+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ALL SPOUSE APPEAL CASES COME HERE AND JOIN US PLZ

TammyW

Nov 19, 2014
gsize said:
Try to think positive. Even if things get screwed up, you can always appeal. My partner is also Mexican.

Just make sure you double check everything on the forms before they are sent in.

At least you don't have to worry about 'slow downs' at many embassies including Mex. Best wishes :)
I am going to go with your advice and just keep plugging along here. We are waiting for document translation right now and have most everything else done, including his medical examination. Thanks much for inspiring words. :)

soblue3

Apr 13, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
04-04-2014
File Transfer...
07-04-2014
Interview........
20-06-2014 denied Nov 1, 2014 application for appeal sent nov 15, 2014
Passport Req..
blue book received march 2015
Kistehsia said:
Hi all.... I have been here a couple of months viewing posts. I must say I am thoroughly disgusted in what I see as a trend. So many of these officers performing interviews and refusing our spouses entry make me SICK!!! My case is no different... Officer makes my husband fly from Dubai to Jordan for interview on 17th of August if that weren't bad enough makes come back on 19th as well ... A total of 5 hours of brutal interrogation like he were some criminal ... Or better yet a "Terrorist".... Questioned him on our sex life, etc. Then referred to me as a "sickly d woman who can't have children"... Yes he is 43 me 50... Welcome to Canada last I heard it wasn't a crime or unlawful for wife to be older then husband... She referred to me as this several times pissing my husband off although he remained pleasant... I'm a diabetic and older then my husband but I AINT DEAD!!! How dare she refuse us after making him go through all that and waste money flying there and accommodations ... They even forgot him in embassy on the 19th for hour and half waiting. Needless to stay I have started appeal... We have been married flow two years and in relationship going on 4 years ... Please everyone pray for us, Insha'Allah this process is not long because flying back and forth to Dubai and staying is COSTLY!!!
so very sorry to hear this, its so sickening how they have the right to humiliate people like this. ah i hope you can win the appeal. i am also appealing in vancouver

BLOOMINGFLOWER

Star Member
Sep 19, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2009
AOR Received.
Aug 2009
File Transfer...
Sept 2009
Med's Request
June 2010, March 2012
Med's Done....
Sept 2010, March 2012
Interview........
Interview queue since Oct 2010, Interview dec 8, 2011
Passport Req..
Inshallah Soon
VISA ISSUED...
Inshallah Soon
LANDED..........
Inshallah Soon
indeed very sad to hear all the struggles we all have to go through..

regarding my case it was refused due to him sending me finances..he had applied for refugee claim and took the case back and they say he has lied to immg saying he need refugee when he didnt. and he was positive for drug abuse. so i had many factors. my lawyer is not desi or arabic but canadian. the only reason i was given the right to appeal was my children. so lawyer said he will fight in base of humanitarian and compassionate for the children.

soblue3

Apr 13, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
04-04-2014
File Transfer...
07-04-2014
Interview........
20-06-2014 denied Nov 1, 2014 application for appeal sent nov 15, 2014
Passport Req..
blue book received march 2015
BLOOMINGFLOWER said:
indeed very sad to hear all the struggles we all have to go through..

regarding my case it was refused due to him sending me finances..he had applied for refugee claim and took the case back and they say he has lied to immg saying he need refugee when he didnt. and he was positive for drug abuse. so i had many factors. my lawyer is not desi or arabic but canadian. the only reason i was given the right to appeal was my children. so lawyer said he will fight in base of humanitarian and compassionate for the children.
oh god.i hope you win for the sake of the children.

BLOOMINGFLOWER

Star Member
Sep 19, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2009
AOR Received.
Aug 2009
File Transfer...
Sept 2009
Med's Request
June 2010, March 2012
Med's Done....
Sept 2010, March 2012
Interview........
Interview queue since Oct 2010, Interview dec 8, 2011
Passport Req..
Inshallah Soon
VISA ISSUED...
Inshallah Soon
LANDED..........
Inshallah Soon
thanks..i also do.. its been a struggle..all your prayers are nesserary

Mrs Selim

Mar 6, 2013
Vancouver BC
Category........
Visa Office......
Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-3-2013
Interview........
May 28 2013 denied
Passport Req..
May 5 2015
VISA ISSUED...
May 12 2015
LANDED..........
May 31 2015
soblue3 said:
so very sorry to hear this, its so sickening how they have the right to humiliate people like this. ah i hope you can win the appeal. i am also appealing in vancouver
wow this is bad ..were did u have ur appeal???

