+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ALL SPOUSE APPEAL CASES COME HERE AND JOIN US PLZ

Siva

Star Member
Oct 6, 2013
Love22 said:
Hi Siva,

Did they not tell you their decision at the ADR? In my case, they told me that we won at the ADR hearing and that they will be sending it back to Colombo VP. I got the letter 6th weeks from ADR.

Don't worry, you'll get a letter soon.

Would it interfere with our sponsorship, if we applied tourist visa for my husband?

Thanks.

Hi Love22,

Thanks for replying. Yes they did tell me that I won but told me I will be getting an official letter in the mail. My brain froze when they told me I won but I think they said the same thing that it will be going to Columbo VP. And I'm not too sure if you can ask for two visas, one for tourist and one for PR. This is my first time going through immigration process because I was actually born here and I am still learning the system. It's been quite an experience and long wait. You might want to call CIC and ask them if it's possible. But from past experience I don't trust CIC as they were the reason for my rejection by taking their opinion, so I would be very careful in handling immigration matters. If I were you I would wait a little bit more until your husband officially gets his ppr request as PR instead of as a tourist visa. Hopefully we will both get our husbands ppr's. Good luck. Thanks

Stressed wife

Star Member
Mar 25, 2010
Hi guys,can anyone tell me the receipt that I print after paying RPRF if I out my name amd address,or payers name and address,also can you send me the address to mail the receipt to in mississauga, case processing center. Also the payer info is no way on the receipt, just some # from credit card,,is that ok.please help,thanks.

Mrs Selim

Mar 6, 2013
Vancouver BC
Category........
Visa Office......
Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-3-2013
Interview........
May 28 2013 denied
Passport Req..
May 5 2015
VISA ISSUED...
May 12 2015
LANDED..........
May 31 2015
Hi all ...can anyone who won the appeal tell me how the will contact my husband ?? will the phone him or e-mail him to bring his passport to embassy ?

BLOOMINGFLOWER

Star Member
Sep 19, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2009
AOR Received.
Aug 2009
File Transfer...
Sept 2009
Med's Request
June 2010, March 2012
Med's Done....
Sept 2010, March 2012
Interview........
Interview queue since Oct 2010, Interview dec 8, 2011
Passport Req..
Inshallah Soon
VISA ISSUED...
Inshallah Soon
LANDED..........
Inshallah Soon
HI
Can anyone who has gone through the hearing tell me what I should be prepared for and what kind of questions I should ask..

Mrs Selim

Mar 6, 2013
Vancouver BC
Category........
Visa Office......
Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-3-2013
Interview........
May 28 2013 denied
Passport Req..
May 5 2015
VISA ISSUED...
May 12 2015
LANDED..........
May 31 2015
BLOOMINGFLOWER said:
HI
Can anyone who has gone through the hearing tell me what I should be prepared for and what kind of questions I should ask..
Hi I went true a full hearing on October 31 2014 ..the will ask you a lot of privet questions about if you was interment before marriage and were you sleep when together ..The will ask about everything ,,then the will call you're spouse on speaker phone and ask same questions ....I brought my parents and son for witnesses but the never ask them anything ....My husband and I won the appeal that day :)

Reactions: Alicee

rathika2011

Jul 13, 2011
toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
colombo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
december, 02-2010
Doc's Request.
july,08,2014
File Transfer...
JANUARY 17,2011
Med's Request
july,08,2014
Med's Done....
OCTOBER 15 2010/new meds done july, 09,2014
Interview........
NOVEMBER 15TH SAME DAY REFUSED VISA/ APPEAL HEARING ON NOVEMBER/05/2013//won appeal feb 10/14...
Passport Req..
e-mail ppr request august 28/2014
VISA ISSUED...
sept/03/14
LANDED..........
flying on sept/12/14..4yrs of stress is over
Gango is waiting said:
thank you dear but still not requested for the new forms, pcc, medical
what shall i do? shall i send an email? plzzz reply
yes for sure i send a lot of e-mail and they always give me a reply,...so ya dont wait send them a e-mail...good luck...

