20-05-2014... Failed
Passport Req..
Waiting...
VISA ISSUED...
01-11-2015
LANDED..........
14-11-2015
jaycee4sweet said:
Hi can u plz pm me as i hv to ask u sumthng bout ur hearing bcos I loose in ADR nd now w8ng for the interview my hubby z 13 yr older dan me. And dnt know how to convince them dat this z a genuine marriage for both of us. Plz plz reply me or pm me. I ll appericiate thanx in advance
I would say hire a good lawyer. For my ADR my lawyer charge $4500. And I made frequent visits. Also made other country tour. Lots of documents and lots of pictures will help. Also check the site Gango posted. That will help you to prepare your case. If you need my lawyer info, let me know. Best of luck!

Mrs. Malek

Star Member
Jun 5, 2014
Toronto
Visa Office......
New Delhi, India
App. Filed.......
03-06-2013
Doc's Request.
20-06-2013
AOR Received.
03-07-2013
File Transfer...
28-07-2013
Interview........
20-05-2014... Failed
Passport Req..
Waiting...
VISA ISSUED...
01-11-2015
LANDED..........
14-11-2015
Mrs Selim said:
omg omg it say's decision made does that mean the will request for my husband's passport soon ???
Congrats Mrs Selim!
I'm happy for you. After long time but you did it ;D

jaycee4sweet

Star Member
Jul 21, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-05-2013
AOR Received.
18-06-2013
File Transfer...
22-06-2013
Med's Done....
March10th,2013
Interview........
June4th,2014
Passport Req..
02-07-2013
VISA ISSUED...
W8ng
LANDED..........
Had Hearing 08/16/2016 waiting for the decision/ appeal allowed Nov 1st 2016
Mrs. Malek said:
I would say hire a good lawyer. For my ADR my lawyer charge $4500. And I made frequent visits. Also made other country tour. Lots of documents and lots of pictures will help. Also check the site Gango posted. That will help you to prepare your case. If you need my lawyer info, let me know. Best of luck!
Hi I already hv a lawyer his name z Mendel green nd I gave him 6500 for ADR but I loose in ADR and for full hearing he z asking another $4500+ tax. I m earning only to pay his fee nd m so depressed now dnt know wot to do looking at my daughters nd looks feel like m so unfair to them bcos if they ask me to buy sumthng I just try to make them understand that what Z going on in my lyf nd how helpless I m. They understand nd try to make me happy but really m so depressed. I can't live without my hubby.

Mrs. Malek

Star Member
Jun 5, 2014
Toronto
Visa Office......
New Delhi, India
App. Filed.......
03-06-2013
Doc's Request.
20-06-2013
AOR Received.
03-07-2013
File Transfer...
28-07-2013
Interview........
20-05-2014... Failed
Passport Req..
Waiting...
VISA ISSUED...
01-11-2015
LANDED..........
14-11-2015
jaycee4sweet said:
Hi I already hv a lawyer his name z Mendel green nd I gave him 6500 for ADR but I loose in ADR and for full hearing he z asking another $4500+ tax. I m earning only to pay his fee nd m so depressed now dnt know wot to do looking at my daughters nd looks feel like m so unfair to them bcos if they ask me to buy sumthng I just try to make them understand that what Z going on in my lyf nd how helpless I m. They understand nd try to make me happy but really m so depressed. I can't live without my hubby.
I think I met him at my ADR, he is about 65-70yrs. I heard good about him, he is a good lawyer. You should try to bargain the price with him. Cause he charged you a lot for ADR and still you lost. When I was searching for a lawyer most of them charge $2500 for ADR.
I'm sorry for what you going through. I'm pregnant and everyday I just think how much long I've to wait. I don't understand why they don't think how much single parent has to suffer when spouse is not around. I wish your husband come soon. Best of luck!

Mrs Selim

Mar 6, 2013
Vancouver BC
Category........
Visa Office......
Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-3-2013
Interview........
May 28 2013 denied
Passport Req..
May 5 2015
VISA ISSUED...
May 12 2015
LANDED..........
May 31 2015
Thank you Mrs. Malek

Gango is waiting

Jul 10, 2014
Kistehsia said:
Hello Everyone, I have a simple question if someone may please answer. I am preparing everything for ADR/Appeal (which I have no date for yet) Appeal received Sept. 17th 2014 and Blue Book received Dec.28th 2014. Now my question is when I go to send in everything, do I send the many many pages of chat logs or do I bring the those the day of ADR/Appeal. Thank you kindly.
you have to collect evidences as much as you can and after you make all the documents together, you have to make 3 sets of them and make ready to send when they give you an ADR or a full hearing date and also they'll mention you before when you should send them ... good luck

Gango is waiting

Jul 10, 2014
rathika2011 said:
YES Mrs.selim Decision made wow congrats your done...wait a week or so they will request for pp ...pack your bags and ready to fly good luck...

