Interview........
May 28 2013 denied
Passport Req..
May 5 2015
VISA ISSUED...
May 12 2015
LANDED..........
May 31 2015
Not to the ADR hearing but to the IAD hearing..

ASyed

Jun 12, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ISL
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept 2012
AOR Received.
Dec 2012
File Transfer...
ISL April 2013 then LON May 2014 add doc req May 2014 now PPR1 req April 2015
Med's Request
April 21 2015
Interview........
June 2015
VISA ISSUED...
DENIED VISA on June 22 2015
micmac101 said:
Salam everyone, as you know I arrived in Canada on Sept 19/14 and exactly one week after my husband received his Pass Port back with Visa on Sept 26/14 Alhamdulillah I can never thank Allah for all what Allah has done for us.
My husband will be arriving on Oct 18/14. What does he need to fill out to be ready when he arrives In Sha Allah. He will be traveling onward to New Brunswick with our Persian Cat. We are getting so anxious and all my family feel so happy like after 4 years since we applied.
May Allah bless you all with this great blessing and feelings as we have right now. Also I want to wish everyone Eid Mubarak. I will be having surgery on my back at the end of October as I arrived in bad shape so please keep us in your prayers In Sha Allah. Is anyone traveling on Oct 17/14 from Islamabad to Toronto. My husband flew in Helicopters and a small flight none as long as this flight. So please pray he will be ok and not too nervous. May Allah bless you all In Sha Allah

Micmac101
Walakum aslam Micmac101,

Allhamdullilah! Congratulations finally your husband and you are in Canada united. This is such wonderful news. In Sha Allah you have a speedy recovery from your back surgery (when it takes place in Oct). I'm so happy for you that you have put this crazy immigration nightmare behind you.

May Allah bless with life of happiness, wealth, health and love In Sha Allah

ASyed :)

Reactions: Alicee

ajarupan

Oct 26, 2013
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Colombo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-08-2013
Doc's Request.
28-10-2013 - In Process
Nomination.....
04-01-2014 - Decision Made, rejected.
AOR Received.
Appealed - February 2014
IELTS Request
Appeal Accepted - March 3, 2014
File Transfer...
Blue Book Received - July 6, 2014
Med's Request
February, 2016
Med's Done....
February, 2016
Interview........
Full Hearing: August 19, 2015
Passport Req..
Waiting...in process
After waiting for a long time, finally the immigration have scheduled me for an ADR in December 2014. God is great! I wonder what they going to ask. Any idea? Our relationship status is fine, but it's for misinterpretation. The only reason they called me because I have complication pregnancy. I never expected. I decided to send them one last cover letter and with doctor's letter, they finally called.

Anyone went through ADR? Please someone help me what we have to expect? :-X Thanks I appreciate so much. :)

adirai

Star Member
Jul 12, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
December 4th, 2014
AOR Received.
SA: 25-02-2015 / AOR 2: April 10th 2015
File Transfer...
Feb 25 2015 ---- FILE IN PROCESS APRIL 7TH 2015
Med's Done....
Upfront
Interview........
Reccomended in Notes
Gango is waiting said:
Under which ground they refused your wife? as you said that the officer said that your marriage is genuine
where are you from Canada? Vancouver, Toronto?
did you get your refusal letter?
other thing is if your wife cannot stay in US, she can move to her country after her legal validation period is over in US and continue your appeal process. though your wife change her residing country your relationship wont be finished and you can carry on your relationship and go on with the current situation and in the meantime, you collect evidences enough for your appeal

and experts here will give you some more better suggestions
good luck

Sorry for the delay in response,

They refused my wife's visa during interview "due to concern with her status in US" no concerns with the genuiness of our relationship though.
My wife is an Indian citizen who had come to US with her parents 14 years ago and in 2007 made an adjustment of status for green card application and still waiting for that, however the US government then issues an EAD card which allows her to legally work and expires next year in June....Because me and wife got married, she was no longer a dependant on her parents. This is why I sponsored her right away wasting no time and she continued to work as her EAD expires next year....BECAUSE SHE WAS NO LONGER A DEPENDANT...The Visa Officer claimed that her status is unclear in US and cannot issue her a visa because of her status....but genuinness of the relationship is not a concern.

So, after all this...my intentions are to send her back to India and apply from there as "genuiness" is not a concern, only the status was...this way if we apply from her resident country, it should not be a problem...however, I would have to resign my job here and go with her to support her as she has not family in India. Would this potentially affect our case negatively?
I also do not want to appeal as this is a status issue which could probabbly be rejected also I can see that it takes a very long time for appeal, meanwhile I can just sponsor her again and save alot of that time?

What do you think?

nancyzm

Star Member
Mar 18, 2014
ajarupan said:
After waiting for a long time, finally the immigration have scheduled me for an ADR in December 2014. God is great! I wonder what they going to ask. Any idea? Our relationship status is fine, but it's for misinterpretation. The only reason they called me because I have complication pregnancy. I never expected. I decided to send them one last cover letter and with doctor's letter, they finally called.

Anyone went through ADR? Please someone help me what we have to expect? :-X Thanks I appreciate so much. :)
hi I'm also appealing for misrepresentation. Can you please tell me your timeline and when you sent notice of appeal. I recieved blue book in August but haven't heard anything else from them. I appealed in Vancouver. Really gives me hope you got ADR because everyone here was saying it would go to full hearing for misrepresentation. I'm taking my 17 month old daughter to visit her father in a few days since she was born :( we can't live like this..

M

mikeymyke

I have a question about people who have to appeal because of misrepresentation. Is it even possible to win an appeal if the misrepresentation was completely due to the sponsor/applicant purposely omitting info or submitting false info?

