Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar 10, 2014
AOR Received.
Apr 5, 2014
Med's Done....
Dec 2013
Interview........
Dec 16, 2014 ... refused -- Appeal Jan 8, 2016 ... ALLOWED :)
mizzdanish said:
Yeah that's what it sounds like to me as well but I'm totally confused on how they can tell us that we are not allowed to appeal this.
because of your husband's criminal record

Love22

Sep 8, 2014
Visa Office......
Colombo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan17/2013
Med's Done....
Jan26/2015 re-medical&police report
Passport Req..
April 16-2015
VISA ISSUED...
WAITING
LANDED..........
WAITING
Gango is waiting said:
my congratulations dear Love22... ;) ;) ;) ;)
Thanks again Gango :) :) :D

truelove

Mar 22, 2012
Dear...love22..congratulations....Could you please let me know how long do you wait from the online status become DM to the ppr EMAIL Recevied...my Online status become Dm last week...but one week past ..still not got the ppr Email ......wish will got it ..soon ........

truelove

Mar 22, 2012
Love22 said:
Thanks again Gango :) :) :D
Dear...love22..congratulations....Could you please let me know how long do you wait from the online status become DM to the ppr EMAIL Recevied...my Online status become Dm last week...but one week past ..still not got the ppr Email ......wish will got it ..soon ........

27June2013

Mar 15, 2015
Hi guys
I had my interview few days ago and my e-case status changed to decision made today. My medical was expired so I was hoping to 'in process' status and request for remedical . Now I guess my case has been refused and will be receiving refusal letter soon .
So can anybody please help me to what should be my next step and how ???

Sukhraj

Feb 14, 2014
27June2013 said:
Hi guys
I had my interview few days ago and my e-case status changed to decision made today. My medical was expired so I was hoping to 'in process' status and request for remedical . Now I guess my case has been refused and will be receiving refusal letter soon .
now wait for refusal letter and get ready to apealed.

ajarupan

Oct 26, 2013
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Colombo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-08-2013
Doc's Request.
28-10-2013 - In Process
Nomination.....
04-01-2014 - Decision Made, rejected.
AOR Received.
Appealed - February 2014
IELTS Request
Appeal Accepted - March 3, 2014
File Transfer...
Blue Book Received - July 6, 2014
Med's Request
February, 2016
Med's Done....
February, 2016
Interview........
Full Hearing: August 19, 2015
Passport Req..
Waiting...in process
It's a big case. Good luck! Not to come to Canada
mizzdanish said:
Hey there, new to this thread as my husband just received a denial letter yesterday. Reasons were that they found our marriage not to be genuine, my husband has two assault charge from 10+ years ago. They stated in the denial letter that we are not to appeal this decision and that he can not apply for any visa to come to Canada and basically said not to come to Canada at all. (I havnt received a copy yet so I'm going off of what he said to me). Does this sound right at all?
mizzdanish said:
Hey there, new to this thread as my husband just received a denial letter yesterday. Reasons were that they found our marriage not to be genuine, my husband has two assault charge from 10+ years ago. They stated in the denial letter that we are not to appeal this decision and that he can not apply for any visa to come to Canada and basically said not to come to Canada at all. (I havnt received a copy yet so I'm going off of what he said to me). Does this sound right at all?
Not to scare you. But when it comes to criminal cases, it's not a easy thing. Actually, they even have wrote not to come to Canada at all. Good luck, hire a best lawyer and see what you can do.

ja_007

Star Member
Oct 22, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Chandigarh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 05th, 2013
AOR Received.
May 08th, 2013
File Transfer...
June 05th, 2013
Interview........
Recommended (Date: April 7th, 2014) DONE: e-cas "Decision Made"
Passport Req..
June 14, 2013(found out Feb. 24,2014)
VISA ISSUED...
April 28, 2014
LANDED..........
May 05, 2014
Any Indians here who have appealed their respective case, and have won the ADR. Once the ADR is won, it takes 2 weeks for the IAD from Toronto to send the case approval letter to New Delhi visa office. My question is, how long does it take for the visa office in New Delhi to send the applicant a notice for a remedical and passport request? Anyone here who has already experienced a similar situation from India, please share your insight on this matter. Thank you.

becca2013

Jan 22, 2013
Hi everyone;

I first want to say some of my darkest days waiting to hear back from immigration, this has been a place of comfort. Great information friendly people and it's nice to know my husband and myself aren't the only ones dealing with this.

