information Institute) was my best friend during entire legal battle of my case.

I totally understand your situation right now. You have my prayers.
Hi MidDawn,
Congratulations! You finally end the nightmare. Could you please share the reason why you failed your first full hearing? And why you won your 2nd full hearing? Did you provide more evidence? And is it normal that if you failed the 1st full hearing, you will get the 2nd one? I thought if we fail the full hearing, the only option is either go to Federal court or reapply. My full hearing will be happening in 4-5 months, your experiences sharing will be greatly appreciated!

MidDawn

Star Member
Oct 4, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
20-06-2016
Med's Done....
27-06-2016
Passport Req..
11-10-2016
JJ0124 said:
Hi MidDawn,
Congratulations! You finally end the nightmare. Could you please share the reason why you failed your first full hearing? And why you won your 2nd full hearing? Did you provide more evidence? And is it normal that if you failed the 1st full hearing, you will get the 2nd one? I thought if we fail the full hearing, the only option is either go to Federal court or reapply. My full hearing will be happening in 4-5 months, your experiences sharing will be greatly appreciated!
Hello JJ0124,

After we lost in our 1st appeal,( the panel didn't believe that me and my partner are in conjugal relationship) we applied for leave and judicial review before the Federal Court. We didn't submit much additional documents, what we did was addressing each and every negative points that the member/adjudicator use to dismiss the 1st appeal. Our lawyer did a great job on proving the merit our case. It was a collective effort between me and my partner and our lawyer. we researched for legal precedents/case law which are relevant to our case.Fortunately, the Federal court gave us and the minister counsel to bring back our case to IAD for another hearing to be heard by different adjudicator. We waited for the IAD to give us the 2nd hearing schedule. Last March 2016 we had our 2nd appeal hearing and we won. Last Oct. 11 I got the email thru my lawyer requesting my passport.

JJ0124

Mar 25, 2016
MidDawn said:
Hello JJ0124,

After we lost in our 1st appeal,( the panel didn't believe that me and my partner are in conjugal relationship) we applied for leave and judicial review before the Federal Court. We didn't submit much additional documents, what we did was addressing each and every negative points that the member/adjudicator use to dismiss the 1st appeal. Our lawyer did a great job on proving the merit our case. It was a collective effort between me and my partner and our lawyer. we researched for legal precedents/case law which are relevant to our case.Fortunately, the Federal court gave us and the minister counsel to bring back our case to IAD for another hearing to be heard by different adjudicator. We waited for the IAD to give us the 2nd hearing schedule. Last March 2016 we had our 2nd appeal hearing and we won. Last Oct. 11 I got the email thru my lawyer requesting my passport.
Thank you so much MidDawn,
Could you share the questions they asked through the hearing please?

Dhaksha

Jun 8, 2015
Madurai
Category........
Visa Office......
Newdelhi - NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-03-2015
AOR Received.
06-05-2015
IELTS Request
Ip October 9 2015
File Transfer...
21-05-2015
Med's Done....
04-12-2015
Interview........
Recommended waiting for schedule
LANDED..........
soon
Hi can anyone help...my visa was refused on Aug 27 and we reappealed on sept 12 and got acknowledgement letter to wait for 120 days and again on sept 21st we got a letter from early resolution officer to submit necessary documents before October 19th..so i collected all documents and couriered it to my husband if i track it is in transit... Can i extend the date how can i do it?

MidDawn

Star Member
Oct 4, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
20-06-2016
Med's Done....
27-06-2016
Passport Req..
11-10-2016
JJ0124 said:
Thank you so much MidDawn,
Could you share the questions they asked through the hearing please?
Hello JJ0124,

We were asked about question regarding financial inter dependency. Question About our plan in the future. How our relationship evolve after refusal. And there's a lot more. You just need to be ready with your arguments. CanLII website is very helpful to us in looking for legal precedents/case law.And most important thing. Keep the faith and don't lose hope. :) :) :)