Hina 123

Mar 31, 2013
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30 Aug 2010
Med's Request
Not yet
Interview........
4 Feb 2013 (denied)
Passport Req..
Not yet
VISA ISSUED...
soon Insha Allah
LANDED..........
soon Insha Allah
rathika2011 said:
yes for sure i send a lot of e-mail and they always give me a reply,...so ya dont wait send them a e-mail...good luck...
Hi rathika 2011.. give me suggestion plz.. should i send e mail to embassy for ppr .. bcuz its more than 3 months for my remedical .not heared anything dear n im much worried... my lawyer said tht it is best to wait otherwise embassy prolong my case more if i ll ask them over n over again..here i wanna mention, in october my husband contacted MP of vancoure.her scetratry e mailed us in October 30 tht case is stil in background check.. so u tel what should i do....?
Do i email them for requesting ppr or just wait more ? Plz sugest

MrsTrejo

Star Member
May 8, 2014
Edmonton, AB
Category........
Visa Office......
Havana, CU
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2013
File Transfer...
April 2013
Interview........
November 21, 2013 - Denied
Passport Req..
Appealed - January 2014
VISA ISSUED...
ADR unsuccessful - November 19
Hello all my friends. I am sorry that I have disappeared from the forum fore some time. I have been very busy, consumed, and still in shock.

Unfortunately my ADR was not successful. I knew the moment the Minister Counsel walked in. She was immediately in a bad mood. It's unfortunate that they can play by emotions instead of facts. She asked me no questions about the genuineness of my marriage.

We were denied based on: my husband and I deciding to marry after knowing each other (they say) for 15 days (very untrue). He "does not speak English/share a common language" which is a lie because we only communicate in English and I speak fluent Spanish as my family is from Chile, that he was not working (could not work after marrying a foreigner), and that the VO did not think we have anything in common.

She did not even touch the evidences that I sent to her or even looked at them during my ADR. She did not ask me questions about my husband, our relationship, etc, other than "when did you meet, how long were you together before you proposed" and that was the only questions she asked. Her first questions were about my friend who married and sponsored a man from Cuba. My friend and her husband introduced my husband and I. He was a guest at the wedding but was not a friend, he was their driver and an acquaintance of theirs who took them all over Cuba and helped set up the wedding. She and he are no longer together. She knew this, and asked me this which was the very first question. In her mind my friends husband and my husband are friends and that it was a plan to get my husband to Canada so he could leave me. My husband has not seen or heard from that man in over 2 years. After she asked me this, the ADR was basically over. She said she had no other questions for me. I told her that the questions about my friend was not in relation to my relationship of 4 years (my friend married her husband the first year they met and not long after they were lucky and he came to Canada. He left shortly after). She did not blink an eye. Like I said, she knew the moment she walked in she was going to refuse me. I had that intuition when I woke up that morning.

Now I must wait for the full hearing. The DRO told me it will take one year. Sometime in the end of next summer. The DRO told me that if my husband and I can be as genuine in the full hearing as I was today, I should not have a problem winning with or without a lawyer. However I am/was still devastated after all the work, research and things I have done. That none of it even was considered. The documents I prepared (he said and so did she) were something better than any lawyer has prepared and sent to them. My husband and I are so over with this. We are going to continue the process but in the next few months I plan to take the steps to move to Cuba.

Thank you Arujapan for sending me a personal message. It helps to be reminded that I am not alone. That there are other people who sadly are going through the same process to be with those they love.

Best wishes to you all.

gsize

May 2, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2009....denied Feb 2010.....appeal allowed (August 2012)..waiting for processing
Doc's Request.
04/04/2013
File Transfer...
30/01/2013
Med's Done....
04/2013 (second time)
Passport Req..
21/02, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
18/03/2014
LANDED..........
05/04/2014
MrsTrejo said:
Hello all my friends. I am sorry that I have disappeared from the forum fore some time. I have been very busy, consumed, and still in shock.

Unfortunately my ADR was not successful. I knew the moment the Minister Counsel walked in. She was immediately in a bad mood. It's unfortunate that they can play by emotions instead of facts. She asked me no questions about the genuineness of my marriage.

We were denied based on: my husband and I deciding to marry after knowing each other (they say) for 15 days (very untrue). He "does not speak English/share a common language" which is a lie because we only communicate in English and I speak fluent Spanish as my family is from Chile, that he was not working (could not work after marrying a foreigner), and that the VO did not think we have anything in common.

