AOR Received.
04-04-2014
File Transfer...
07-04-2014
Interview........
20-06-2014 denied Nov 1, 2014 application for appeal sent nov 15, 2014
Passport Req..
blue book received march 2015
i feel so very bad for the people who still have to wait after the appeal...i can just imagine how nerve wrecking that will be.

Maddants

Champion Member
Oct 18, 2012
Kingston
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan. 23, 2012
AOR Received.
June 11, 2012
File Transfer...
June 26, 2012
Med's Request
Jan. 11, 2015
Med's Done....
Dec. 9, 2011 / Nov. 9, 2015
Interview........
Sept. 17, 2013
Passport Req..
February 29, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
March 7, 2016
LANDED..........
April 28, 2016
Wife0210 said:
In my case they started at 9:00am after the oath my lawyer started to ask questions to my husband for about 2 hours take a break and continue with immigration officer. At 12:30 lunch time until 1:30. They called me at 2:00 our lawyer asked me question for more than one hour and the officer for about 45minutes. The judge never ask my husband said that she just took notes for everything we said. After we closed the phone they started to interview my step son in this case just the immigration officer ask few questions because he is just 15. After that my lawyer started to give to the judge all the reasons why our marriage is genuine and the immigration officer why they don't think our marriage is genuine. They finished at 4:00 pm and the judge said to wait for the decision letter. I think all cases are different but know about other give you and idea about what is going on there. Good luck to all.
Hey Wife0210...I hope you get some good news very soon. can you please share some of the questions that was asked at the hearing please if you dont mind so some of us that is going to have the hearing have an idea on what to expect. i would sure appreciate it.

luvk

Jan 27, 2015
hi
anyone has any idea, DO we have to wait until they request the medical and pc or we can start getting them? i really appreciate it.

Maddants

Champion Member
Oct 18, 2012
Kingston
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan. 23, 2012
AOR Received.
June 11, 2012
File Transfer...
June 26, 2012
Med's Request
Jan. 11, 2015
Med's Done....
Dec. 9, 2011 / Nov. 9, 2015
Interview........
Sept. 17, 2013
Passport Req..
February 29, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
March 7, 2016
LANDED..........
April 28, 2016
Wife0210 said:
They ask questions about your relationship. About your plans together, how your husband proposed marriage, financial help, gift, familily. Your lawyer must give you a questions about what he or she is going to ask you. Everything depends on your case and the prove that you send to the court 20days before. You always have to answer the same never answer different Thant your spouse they have the same questions for both. You can call your spouse during brakes o lunch time y tell you what they are asking. Be prepare and pay attention because they can ask the same question on different way trying to confuse you. I have a questionary that I can share with you to give you and idea. Email me mayitup @ hotmail.com
check your email.....i emailed you

xomimichau

Aug 17, 2015
Hi. I'm new to this forum. My application was refused last November. So I and my husband decided to file the appeal this Feb. It's already been 6 months so far yet my husband hasn't heard nothing about the appeal, not even the blue book. From what I know it should take 3 months to get the blue book? I wanna know which place is meant to send it? Is it possible that our blue book is lost? :(. Where should my husband call to contact them to chase it up. Please let me know.

luvk

Jan 27, 2015
Where did u appeal? Toronto or some other place? U should have a letter that file number on it plus there is a phone number too that u can reach them. Ask him to call them n find out what happend to ur records n let them knw tht u haven't receive them until now. They are able to tell you something.

xomimichau said:
Hi. I'm new to this forum. My application was refused last November. So I and my husband decided to file the appeal this Feb. It's already been 6 months so far yet my husband hasn't heard nothing about the appeal, not even the blue book. From what I know it should take 3 months to get the blue book? I wanna know which place is meant to send it? Is it possible that our blue book is lost? :(. Where should my husband call to contact them to chase it up. Please let me know.