I always thought they could only win if it's proven that CIC made a mistake and that the sponsor/applicant has documents to prove it. Like for example, if CIC refuses a couple because they misrepresented by saying one person has never been married, but the couple sent proof showing that a marriage search reveals that the person was in fact, never married, so then they should win the appeal.

But if it's someone for example, who lied and said he/she never married before, but CIC found out that they did, how is it possible to appeal and win something like this? Because an appeal is basically another way of saying, "CIC you made a mistake in your decision to refuse us, and we have evidence to prove you made a mistake", an appeal isn't saying "We know we made a mistake, but please give us another chance"?

hhassa

Mar 19, 2013
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-08-2011
Doc's Request.
N/A
AOR Received.
30-04-2012
File Transfer...
01-10-2011
Med's Request
21-11-2013
Med's Done....
21-11-2013
Interview........
2-12-2013-recieved rejection letter after 1 week. Won ADR on 24 July 2014
Passport Req..
Nov 18 2014
Question for those who's case was being processed in Ottawa or out of country how did officer ask for Passport request, from what I know it is illegal to send passport out of country by post?

Victim of CIC

Oct 20, 2014
After the appeal won ,,my wife case is in Ottawa ..In August all forms and medical submitted after that online application status is changed to :( "application received" in the same month August ..afterwords no change in status ....the online status was in process after winning the appeal but after submitting the docs,medical it changed to application received...does any one has the same experience please share.. and after how long you get the passport request after submitting forms.and medical..

ajarupan

Oct 26, 2013
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Colombo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-08-2013
Doc's Request.
28-10-2013 - In Process
Nomination.....
04-01-2014 - Decision Made, rejected.
AOR Received.
Appealed - February 2014
IELTS Request
Appeal Accepted - March 3, 2014
File Transfer...
Blue Book Received - July 6, 2014
Med's Request
February, 2016
Med's Done....
February, 2016
Interview........
Full Hearing: August 19, 2015
Passport Req..
Waiting...in process
nancyzm said:
hi I'm also appealing for misrepresentation. Can you please tell me your timeline and when your sent notice of appeal. I recieved blue book in August but haven't heard anything else from them. I appealed in Vancouver. Really gives me hope you got ADR because everyone here was saying it would go to full hearing for misrepresentation. I'm taking my 17 month old daughter to visit her father in a few days since she was born :( we can't live like this..
Call the immigration office. Ask them who is your case officer. Ask his/her contact number. Talk to your case officer directly. You have to send any documents and a cover letter why you need your husband to be with you. Don't only send them one time cover letter. If no reply heard back from them keep sending them. It's better you drop in person. They will stamp your documents of prove that you sent them. In the cover letter mention you need ADR. Send the document to your Case officer and to the Minister. They are located at the same address, but different UNIT. Ask your case officer the address. Good Luck! Keep specific and write good reason why you need your husband. Better to hire lawyer at the same time. They also told me misinterpretation takes another 1.5 years...but I keep calling my Immigration officer and asking what happening to my file and he tells me to send any other recent prove. With that prove I send them another cover letter pleading to give visa for my husband.

Ichraq

Star Member
Apr 21, 2014
Salami alaikum I'm new her rabat office they asked me for police certificat and pic proofs we already sent all this when we applied in canada is it normal I'm realy scared thank u

Hina 123

Mar 31, 2013
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30 Aug 2010
Med's Request
Not yet
Interview........
4 Feb 2013 (denied)
Passport Req..
Not yet
VISA ISSUED...
soon Insha Allah
LANDED..........
soon Insha Allah
Ichraq said:
Salami alaikum I'm new her rabat office they asked me for police certificat and pic proofs we already sent all this when we applied in canada is it normal I'm realy scared thank u
Wa salam .. yes its normal ..dont need to worry

Ichraq

Star Member
Apr 21, 2014
Thank u henna tell me when I supposed to receive a call for interview august they send me letter that the file is in rabat and 10 October they sent a letter to send the proofs and police crrificst

hhassa

Mar 19, 2013
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-08-2011
Doc's Request.
N/A
AOR Received.
30-04-2012
File Transfer...
01-10-2011
Med's Request
21-11-2013
Med's Done....
21-11-2013
Interview........
Passport Req..
Nov 18 2014
nancyzm said:
hi I'm also appealing for misrepresentation. Can you please tell me your timeline and when you sent notice of appeal. I recieved blue book in August but haven't heard anything else from them. I appealed in Vancouver. Really gives me hope you got ADR because everyone here was saying it would go to full hearing for misrepresentation. I'm taking my 17 month old daughter to visit her father in a few days since she was born :( we can't live like this..
Send forms and PPC beginning of this month and will be sending reassessment of medical by the end of this month. Please update once you receive any thing. Thanks

Mrs. Davis

Sep 9, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29 05 2013
File Transfer...
05 07 2013
Med's Done....
02 2013
Who receives the appeal papers , the sponsor in Canada or the spouse ( not in Canada) who's application was refused. I have been informed it was sent out in September. Thank you. In advance

hhassa

Mar 19, 2013
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-08-2011
Doc's Request.
N/A
AOR Received.
30-04-2012
File Transfer...
01-10-2011
Med's Request
21-11-2013
Med's Done....
21-11-2013
Interview........
Passport Req..
Nov 18 2014
Mrs. Davis said:
Who receives the appeal papers , the sponsor in Canada or the spouse ( not in Canada) who's application was refused. I have been informed it was sent out in September. Thank you. In advance
Depends the address on your application. If applicant have diff address and sponsor diff address then both will receive.

Thanks