+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ALL SPOUSE APPEAL CASES COME HERE AND JOIN US PLZ

gsize

May 2, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2009....denied Feb 2010.....appeal allowed (August 2012)..waiting for processing
Doc's Request.
04/04/2013
File Transfer...
30/01/2013
Med's Done....
04/2013 (second time)
Passport Req..
21/02, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
18/03/2014
LANDED..........
05/04/2014
rajinregina14 said:
Hello All,

I'm from New Delhi, my wife filled appeal in Sep 2014; Our office is Vancouver for appeal, till now we haven't heard anything from them so we are assuming that it is going to be full hearing & not ADR.

Does anyone has similar story? if you can guide me with some approximate timelines, I am dealing with very bad state of stress & depression.
ADR is still possible but unlikely. The good news is, Vancouver wait times are not that bad. Try to keep busy.

Dawud

Star Member
Mar 8, 2015
hello every one ,greeting you all i have an interview recently and the officer tell me that he refused my application ,then when i came back to my city i checked the Ecase (the one in online) and i see that it says ''decision made and the office will contact you about this decision'' ,so my question is there is any possibility i can expect before i appeal ,and please tell me about the appeal process i new to all this

thank you

Kistehsia

Star Member
Aug 20, 2013
rajinregina14 said:
Hello All,

I'm from New Delhi, my wife filled appeal in Sep 2014; Our office is Vancouver for appeal, till now we haven't heard anything from them so we are assuming that it is going to be full hearing & not ADR.

Does anyone has similar story? if you can guide me with some approximate timelines, I am dealing with very bad state of stress & depression.

Hi there... Yes I have similar timeline and appeal out Vancouver office. They received my appeal September 17th 2014 and the 1st of May I received a phone call for ADR date and confirmation then last week received same in the mail. My date ADR date is set for July 29th 2:30 pm. God willing they don't change it on me.

Good Luck

May 18, 2015
Can someone please enlighten me.
I was a live in caregiver, then in 2012, I applied for my permanent residency as a single person. In 2013, during the course of my application I got married in my country. Then when I was about to received my interview in Kitchener I informed the CIC about the change of my status . And that was in February of 2014. Then I started to include my husband in my application and cancelled my supposed to be interview. Then. In April 2014 I found out that his previous marriage was not had been dissolved( he was separated for 8 years, ex wife had a kid with current partner) I only knew this later on. But we have had able to fixed things . So my lawyer here adviced me to withdraw him on my application in my PR otherwise both of us will loose the chance of being approved. So I signed a document stating that I am withdrawing him as my spouse since our marriage is not accepted under our law. And he committed polygamy.
To cut the story short, in July 2014 I got my PR. And as I've said we able to fixed things. We are still in a relationship as husband and wife, things of the past were able to patch up. I want to start a family , but my problem is according to my lawyer I can't able to sponsor him now, EVER..and he needs to undergo rehabilitation after 5 years for him to be able to apply under his own. I just felt I'm helpless, I can't go back to my country and start all over again, and he can't come here..
Can someone please help me, advice on what other options I could get..please..

Raz8029

Mar 21, 2015
This Canadian Immigration is a joke. Some idiots have gathered and are running the show there. After my ADR, the minister's counsel didnt want to consent to my case and asked that my wife be interviewed even when she accepted that the proof I provided was good enough.

The visa office now wants me to withdraw my appeal. They will not interview my wife unless I withdraw the appeal. This is a joke. Bunch of morons sitting at CIC who cant admit they made a mistake. Instead they want to take away my rights and dictate what should be done to make them look good.

I believe we all in Canada need to do something about this. We didnt get married to to make our lives miserable and to spend lengthy times apart while some idiots sitting in an office make judgement over our marriages.

rajinregina14

Jan 5, 2014
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-05-2013
AOR Received.
05-06-2013
File Transfer...
15-07-2013
Med's Request
Medical Expired on Mar 10th, 2014
Med's Done....
10-03-2013
Interview........
27 May 2014
Passport Req..
23-07-2013
LANDED..........
Brunt my passport since no hopes
Kistehsia said:
Hi there... Yes I have similar timeline and appeal out Vancouver office. They received my appeal September 17th 2014 and the 1st of May I received a phone call for ADR date and confirmation then last week received same in the mail. My date ADR date is set for July 29th 2:30 pm. God willing they don't change it on me.

Good Luck
You are lucky to get ADR, congratulations.

Kistehsia

Star Member
Aug 20, 2013
Raz8029 said:
This Canadian Immigration is a joke. Some idiots have gathered and are running the show there. After my ADR, the minister's counsel didnt want to consent to my case and asked that my wife be interviewed even when she accepted that the proof I provided was good enough.

The visa office now wants me to withdraw my appeal. They will not interview my wife unless I withdraw the appeal. This is a joke. Bunch of morons sitting at CIC who cant admit they made a mistake. Instead they want to take away my rights and dictate what should be done to make them look good.

I believe we all in Canada need to do something about this. We didnt get married to to make our lives miserable and to spend lengthy times apart while some idiots sitting in an office make judgement over our marriages.

This is scarey!!!... My ADR will be out of Calgary office. From what I'm reading and hearing they are pretty ruthless... Does anyone have something positive to say about Appeals/ADR's out of Calgary.... now in feeling discouraged like it doesn't matter how good your case is.
Thanks everyone, wishing all an end to the nightmare.

wintersnow

Dec 17, 2014
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
Beijing
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar 10, 2014
AOR Received.
Apr 5, 2014
Med's Done....
Dec 2013
Interview........
Dec 16, 2014 ... refused -- Appeal Jan 8, 2016 ... ALLOWED :)
Raz8029 said:

Amen to that!

gsize

May 2, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2009....denied Feb 2010.....appeal allowed (August 2012)..waiting for processing
Doc's Request.
04/04/2013
File Transfer...
30/01/2013
Med's Done....
04/2013 (second time)
Passport Req..
21/02, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
18/03/2014
LANDED..........
05/04/2014
Raz8029 said:

sorry you are going through this ! I know how you feel. They screwed us around for 5 years. Never give up !!!!

Please post your timeline.

suzanne2014

Star Member
Dec 13, 2014
Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-02-2015 lost sent second one they recieved it May 13
AOR Received.
13-06-2015
File Transfer...
13-07-2015
Med's Done....
20-01-2015
Gsize your my inspiration :) I'm not sure what my future holds but if you can do it I know I can. Genuine relationship will do anything to be together :)

luci1209

Aug 26, 2011
Hi can someone advise me on the procedure of withdrawing the appeal for IAD . And also how long before do we need to inform the immigration we will be withdrawing the case. Thanks

Mrs Selim

Mar 6, 2013
Vancouver BC
Category........
Visa Office......
Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-3-2013
Interview........
May 28 2013 denied
Passport Req..
May 5 2015
VISA ISSUED...
May 12 2015
LANDED..........
May 31 2015
To all the people waiting for there appeal ..never ever give up ...my husband and i have a 25 years age difference and we won the appeal we did this all on our own no lawyer or anything else and we won :) my husband will land in YVR airport may 31 :)

luci1209

Aug 26, 2011
HELP

Hi can someone advise me on the procedure of withdrawing the appeal for IAD . And also how long before do we need to inform the immigration we will be withdrawing the case. Thanks

Jewelzz

Feb 23, 2015
luci1209 said:
HELP

All u need to do is write a letter to them stating that u wish to withdraw the appeal, that u do not wish to continue with the appeal and fax it in to them. They will call u to confirm and then send u a letter.