+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ALL SPOUSE APPEAL CASES COME HERE AND JOIN US PLZ

Emaan3

Star Member
Feb 6, 2015
Visa Office......
London
hey everyone
can anyone please tell me how long it takes in total after sending appeal ???
i applied in 2013 and got refused some months ago..now they asked me to wait and they ll send whole record in 120 days..what should i expect next and how long it will take to complete ????

Maddants

Champion Member
Oct 18, 2012
Kingston
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan. 23, 2012
AOR Received.
June 11, 2012
File Transfer...
June 26, 2012
Med's Request
Jan. 11, 2015
Med's Done....
Dec. 9, 2011 / Nov. 9, 2015
Interview........
Sept. 17, 2013
Passport Req..
February 29, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
March 7, 2016
LANDED..........
April 28, 2016
Emaan3 said:
hey everyone
can anyone please tell me how long it takes in total after sending appeal ???
i applied in 2013 and got refused some months ago..now they asked me to wait and they ll send whole record in 120 days..what should i expect next and how long it will take to complete ????
Hey Emaan3, how are you doing. Im sorry to hear that you got denied but trust me it not the end of the world. For the time frame for appeal depends on which IAD office you are dealing with. I you are go threw the Toronto office which have the longest waiting time. Give your self 2 yrs. until you have the hearing in Toronto. If you are going threw the Vancouver office then you waiting time will be about 12- 15 months give or take for the hearing... Im not sure about the other offices like Montreal office but I sure bet it faster than the Toronto office for sure... If you get and ADR hearing the time will be way shorter about 6-8 months for that hearing which is what everyone want to get other than the full hearing. If you have a simple case that can be resolve within an 1 hr then you will get a ADR hearing and they will just talk to the sponsor in a formal meeting. If it a full hearing then they will sure contact the spouse in his or her country to ask them questions....I hope that this help you out some.

AnnieDonald

Star Member
Dec 8, 2014
China
Category........
Visa Office......
Hongkong
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23Rd, Dec, 2014
ezez0624 said:
Thx Annie and Maddants!! Few more months and your waiting game will be over too!!

For our case, everything came by post mail in yellow CIC envelope. As soon as we got the ADR decision letter I sent a copy to CPC-ottawa just to make sure they pull our file back to processing (cuz some ppl didnt hear back for 6+ months after winning). And they sent new medical instruction within a month which was very quick.

We were asked to send new medical, updated pcc and application forms, and copy of current passport. I thought next step was ppr but no they just sent the PR visa and instruction to land. I searched here and apparently this is totally normal.

Hope everyone can share good news in the new year!
Thank you Ez for sharing the info. Happy holiday.

AnnieDonald

Star Member
Dec 8, 2014
China
Category........
Visa Office......
Hongkong
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23Rd, Dec, 2014
Maddants said:
Hey Annie.... we are just waiting to hear from Ottawa for them to request medical, police record and update form...we have not heard anything as yet but I went ahead and did my medical and police record already...I heard that cic will send a letter for the doctor to fill out when you go do the medical so if I get that letter I will just let the doctor fill it out for me and send in everything to them..
Thank you Maddants for the info, I will follow your timeline for the updates after winning the hearing. Please keep us posted. Happy holiday to you and your spouse. Thanks again.

Maddants

Champion Member
Oct 18, 2012
Kingston
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan. 23, 2012
AOR Received.
June 11, 2012
File Transfer...
June 26, 2012
Med's Request
Jan. 11, 2015
Med's Done....
Interview........
Sept. 17, 2013
Passport Req..
February 29, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
March 7, 2016
LANDED..........
April 28, 2016
AnnieDonald said:
Thank you Maddants for the info, I will follow your timeline for the updates after winning the hearing. Please keep us posted. Happy holiday to you and your spouse. Thanks again.
I will sure keep you all posted AnnieDonald when I hear something.

HAPPY HOLIDAYS TO EVERYONE....2016 WILL BE OUR YEAR... :D :D :D :D :D ;D ;D ;D :p :p :p :p :p

sjgolfer014

Oct 22, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
04-11-2016 Passport received back on 17/11/2016 visa expiry date 14/10/2017
LANDED..........
29 dec 2016
shelly79 said:
Hello my husband was refused a spouse visa based on non genuine and the other reason stated was marrying to obtain permanent residence status we have a child together and this is affecting is greatly i sent the letter of appeal off and wondering now how does the whole process work i am in the dark.
When did your husband refused , did you have baby together before the interview , and what is the reason for calling for interview
why they refuse , as i m waiting for the interview and we also have baby daughter together , did your husband support you and
he is from which country , i am also squared as i am waiting for the interview
thanks please reply

