Interview........
May 28 2013 denied
Passport Req..
May 5 2015
VISA ISSUED...
May 12 2015
LANDED..........
May 31 2015
question to the people that won appeal how long did it take for them to ask for passport ?? my husband sent all his updated papers and med in feb 2015 ..

Gango is waiting

Jul 10, 2014
Mrs Selim said:
question to the people that won appeal how long did it take for them to ask for passport ?? my husband sent all his updated papers and med in feb 2015 ..
i have mentioned this for many times in this forum... and it takes around 6 months to stamp the visa after you won the appeal (most prob they request the updated forms & other stuff within 11\2 - 2 months from the date you won appeal)

Feb 26, 2015
Vincygirl said:
Hello everyone! I'm new here... I had a successful ADR conference in December 2014. I was wondering where my file is being processed now. Original office was POS. Is there any way to find out? Ecas switched to in process early Feb.
Hello Vincygirl,

I was wondering if you could provide me with information in regards to the ADR. I'm waiting for a letter to let me know when my ADR will be and I'm trying to get everything ready for it. Did you have a lawyer? What kind of questions was asked? Did you find out at the ADR that you were successful? Any information will help! Thanks in advance Smiley

We were denied because our marriage was not believed to be genuine. We decided to dump our consultant for the ADR. Gather and send in every thing you can possibly find to support your claim. Pictures, letters anything relevant. They ask questions based on why you were denied so for us they asked about age difference, family issues etc. If your relationship is genuine there is absolutely no reason to hire a lawyer. We were told after the meeting that we won.

Stressed wife

Star Member
Mar 25, 2010
Mrs Selim said:
Eight months after we got PPR , 5 mths after we were asked for updated police clearance and updated documents , we still waiting on visa due to the fact I'm still waiting for fbi certificate from the US, hopefully I get fbi next week or other week and send in. Goodluck to everyone

milenka

Star Member
May 23, 2014
Montreal
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-05-2012
Med's Done....
19-08-2014 second time
Interview........
07-05-2013 ADR 14-05-14 won
can anyone share the experience please the e-cas changed to decision made last tuesday but i still receive nothing from them we won the appeal in may 2014 but they requested extra for med everything is done and there is no problem just delay but now i'm worry :eek:

Mrs Selim

Mar 6, 2013
Vancouver BC
Category........
Visa Office......
Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-3-2013
Interview........
May 28 2013 denied
Passport Req..
May 5 2015
VISA ISSUED...
May 12 2015
LANDED..........
May 31 2015
Thank you Gango is waiting

Gango is waiting

Jul 10, 2014
Stressed wife said:
Eight months after we got PPR , 5 mths after we were asked for updated police clearance and updated documents , we still waiting on visa due to the fact I'm still waiting for fbi certificate from the US, hopefully I get fbi next week or other week and send in. Goodluck to everyone
hi dear can you please tell me where your file was processed after won the appeal?
Ottawa? or your country VO?
thnx in advance

Stressed wife

Star Member
Mar 25, 2010
Gango is waiting said:
hi dear can you please tell me where your file was processed after won the appeal?
Ottawa? or your country VO?
thnx in advance
My file was sent to vo port of Spain Trinidad , we won appeal 02nd April 2014

jaycee4sweet

Star Member
Jul 21, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-05-2013
AOR Received.
18-06-2013
File Transfer...
22-06-2013
Med's Done....
March10th,2013
Interview........
June4th,2014
Passport Req..
02-07-2013
VISA ISSUED...
W8ng
LANDED..........
Had Hearing 08/16/2016 waiting for the decision/ appeal allowed Nov 1st 2016
[/quote]
Hi guys I hv to go for ADR hearing on March 24th and m so worried nd so nervous dnt know wot they r gonna ask me in d ADR. Can any body can help me and tell me me how they deal wid u in d ADR. What questions they ask you in d ADR. Plz reply.

NKT0817

Star Member
Aug 12, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-06-2014
Doc's Request.
11-2014- 12-2014
File Transfer...
07-31-2014
Hi everyone, I hope someone can help. So today my husband and I application got denied due to the fact that they don't believe the marriage is for only to gain admission to canada. He was previously removed from canada before we married. It was not a deportation or exclusion order. What's next? What are the chances of winning appeal? He just got the email today and the appeal links they sent him were in French. I do believe it's a application to appeal and the how to appeal guide. He asked them to send them in English because we have no idea what they say. Any advice or knowledge on this is appreciated greatly. Thank you

shuaibks

Star Member
Mar 8, 2014
CALGARY
App. Filed.......
14-11-2017
AOR Received.
16-02-2018
IELTS Request
N/A
Dear all,

My wife got refused and it was dated on 04 Feb,2015.

When to take help from an Immig Lawer? Is it after getting the record or before that? Does the lawyer charge all fees together or I can pay them installments?

I will really appreciate if you can guide me which lawyer is good on Appeal in Calgary and how long will it takes

Regards
shoaib khan

wefeia

Star Member
Jun 8, 2011
Windsor, Ontario, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
tel aviv
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 23, 2011 (approved)
Doc's Request.
June 2nd, 2011
AOR Received.
June 2nd 2011
File Transfer...
May 6, 2011
Med's Done....
Jan 7, 2011
Interview........
waiting
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
April 25 2015
I just received my husband's ppr . I am in shock. I never imagined this day would come. They actually sent it yesterday but it went to my junk mail folder for some strange reason. I'm so happy that no words can describe this feeling. It's been a long journey and it's almost complete.

I just had a couple of questions if someone can answer them for me I would really really appreciate it.

1- when they say they want eye and height for each family member do they only mean the one's getting their visas (my husband) or me and our baby too (both already Canadians)?

2- his passport expires in less than a year. Is it OK if he renews it first before sending it to them so that he had at least 5 years on his passport when he comes to Canada?

Thank you in advance

jaycee4sweet

Star Member
Jul 21, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-05-2013
AOR Received.
18-06-2013
File Transfer...
22-06-2013
Med's Done....
March10th,2013
Interview........
June4th,2014
Passport Req..
02-07-2013
VISA ISSUED...
W8ng
LANDED..........
Had Hearing 08/16/2016 waiting for the decision/ appeal allowed Nov 1st 2016
I hv a question regarding my hubby visa application refused on June 2014 and we appeal in Toronto and now I got ADR and I hv ADR on March 24th 2015 can u plz tell me how long dis ADR stands for and what questions they ask u in d ADR as I m way older than my hubby nd I hv three kids from my first marriage and we met onl9 and decided to get married but NDVO refused saying dat marriage z not genuine seems like only to get immigration status in Canada. Plz reply. I ll appericiate thanx.

Gango is waiting

Jul 10, 2014
jaycee4sweet said:
I hv a question regarding my hubby visa application refused on June 2014 and we appeal in Toronto and now I got ADR and I hv ADR on March 24th 2015 can u plz tell me how long dis ADR stands for and what questions they ask u in d ADR as I m way older than my hubby nd I hv three kids from my first marriage and we met onl9 and decided to get married but NDVO refused saying dat marriage z not genuine seems like only to get immigration status in Canada. Plz reply. I ll appericiate thanx.
ADR stands only for about 1 hour or less, you have got ADR so, happy about that if they really suspect that you are in a fake marriage they'll give you a full hearing & actually you have not sent enough proofs to them I think so, now gather enough proofs to show that your marriage is genuine and many people are here have gone through this situation through full hearings and ADR and have already won but the thing is you should have proper enough proofs
come along on this ALL SPOUSES APPEAL profile from the beginning and you'll get enough ways and experiences and can be ready for your case good luck