+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ALL SPOUSE APPEAL CASES COME HERE AND JOIN US PLZ

Stressed wife

Star Member
Mar 25, 2010
sponsorfa27 said:
i need some advice

my husband has an interview next month. since there are many dates to remember and he is super nervous. He 100% knows all the wedding dates but proposal date and other dates he sometimes forgets. Especially when he is nervous! He may be fine... but he is super super nervous.

If he messes one date up. is it an automatic rejection? If he doesnt remember something can he honestly say he doesnt remember? or is that not a sufficient answer for them?

anyone had this problem?
It's ok not to remember exact dates, it's ok to say you can't remember, just don't lie , that's bad for you guys, just relax and answer the truth to the best of your ability and remember don't lie, say you don't remember, Goodluck.

sponsorfa27

Sep 6, 2013
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 21st 2013
Doc's Request.
December 19th 2014 - Rukhsati letter
Nomination.....
March 18th 2015 - Approved and Visa Issued Alhamdulilah!
AOR Received.
Janurary 27th 2014 via email
Med's Request
February 10th 2015
Med's Done....
July 31st 2013 - Expired - Re-medical - February 19th 2015
Interview........
March 18th 2015
Passport Req..
February 10th 2015
VISA ISSUED...
March 18th 2015
LANDED..........
May 26th 2015 Alhamdulilah!! Best day of my life!
Stressed wife said:
It's ok not to remember exact dates, it's ok to say you can't remember, just don't lie , that's bad for you guys, just relax and answer the truth to the best of your ability and remember don't lie, say you don't remember, Goodluck.
No no... he doesnt lie at all! Which is a great thing.
but if he doesnt remember they wont refuse us right?

manisonu

Jun 11, 2014
Love22 said:
Hi,

Very similar situation.

Applied Jan 2013
Refused December 2013
Appealed Jan 2014
Won ADR Oct 2014
Medical, police report and updated documents req'd - Jan 2015
Documents re-sent Feb 2015
Waiting for ppr
plz tell that u hired lawyer who was your lawyer I am in same situation
I appealed in April
Adr was in November but didn't successful
Waiting for full hearing

Love22

Sep 8, 2014
Visa Office......
Colombo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan17/2013
Med's Done....
Jan26/2015 re-medical&police report
Passport Req..
April 16-2015
VISA ISSUED...
WAITING
LANDED..........
WAITING
manisonu said:
plz tell that u hired lawyer who was your lawyer I am in same situation
I appealed in April
Adr was in November but didn't successful
Waiting for full hearing

Check your inbox. :)

Sumon

Star Member
Feb 19, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22 Feb 2010
Doc's Request.
09 April 2010
AOR Received.
07 June 2010
File Transfer...
E-status: In process
Med's Request
05 October 2011
Med's Done....
15 October 2011
Passport Req..
05 October 2011
VISA ISSUED...
17 January 2012 (DM)
Dear all,

I am new in this thread. My wife got refused letter and it was dated on 02 Feb,2015. I am, as a sponsor, now waiting to get another letter from the VO with all info regarding appeal provision. I would be glad if you can suggest me in this regard.

1. Since my wife got rejection letter dated on 02 Feb,2015, it is almost 20 days have passed. Do I need to appeal before 30 days deadline have passed or better to wait to get letter from the VO. It might take one more month to receive the letter.

2. How to appeal? Where I can find the link? Do I need a lawyer to start the appeal process? if not now then-

3. When to take help from an Immig Lawer? Is it after getting the record or before that? Does the lawyer charge all fees together or I can pay them installments?

[What I know, if I am not wrong, once an appeal has been filed, the Minister of Citizenship and Immigration Canada must submit a complete copy of the file (called the “Record”) to the sponsor within 120 days.].

I will really appreciate if you can guide me through.

Regards,

Sumon

milenka

Star Member
May 23, 2014
Montreal
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-05-2012
Med's Done....
19-08-2014 second time
Interview........
07-05-2013 ADR 14-05-14 won
Sumon said:
Dear all,

I am new in this thread. My wife got refused letter and it was dated on 02 Feb,2015. I am, as a sponsor, now waiting to get another letter from the VO with all info regarding appeal provision. I would be glad if you can suggest me in this regard.

1. Since my wife got rejection letter dated on 02 Feb,2015, it is almost 20 days have passed. Do I need to appeal before 30 days deadline have passed or better to wait to get letter from the VO. It might take one more month to receive the letter.

2. How to appeal? Where I can find the link? Do I need a lawyer to start the appeal process? if not now then-

3. When to take help from an Immig Lawer? Is it after getting the record or before that? Does the lawyer charge all fees together or I can pay them installments?

[What I know, if I am not wrong, once an appeal has been filed, the Minister of Citizenship and Immigration Canada must submit a complete copy of the file (called the “Record”) to the sponsor within 120 days.].

I will really appreciate if you can guide me through.