Kistehsia

Star Member
Aug 20, 2013
soblue3 said:
It is sickening... The manner in which she spoke to my husband was extremely degrading.... He is a well educated man a General Manager for very large company n Dubai... Language degrees in both French/English at the University level... So having 3 languages (Arabic of course) he understood very well every nasty word that came out of her mouth ... My MP is involved and I'm not letting go of this... These officers are representing our country CANADA... They are a HUGE insult and act like they have no clue of our culture and Canadian customs. Something really needs to be done... What gives them on there own personal right to play judge, jury and executioner.... SHAME ON THEM, messing with people's lives like this, on a whim that they decide they dislike you... I am a firm believer in what goes around comes around... Karma is a b$&@#%!!!!!

Reactions: Alicee

TammyW

Nov 19, 2014
Kistehsia said:
It is sickening... The manner in which she spoke to my husband was extremely degrading.... He is a well educated man a General Manager for very large company n Dubai... Language degrees in both French/English at the University level... So having 3 languages (Arabic of course) he understood very well every nasty word that came out of her mouth ... My MP is involved and I'm not letting go of this... These officers are representing our country CANADA... They are a HUGE insult and act like they have no clue of our culture and Canadian customs. Something really needs to be done... What gives them on there own personal right to play judge, jury and executioner.... SHAME ON THEM, messing with people's lives like this, on a whim that they decide they dislike you... I am a firm believer in what goes around comes around... Karma is a b$& @ #%!!!!!
I am so sorry you are going thru this. I just started my process for a PR visa for my husband who is Mexican. It hurts my heart to read these awful stories and what people go through. I send my prayers and good wishes to you, you husband and your children.

Kistehsia

Star Member
Aug 20, 2013
TammyW said:
I am so sorry you are going thru this. I just started my process for a PR visa for my husband who is Mexican. It hurts my heart to read these awful stories and what people go through. I send my prayers and good wishes to you, you husband and your children.
Thank You much... All the best to you.

Mrs Selim

Mar 6, 2013
Vancouver BC
Category........
Visa Office......
Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-3-2013
Interview........
May 28 2013 denied
Passport Req..
May 5 2015
VISA ISSUED...
May 12 2015
LANDED..........
May 31 2015
Kistehsia said:
It is sickening... The manner in which she spoke to my husband was extremely degrading.... He is a well educated man a General Manager for very large company n Dubai... Language degrees in both French/English at the University level... So having 3 languages (Arabic of course) he understood very well every nasty word that came out of her mouth ... My MP is involved and I'm not letting go of this... These officers are representing our country CANADA... They are a HUGE insult and act like they have no clue of our culture and Canadian customs. Something really needs to be done... What gives them on there own personal right to play judge, jury and executioner.... SHAME ON THEM, messing with people's lives like this, on a whim that they decide they dislike you... I am a firm believer in what goes around comes around... Karma is a b$& @ #%!!!!!
my husband and I had a really good experience with our appeal and im 25 years older then him ,,we had our appeal in Vancouver..

Reactions: Alicee

Kistehsia

Star Member
Aug 20, 2013
Mrs Selim said:
my husband and I had a really good experience with our appeal and im 25 years older then him ,,we had our appeal in Vancouver..
Thank you, I needed to hear that... You give me some hope

Mrs Selim

Mar 6, 2013
Vancouver BC
Category........
Visa Office......
Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-3-2013
Interview........
May 28 2013 denied
Passport Req..
May 5 2015
VISA ISSUED...
May 12 2015
LANDED..........
May 31 2015
Kistehsia said:
Thank you, I needed to hear that... You give me some hope
Im glad I did and if you need to know anything just ask me ..

toby_2481

Nov 20, 2014
Qatar
Category........
Visa Office......
ADVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
JAN 2013
Doc's Request.
SEPTEMBER 2014
Nomination.....
SEPTEMBER 2014
AOR Received.
SEPTEMBER 2014
File Transfer...
NOV 2014
hi greetings to everybody, my wife is in Vancouver Canada and I am here in Qatar, we sent our application last january 21, 2013 and the canada embassy started processing our application for PR just this May 16, 2014. I received an email last Sept 15, 2014 asking for all the documents (IMM forms) and I sent it everything without the medicals last Nov 15, 2014 (last week only). My questions are:
1. when will I be receiving a reply?
2. is it through email that they will reply?
3. I sent it through aramex should I be waiting for a reply from them as well?
4. I did not do the medicals yet since when I called the accredited clinic here in qatar by the canada embassy in UAE, they said to do the medicals as soon as I am requested by the embassy
5. will this take long?

My wife and I both applied for a permanent resident last january 2013, i hope they will reply as soon as possible.

god bless to all