She did not even touch the evidences that I sent to her or even looked at them during my ADR. She did not ask me questions about my husband, our relationship, etc, other than "when did you meet, how long were you together before you proposed" and that was the only questions she asked. Her first questions were about my friend who married and sponsored a man from Cuba. My friend and her husband introduced my husband and I. He was a guest at the wedding but was not a friend, he was their driver and an acquaintance of theirs who took them all over Cuba and helped set up the wedding. She and he are no longer together. She knew this, and asked me this which was the very first question. In her mind my friends husband and my husband are friends and that it was a plan to get my husband to Canada so he could leave me. My husband has not seen or heard from that man in over 2 years. After she asked me this, the ADR was basically over. She said she had no other questions for me. I told her that the questions about my friend was not in relation to my relationship of 4 years (my friend married her husband the first year they met and not long after they were lucky and he came to Canada. He left shortly after). She did not blink an eye. Like I said, she knew the moment she walked in she was going to refuse me. I had that intuition when I woke up that morning.

Now I must wait for the full hearing. The DRO told me it will take one year. Sometime in the end of next summer. The DRO told me that if my husband and I can be as genuine in the full hearing as I was today, I should not have a problem winning with or without a lawyer. However I am/was still devastated after all the work, research and things I have done. That none of it even was considered. The documents I prepared (he said and so did she) were something better than any lawyer has prepared and sent to them. My husband and I are so over with this. We are going to continue the process but in the next few months I plan to take the steps to move to Cuba.

Thank you Arujapan for sending me a personal message. It helps to be reminded that I am not alone. That there are other people who sadly are going through the same process to be with those they love.

Best wishes to you all.
Stay strong.....never give up ! :D

maple23

Sep 30, 2014
Hello Everyone,

I won my full hearing in June of this year. Following a 5 month silence I e-mailed the case processing centre in Ottawa. A reply came 15 days later that my application did not meet the "triage criteria" and was being forwarded to New Delhi. Does anyone know how long it usually takes after this? I have read from a couple of months to a couple of years.

Thanks

gsize

May 2, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2009....denied Feb 2010.....appeal allowed (August 2012)..waiting for processing
Doc's Request.
04/04/2013
File Transfer...
30/01/2013
Med's Done....
04/2013 (second time)
Passport Req..
21/02, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
18/03/2014
LANDED..........
05/04/2014
maple23 said:
Hello Everyone,

I won my full hearing in June of this year. Following a 5 month silence I e-mailed the case processing centre in Ottawa. A reply came 15 days later that my application did not meet the "triage criteria" and was being forwarded to New Delhi. Does anyone know how long it usually takes after this? I have read from a couple of months to a couple of years.

Thanks
Hard to say how long but based on what I went through and others, I would count on 1 year or so. It took us 8 months after wining appeal to hear from them and then another 12 months. Stay strong !

Manere

Dec 5, 2012
Quebec
Visa Office......
Mexico
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
3/03/2015
Doc's Request.
4/11/2015
AOR Received.
16-04-2015
File Transfer...
4/05/2015
Med's Done....
23-12-2014
Hi everyone!!

I have a question, and even if I read about it, still something that i cannot understand at all. In Quebec I found there is 2 differents ways to marry, or something like that. Can someone please explain me what is the differences between "CIVIL UNION" and "MARRIAGE"?

Thank you !!!

hhassa

Mar 19, 2013
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-08-2011
Doc's Request.
N/A
AOR Received.
30-04-2012
File Transfer...
01-10-2011
Med's Request
21-11-2013
Med's Done....
21-11-2013
Interview........
2-12-2013-recieved rejection letter after 1 week. Won ADR on 24 July 2014
Passport Req..
Nov 18 2014
Siva said:
Hey can some one give me the email address for Ottawa that processes winned appeals. Thanks
CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca

arif.ali

Jul 28, 2013
Hello,hhassa I have one question does CPC Ottawa reply e mail inquiries or they are same like Islamabad donot response most of the time?? If they response to email how may days or weeks they will take ??or if Mp send request , then how many weeks CPC ottawa will take to response To MP office??? if you know any thing let me know plz Mocha grasses