Interview........
january 2016
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
insha Allah soon
may I know how much I have to wait after interview done for decision..they took my all documents and returned my passport and passport size photographs....and she said we will review ur file? may I know about that they will email my decision or will send letter to given address??plz reply what they will do??share ur experience please.....someone reply me plzzzz

ajarupan

Oct 26, 2013
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Colombo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-08-2013
Doc's Request.
28-10-2013 - In Process
Nomination.....
04-01-2014 - Decision Made, rejected.
AOR Received.
Appealed - February 2014
IELTS Request
Appeal Accepted - March 3, 2014
File Transfer...
Blue Book Received - July 6, 2014
Med's Request
February, 2016
Med's Done....
February, 2016
Interview........
Full Hearing: August 19, 2015
Passport Req..
Waiting...in process
Maddants said:
Hello Everyone, just to give you all an update.. I just check my ecas and it say medical results has been received. That was not there at all for the past couple of days. Im one step closer on getting to the end of this process. God is so good.
I am happy to hear your news, Congrats Maddants!!

I am still waiting for Medical and Police Clearance request. Oh Lord :-X

inesjallow

May 20, 2013
ajarupan said:

Hi Ajarupan, We won our hearing in Calgary on August 20.2015 ....by end of October 2015 I the sponsor received the copy of the request letter for updated documents, police certificate and Medical . Ecas said that they sent correspondence letter to my husband but he NEVER received it. I had forwarded to him through email the copy of letter that I received , so he was able to send all requested documents at requested time frame. December 16.2015 he received passport request and Last Monday January 18. he finally received back his passport with visa for Canada and "Confirmation of permanent residence " COP .Try to call CPC-Ottawa or send them an inquiery email .You should have gotten this already as your appeal won was around same time as ours ?
:D :D :D :D
over 3 years of this nightmare is ending now..... :D :D :D My hubby will be landing in Calgary next Sunday :D :D :p :p :D :D

Wishing everyone on here who are still waiting and having to go through this nightmare with Immigration..ALL THE BEST AND GOOD LUCK !!! ..Stay strong and patient to the end !!! and hope and wish that everyone will be soon reunited with their loved once :-* :)

doveheart

Jan 29, 2015
so, my wife received a copy of all the stuffs we sent to CIC. There is a letter that stated we have 20days to send in additional evidence but when my wife called the appeal board, she was told they haven't receive a copy of all the stuffs we sent to cic yet that she should call back on Monday. Can someone please tell me what we should be expecting ?.. I mean, will my wife have to hold on till the appeal board request for additional evidence from us or what ?. Can we request for an ADR or it is at the discretion of the appeal board to grant ADR ??.

Thanks

4evernlove

May 6, 2014
Maddants said:
Hello Everyone, just to give you all an update.. I just check my ecas and it say medical results has been received. That was not there at all for the past couple of days. Im one step closer on getting to the end of this process. God is so good.
CONGRATULATIONS Mr. And Mrs. Maddants
God has smiled on you. It is great news to see progress. I pray Passport request for visa will follow soon. I pray that ours progress at least as fast as yours . I am very happy for you

4evernlove

May 6, 2014
doveheart said:
so, my wife received a copy of all the stuffs we sent to CIC. There is a letter that stated we have 20days to send in additional evidence but when my wife called the appeal board, she was told they haven't receive a copy of all the stuffs we sent to cic yet that she should call back on Monday. Can someone please tell me what we should be expecting ?.. I mean, will my wife have to hold on till the appeal board request for additional evidence from us or what ?. Can we request for an ADR or it is at the discretion of the appeal board to grant ADR ??.

Thanks
You can ask for your case to go to ADR. At the same time it is at the discretion of IAD to grant your request. As metioned in previous posts getting ADR depends on the complexity of your case and if you are able to satisfy them with enough evidence to remove their concerns at ADR without them needing to talk to the applicant.p

4evernlove

May 6, 2014
inesjallow said:
Hi Ajarupan, We won our hearing in Calgary on August 20.2015 ....by end of October 2015 I the sponsor received the copy of the request letter for updated documents, police certificate and Medical . Ecas said that they sent correspondence letter to my husband but he NEVER received it. I had forwarded to him through email the copy of letter that I received , so he was able to send all requested documents at requested time frame. December 16.2015 he received passport request and Last Monday January 18. he finally received back his passport with visa for Canada and "Confirmation of permanent residence " COP .Try to call CPC-Ottawa or send them an inquiery email .You should have gotten this already as your appeal won was around same time as ours ?
:D :D :D :D
over 3 years of this nightmare is ending now..... :D :D :D My hubby will be landing in Calgary next Sunday :D :D :p :p :D :D

Wishing everyone on here who are still waiting and having to go through this nightmare with Immigration..ALL THE BEST AND GOOD LUCK !!! ..Stay strong and patient to the end !!! and hope and wish that everyone will be soon reunited with their loved once :-* :)
Great News the words Case Closed has new meaning for you. Not despair but hope for a bright future with your loved one. That is the day we all look forward to. Your closure brings others renewed hope. Safe flight and Happy landing to your hubby. Congrats and all the best