Regards,
http://www.irb-cisr.gc.ca/eng/boacom/references/procedures/pages/processspopar.aspx

manisonu

Jun 11, 2014
param.randhawa said:
I filled my husband application in jan,2013
interview was on Nov/2013 - refused
appeal request filled on Jan/2014
appeal allowed
Hearing done here in Calgary- Jan/2015
appeal successful decision was made and I got letter in mail about appeal decision in 2 wks
...................waiting

any one had similar case ? plz share your views.
thank you
I am in Calgary plz can u tell me what asked you on your hearing and was how long
Who was lawyer I am so worried I appealed in April

Jewelzz

Feb 23, 2015
lonelymrs said:
Hey guys here is my timeline all your thoughts are welcomed

refused end of Oct 2014
filed appeal Nov 19/2014
received bluebook mid Jan 2015

is this a normal timeline for these things to happen the only thing the bluebook said was they received a tip stating my husband married me to gain entry to Canada and they refused him on those grounds as it was his childs mother being a jealous and malicious b**** They interviewed my husband and only quizzed him on her and said they were not satisfied so he doesn't match the criteria of a member of the family class ! A bunch of crap im so devastated over this any help or thoughts would be great ALSO does anyone know if a paralegal would be ok to represent me ?
Hey we have similar timelines too... Refused November, appealed November and received blue book mid February. All u need to do is gather all ur evidence and have any other or new evidence of ur relationship. A lawyer/ paralegal can't do much for u because at the hearing they will not be allowed to answer any questions for u. I think u can do this on ur own and just show that the ex is being malicious and jealous. Prove to them that ur relationship is genuine. Also thy will have there own opinion and not necessarily the same as the visa officer.

soblue3

Apr 13, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
04-04-2014
File Transfer...
07-04-2014
Interview........
20-06-2014 denied Nov 1, 2014 application for appeal sent nov 15, 2014
Passport Req..
blue book received march 2015
Jewelzz said:
Hey we have similar timelines too... Refused November, appealed November and received blue book mid February. All u need to do is gather all ur evidence and have any other or new evidence of ur relationship. A lawyer/ paralegal can't do much for u because at the hearing they will not be allowed to answer any questions for u. I think u can do this on ur own and just show that the ex is being malicious and jealous. Prove to them that ur relationship is genuine. Also thy will have there own opinion and not necessarily the same as the visa officer.
Ah you guys are lucky you got your blue book so early. I received confirmation letter from the appeal office saying that we will get ours in 120 days. That was on October 17. Still waiting. really we have not been lucky with the Paris office.

Jewelzz

Feb 23, 2015
soblue3 said:
Ah you guys are lucky you got your blue book so early. I received confirmation letter from the appeal office saying that we will get ours in 120 days. That was on October 17. Still waiting. really we have not been lucky with the Paris office.
U can call the office where ur appeal was filed and find out of they have received ur file as yet and let them know u've been waiting since October. The office has to get ur file first from Paris then send a copy to u.

soblue3

Apr 13, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
04-04-2014
File Transfer...
07-04-2014
Interview........
20-06-2014 denied Nov 1, 2014 application for appeal sent nov 15, 2014
Passport Req..
blue book received march 2015
Jewelzz said:
U can call the office where ur appeal was filed and find out of they have received ur file as yet and let them know u've been waiting since October. The office has to get ur file first from Paris then send a copy to u.
Thanks jewelzz, i will do that this week. I worry the Paris office will destroy some of our documents and evidence. I have send around 400 pages but he VO who interviewed my husand said that there was hardly any evidence. Did that happend to anybody else on here?

Gango is waiting

Jul 10, 2014
Siva said:
Hi,

Similar situation happened to me. I won Adr in Nov and 2 weeks later I received the decision letter in mail. Just last month they asked for medical and updated forms and now waiting for the ppr request.
hi siva dear
does your ecas show that "medical results have been received" as a new update? plzz reply... or any new updats with you? :)

Mrs. Malek

Star Member
Jun 5, 2014
Toronto
Visa Office......
New Delhi, India
App. Filed.......
03-06-2013
Doc's Request.
20-06-2013
AOR Received.
03-07-2013
File Transfer...
28-07-2013
Interview........
20-05-2014... Failed
Passport Req..
Waiting...
VISA ISSUED...
01-11-2015
LANDED..........
14-11-2015
soblue3 said:
Thanks jewelzz, i will do that this week. I worry the Paris office will destroy some of our documents and evidence. I have send around 400 pages but he VO who interviewed my husand said that there was hardly any evidence. Did that happend to anybody else on here?
Yes they did same with us. and in the blue book all the document was not attached either. My lawyer said eventually we have to show all the paper work from a to z so it really doesnt matter now.

Mrs. Malek

Star Member
Jun 5, 2014
Toronto
Visa Office......
New Delhi, India
App. Filed.......
03-06-2013
Doc's Request.
20-06-2013
AOR Received.
03-07-2013
File Transfer...
28-07-2013
Interview........
20-05-2014... Failed
Passport Req..
Waiting...
VISA ISSUED...
01-11-2015
LANDED..........
14-11-2015
sponsorfa27 said:
Those who got refused. What are the main reasons for refusal?
My husband has interview next month. Just getting worried.
Tell him to relax, they try to read body language. My husband was very nervous so they refused it. The reason was it's not genuine. I had enough document still. They refused tango calls detail. And when my husband went for interview, they only provide visa to the person who came with the spouse. I didn't go cause of job reason. But now I regret. May Allah make it easy for you. InshaAllah he will get the visa.