ajarupan

Oct 26, 2013
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Colombo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-08-2013
Doc's Request.
28-10-2013 - In Process
Nomination.....
04-01-2014 - Decision Made, rejected.
AOR Received.
Appealed - February 2014
IELTS Request
Appeal Accepted - March 3, 2014
File Transfer...
Blue Book Received - July 6, 2014
Med's Request
February, 2016
Med's Done....
February, 2016
Interview........
Full Hearing: August 19, 2015
Passport Req..
Waiting...in process

momi143

Aug 27, 2015
Hi everyone
this is my time line
applied in 2012 march
rejected 2013 april
appealed 2013 april
hearing date was 30july 2015 but we withdrew appeal due to new policy (if u lose the case you have to wait for five years)

now i m planning to reapply from zero

i m sponsoring my husband from sri lanka
rejection reasons are
1.he have Norway refugee claim and got rejected from Norway which we declared so what he said in claim was not declared so first reason was misrepresentation so he was detained in ltte for 3 months

so how can we explain this point?
I m going to the lawyers and they are just wasting my time and keep me waiting since July

please help with any advice and suggestion I m so upset

wintersnow

Dec 17, 2014
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
Beijing
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar 10, 2014
AOR Received.
Apr 5, 2014
Med's Done....
Dec 2013
Interview........
Dec 16, 2014 ... refused -- Appeal Jan 8, 2016 ... ALLOWED :)
momi143 said:
Hi everyone
this is my time line
applied in 2012 march
rejected 2013 april
appealed 2013 april
hearing date was 30july 2015 but we withdrew appeal due to new policy (if u lose the case you have to wait for five years)

now i m planning to reapply from zero

i m sponsoring my husband from sri lanka
rejection reasons are
1.he have Norway refugee claim and got rejected from Norway which we declared so what he said in claim was not declared so first reason was misrepresentation so he was detained in ltte for 3 months

so how can we explain this point?
I m going to the lawyers and they are just wasting my time and keep me waiting since July

please help with any advice and suggestion I m so upset
I don't understand this:

"1.he have Norway refugee claim and got rejected from Norway which we declared so what he said in claim was not declared so first reason was misrepresentation so he was detained in ltte for 3 months"

Are you saying he applied for refuge status in Norway ... and you included this in your application? Where was he detained?

hoaphuong2013

Star Member
May 22, 2015
momi143 said:
Is it true we can't reapply after loosing the appeal ? Where is the source for this statement if you don't mind me asking. Thanks

wintersnow

Dec 17, 2014
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
Beijing
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar 10, 2014
AOR Received.
Apr 5, 2014
Med's Done....
Dec 2013
Interview........
Dec 16, 2014 ... refused -- Appeal Jan 8, 2016 ... ALLOWED :)
hoaphuong2013 said:
Is it true we can't reapply after loosing the appeal ? Where is the source for this statement if you don't mind me asking. Thanks
If you lose the ADR you can either a) withdraw the appeal and resubmit the application or b) proceed to full court. You must have something substantially different in your case in order to resubmit.

If you lose the full hearing and you had misrepresentation ... you must wait 5 years before applying again.

If you lose the appeal on other grounds (e.g. "not genuine") you can resubmit any time .... BUT ... all of the evidence you currently have is inadmissable in the new application. So, if you have visited your spouse 10 times since you were married, you cannot include that information in your new application. It will be even harder to be successful on the second application.

Mar 14, 2014
hey everyone!
Just something on my mind; maybe you guys can help me.
My nightmare is not over!
I went to appeal last year because of misrepresentation; my husbands police certificate was suspected fraudulent. We won the appeal in october 2014.
Meanwhile, after the appeal my husband got a fine of insult- paid around 75$.
Now it wasnt shown on his police certificate until recently.
And Now, i got the letter where they request all documents. Including PCC obviously.
Now I am beyond worried, while am putting everything together; I asked my lawyer what is going to happen when am going to send that convicted PCC; he said def refused. My heart sank. He told me he can write a letter ( submissions or something) for 600$ and after that send everything and there might be hope of VO granting my husband his visa.
I have until beg of october to send everything;
What do you guys think? How worried should I be?
Please please please helppppp!!!!!!!!

Jeet22

Aug 28, 2015
Wife0210 said:
Hello. My time line is
April 2012 apply for sporship outside Canada
Jun 2012 my husband was approve to be my sponsor
Feb 2013 I had the interview and they denied
March 2013 we get the letter
March 2013 we appeal
July 2015 we had full hearing appeal.

The judge did not make the decision inmediatly and the lawyer says we have to wait between 1 to 3 months to get the decision letter. Can someone please tell me about your experience and how long have to wait for the decision.
Thanks.
Hi dear... If u dnt mind can u tell me from wich country ur spouse and u belongs...