4evernlove

May 6, 2014
Emaan3 said:
Can someone please guide me with IAD process
i sent Appeal and they sent me letter on 22 September 2015 saying that they have received my notice of appeal and will provide the appeal record in 120 days..
but i didnt get any response yet :(
R

The 120 days more than likely is business days. Check that and see if they are still late. At the same time you can call IAD

doveheart

Jan 29, 2015
4evernlove said:
You can ask for your case to go to ADR. At the same time it is at the discretion of IAD to grant your request. As metioned in previous posts getting ADR depends on the complexity of your case and if you are able to satisfy them with enough evidence to remove their concerns at ADR without them needing to talk to the applicant.p
Okay 4evernlove, thanks for the reply.. I appreciate

Jan 7, 2016
Hello

My application to sponsor my spouse was rejected in December of 2015. I am in the process of putting together the sponsorship appeal package...except I do not know where to begin how to exactly put together the package (i.e. what documents, supporting documents/proofs to include and in what order).

Any suggestions as to what I should include in the package and in what order?

For the appeal, I must prove that my marriage is genuine and in "good faith". This is what I have gathered so far:
- Proof of marriage ceremony (photos with discriptions, proof of payment to venues, and a letter from the venue stating that the ceremony took place)
- Proof of relationship after marriage (airline tickets of my travel, pictures of us together)
- Proof of communication (Facebook messages and Whatsapp conversations)
- Proof of Joint Bank Account
- Proof of money transfers

What do you guys think? Any suggestions would help, especially regarding how I should compile or organize this massive file.

Looking forward to all your helpful advises. Thanks in advance!

apuniano

Nov 2, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-April-2014
Doc's Request.
08-April-2014
Interview........
18-Jun-2015
Passport Req..
09-Feb-2017
VISA ISSUED...
Refused 5-August-2015 - Appeal Submited - Hearing at Calgary 20 September 2016 - Appeal allowed, 13 October 2016 Ottawa required update forms --- 27 February 2017 Wife got visa in HCM Vietnam
Emaan3 said:
Can someone please guide me with IAD process
i sent Appeal and they sent me letter on 22 September 2015 saying that they have received my notice of appeal and will provide the appeal record in 120 days..
but i didnt get any response yet :(

Hi Emmaan3, I filed my appeal in July 2015 and I got notice of appeal the first week of August 2015. I got the blue book On December 29 2015. I think 120 days it is not accurate. Maybe it could take more or less.
I live in Calgary and I send my appeal to Vancouver office. I am not sure if the time depends on the province where you appeal.

I hope you get it soon.

MaryL

Apr 24, 2014
Land of Living Skies
Visa Office......
Rabat
App. Filed.......
30-10-14
AOR Received.
22-01-15
File Transfer...
27-01-15
Med's Done....
28-08-14 Redone 25-07-17
Interview........
21-05-15 DM 10-08-17
Passport Req..
05-10-17
VISA ISSUED...
11-10-17
LANDED..........
14-10-17
We got our blue book Nov 10. Day 141, I blamed the election.

wintersnow

Dec 17, 2014
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
Beijing
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar 10, 2014
AOR Received.
Apr 5, 2014
Med's Done....
Dec 2013
Interview........
Dec 16, 2014 ... refused -- Appeal Jan 8, 2016 ... ALLOWED :)
Maddants said:
Hey Maddants,

So we won on Jan 8 ... I check my ecas using my old UCI and it doesn't work.

Maddants

Champion Member
Oct 18, 2012
Kingston
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan. 23, 2012
AOR Received.
June 11, 2012
File Transfer...
June 26, 2012
Med's Request
Jan. 11, 2015
Med's Done....
Dec. 9, 2011 / Nov. 9, 2015
Interview........
Sept. 17, 2013
Passport Req..
February 29, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
March 7, 2016
LANDED..........
April 28, 2016
wintersnow said:
Hey Maddants,

So we won on Jan 8 ... I check my ecas using my old UCI and it doesn't work.
your ecas will not work for awhile....Give it about a month and a half for them to activate it back...so about march it will start to work and look out to hear from them 45-50 working days... Dont count weekend and holiday when you are counting the days........ The main thing is that you wont the appeal. Just counting praying to God and things will work out for you and your spouse.

Maddants

Champion Member
Oct 18, 2012
Kingston
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan. 23, 2012
AOR Received.
June 11, 2012
File Transfer...
June 26, 2012
Med's Request
Jan. 11, 2015
Med's Done....
Dec. 9, 2011 / Nov. 9, 2015
Interview........
Sept. 17, 2013
Passport Req..
February 29, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
March 7, 2016
LANDED..........
April 28, 2016
ajarupan said:

your request will come my friend..... Just email the visa office and send them a copy of your decision letter and just ask them what going on with your application.... sometime you have to pest immigration to get things done.