Gango girl Moko kelle ...are you all ready to fly.? can't wait to meet you.., your most welcome about the canlii...you came along way i wish you all the best and have fun coming to canada in the right time for spring....
yeah kella thanks a lot and I never forget the way you helped me and I hope to fly in May as i have a wedding ceremony in my family in May... so, still preparing to go and yes my husband said that this is the best time to go to Vancouver ....... oh so, happy..... i'm waiting to see you....

Kistehsia

Star Member
Aug 20, 2013
Thank you Mrs. Malek and Gango ... I have over 2000 pages of chat am I supposed to send that many? Seems like that's bit much... Maybe I should send just some of them and bring the rest at time of ADR/Appeal? Your thoughts please and thank you.... I have made 3 copies of everything else including all phone logs.... I have created folder with index and itemized and numbered each document. Again thank you for the advice.

wintersnow

Dec 17, 2014
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
Beijing
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar 10, 2014
AOR Received.
Apr 5, 2014
Med's Done....
Dec 2013
Interview........
Dec 16, 2014 ... refused -- Appeal Jan 8, 2016 ... ALLOWED :)
Kistehsia said:
Thank you Mrs. Malek and Gango ... I have over 2000 pages of chat am I supposed to send that many? Seems like that's bit much... Maybe I should send just some of them and bring the rest at time of ADR/Appeal? Your thoughts please and thank you.... I have made 3 copies of everything else including all phone logs.... I have created folder with index and itemized and numbered each document. Again thank you for the advice.
I have about the same amount of chat pages. My consultant asked for them all. She will be "re-structuring" our case (as she said). I will let you know if she decided to keep them all.

Like Gango said ... you should gather all the evidence you can. Anything that proves you speak to your husband every day goes to support your relationship is genuine.

No matter what ... you need to print 3 copies of everything. If you only send 200 pages of chat then that is all the ADR will consider.

Kistehsia

Star Member
Aug 20, 2013
Thank you Wintersnow .... Guess I better get started on copies lol... That will be one huge pile of paper!!! Also went to Dubai to see hubby in February and have all the evidence, pictures etc. Going back again July 15th. Have purchased ticket already... Gets expensive so have to do this appeal without lawyer as I need to be able to see my hubby, having very hard time being away from him .... My sister will be attending the ADR/Appeal with me. Again thanks everyone for the good advice.

Gango is waiting

Jul 10, 2014
jaycee4sweet said:
dear i'm so sorry for your situation and its so unfair that the lawyer is asking for another 4500=tax from you. see,,, they dont get the responsible of anything and he took 6500 for taking care of your case and he couldnt win it too thats why i'm telling everybody all the time to go through the case which have already gone through the ADR and full hearing and get details from them ... bcoz your lawyer can advice you and stand for your self but always we have to do the home work and like collect evidences, proofs the lawyer cant do them ... so, canlii canlii canlii this is the best option i always give everybody.... nobody can be success by just sitting but by hard working so, read this thread from the very first post and i did it... i got many experiences from other people ... every person cannot give everybody a very long explanation so, some times you dont get answers as you desire so, you have to follow then you will be success dont worry you can do it,,,, try harder work harder this is a very big examination the visa officers or ministers counsel are the examiners and the panel is the person who go through your results and give you the credits or your defeat certificate or muggins
so dont give up dont let them win... good luck...!!

Gango is waiting

Jul 10, 2014
Kistehsia said:
dont worry send as much as you can my husband said that some body came with 3 baggages of proofs for a full hearing or for an ADR :D
try to make more pictures with hubby and with all of your families & friends together ....... try to explain all the pictures on every and each paper ...

Kistehsia

Star Member
Aug 20, 2013
Sorry to be such a bother. But I have another question, how long does it usually take to be notified of an ADR/Appeal date after receiving blue book? It has been almost 4 months, and I am working with Vancouver office, but ARR/Appeal will be in Calgary. Thank you