I live in British Columbia, Canada - my husband is in the Dominican Republic.

My husband and I were married Jan 2013 - he had the interview in Sept 2013 and my husband was denied.
We filed an immediate appeal

On Dec 27, 2014 I received notification that they accepted our appeal and I would receive notice about the appeal date.

Well it is April 21, 2015 and I have not received a letter for the appeal date. How long is it typically? - should I be calling CIC. My lawyer said he would contact other clients to see how long they were waiting. I contacted my MP and now his staff said that they would look into finding out the date. It would of been easier for us just to apply again and quicker.

Anyone with any information would be such a big help and much appreciated.

Mrs. Malek

Star Member
Jun 5, 2014
Toronto
Visa Office......
New Delhi, India
App. Filed.......
03-06-2013
Doc's Request.
20-06-2013
AOR Received.
03-07-2013
File Transfer...
28-07-2013
Interview........
20-05-2014... Failed
Passport Req..
Waiting...
VISA ISSUED...
01-11-2015
LANDED..........
14-11-2015
Hi,
I received my blue book after 3 months and after blue book received in two months I got the ADR date letter.
Hope it helps.

becca2013 said:
Hi everyone;

I first want to say some of my darkest days waiting to hear back from immigration, this has been a place of comfort. Great information friendly people and it's nice to know my husband and myself aren't the only ones dealing with this.

I live in British Columbia, Canada - my husband is in the Dominican Republic.

My husband and I were married Jan 2013 - he had the interview in Sept 2013 and my husband was denied.
We filed an immediate appeal

On Dec 27, 2014 I received notification that they accepted our appeal and I would receive notice about the appeal date.

Well it is April 21, 2015 and I have not received a letter for the appeal date. How long is it typically? - should I be calling CIC. My lawyer said he would contact other clients to see how long they were waiting. I contacted my MP and now his staff said that they would look into finding out the date. It would of been easier for us just to apply again and quicker.

Anyone with any information would be such a big help and much appreciated.

Reactions: Alicee

Mrs. Malek

Star Member
Jun 5, 2014
Toronto
Visa Office......
New Delhi, India
App. Filed.......
03-06-2013
Doc's Request.
20-06-2013
AOR Received.
03-07-2013
File Transfer...
28-07-2013
Interview........
20-05-2014... Failed
Passport Req..
Waiting...
VISA ISSUED...
01-11-2015
LANDED..........
14-11-2015
Hi,
Its not necessary that you got refuse. Just wait until you receive the letter or stamp passport. Best of Luck!

27June2013 said:
Hi guys

becca2013

Jan 22, 2013
Thank you Mrs. Malek - so appreciate you getting back to me.

Are you on the east coast- central - or west coast

I got the blue book but it's almost 4 months and no letter stating the date.

missing my hubby so much
:( hoping we will be together soon

Kistehsia

Star Member
Aug 20, 2013
I am in the same boat.... Received Blue Book 4 months ago and still no notice as to an ADR/Appeal date. But they don't care it's just our lives they mess with. Nothing about this process is very ethical or humane from what I'm seeing and reading. Couples who survive this torture will last forever through anything that's thrown at them, JMO..... Stay strong everyone. Hugs!!

Love22

Sep 8, 2014
Visa Office......
Colombo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan17/2013
Med's Done....
Jan26/2015 re-medical&police report
Passport Req..
April 16-2015
VISA ISSUED...
WAITING
LANDED..........
WAITING
truelove said:
We got ppr request first and then next day it was changed to DM. So April 16th we received email for ppr request then April 17th online status changed to DM. Dw, you'll hear back soon.