VG73

Star Member
Jul 7, 2015
Hongkong
Visa Office......
Hk.
App. Filed.......
1-10-2014
Med's Request
21-08-2017
Med's Done....
28-08-2017
It's realy feel dis appointed waiting application for appeal send early July and recieve letter that they got our application until now we haven't received blue book how long have to wait more..so sad

Maddants

Champion Member
Oct 18, 2012
Kingston
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan. 23, 2012
AOR Received.
June 11, 2012
File Transfer...
June 26, 2012
Med's Request
Jan. 11, 2015
Med's Done....
Interview........
Sept. 17, 2013
Passport Req..
February 29, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
March 7, 2016
LANDED..........
April 28, 2016
VG73 said:
It's realy feel dis appointed waiting application for appeal send early July and recieve letter that they got our application until now we haven't received blue book how long have to wait more..so sad
Hey VG73 don't feel bad my friend. if you have a lawyer let them find out why it taking so long to get your bluebook...remember we are in a holiday time now so everything will be back to normal after the new year. which is was everyone wants for sure

greenrider

Nov 27, 2015
VG73 said:
Call your IAD office as it is more than 120 days, if not received yet by IAD, they will send a reminder to CIC to get the blue book, calling IAD would speed up the process

VG73

Star Member
Jul 7, 2015
Hongkong
Visa Office......
Hk.
App. Filed.......
1-10-2014
Med's Request
21-08-2017
Med's Done....
28-08-2017
Maddants said:
Hey VG73 don't feel bad my friend. if you have a lawyer let them find out why it taking so long to get your bluebook...remember we are in a holiday time now so everything will be back to normal after the new year. which is was everyone wants for sure
Thank you for your thoughts we never hire a lawyer though.

VG73

Star Member
Jul 7, 2015
Hongkong
Visa Office......
Hk.
App. Filed.......
1-10-2014
Med's Request
21-08-2017
Med's Done....
28-08-2017
greenrider said:
Call your IAD office as it is more than 120 days, if not received yet by IAD, they will send a reminder to CIC to get the blue book, calling IAD would speed up the process
We did call about the blue and say 4month but it's going already over .

AnnieDonald

Star Member
Dec 8, 2014
China
Category........
Visa Office......
Hongkong
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23Rd, Dec, 2014
Maddants said:
I will sure keep you all posted AnnieDonald when I hear something.

HAPPY HOLIDAYS TO EVERYONE....2016 WILL BE OUR YEAR... :D :D :D :D :D ;D ;D ;D :p :p :p :p :p
hey Maddants, we received the written confirmation by mail saying our appeal is allowed on 14, Dec. Its nice to see it on written

Maddants

Champion Member
Oct 18, 2012
Kingston
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan. 23, 2012
AOR Received.
June 11, 2012
File Transfer...
June 26, 2012
Med's Request
Jan. 11, 2015
Med's Done....
Interview........
Sept. 17, 2013
Passport Req..
February 29, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
March 7, 2016
LANDED..........
April 28, 2016
AnnieDonald said:
hey Maddants, we received the written confirmation by mail saying our appeal is allowed on 14, Dec. Its nice to see it on written
That the same thing I said also......We had our hearing on Oct. 14, 2015 and Minister counsel change her mind in our case on Oct. 16, 2015 so I knew we won our appeal from that time but I wanted to see it on paper also... the decision was on Nov.2, 2015 from the judge and we got our decision letter on Nov. 13, 2015........ I was happy when my wife told me she got the letter and send me a copy so I can look it over.... when I saw the letter I was like this is the same thing that I read on the canlli.org website.

preetsarab18

Oct 28, 2014
Hello to all .. i am new to the forum please help me we won the adr on 18 th nov 2015 and 26 th we received the confirmation letter from IAD and my wife is in india she hasnt received the medical letter yet and PCC also ..but she has done her pcc already ..i am afraid if embassy doesnt ask for the medical in next three months then PCC WD BE EXPIRED as embassy dont accept the document which is older than 3 months whenit was issued ..any help if we can update the ottawa office about the processing ..as file hasnt come to india yet i called the call center they said it hasnt been yet....so hopefully ig in ottawa ..can u please guide the steps from here from ur end or any of ur colleages can help ...and will u please tell the address of ottawa whom the letter has to be addressed
Thanx in advance

Hello121

Jan 6, 2011
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2011
AOR Received.
March 2011
Med's Done....
expired, need a redo
Interview........
October 4th, 2012 --REFUSED with letter on Nov 8th 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Won appeal 8/15
Maddants said:
Yes it can take 5-8 months to get there visa after an appeal.....
I assume that is if you are lucky. It's been 4 months since our appeal and my wife hasn't received anything.

They also want a dna test for my 2 year old daughter and I now, and I've no clue to how long that will take.