+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ALL SPOUSE APPEAL CASES COME HERE AND JOIN US PLZ

bluejade

Oct 2, 2014
In the letter they sent, they indicated that if my husband submitted the updated documents with his passport by the deadline 9/11/2014, they will grand him passport with 20 working days. The point is that my husband did not receive the until 9/25, by the time he got the letter, deadline is 2 weeks ago and had gone by.

Is it fair for us to suffer from a error not causing by us but it was because something went wrong on the mail route and we did not receive the letter in time?

hhassa

Mar 19, 2013
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-08-2011
Doc's Request.
N/A
AOR Received.
30-04-2012
File Transfer...
01-10-2011
Med's Request
21-11-2013
Med's Done....
21-11-2013
Interview........
2-12-2013-recieved rejection letter after 1 week. Won ADR on 24 July 2014
Passport Req..
Nov 18 2014
I finally received a request for forms. I need to also fill out Use of Representative form: But I have once question.
In section D it says Signature of Applicant: my husband but
also it says Signature of spouse or common law (if applicable) is this my sign or no ones?

In section A

If you have already submit the application , name of office and place : our original office was Islamabad should we put this in ?

Thanks

Gango is waiting

Jul 10, 2014
MrsTrejo said:
Thanks Gango. I think I will do that then. I don't have the call invoices. I was stupid and did not save them, but printed them directly off the website I made the calls through. I still have all the pictures, boarding passes, e-mails, it's just the calls I do not have. :( So for that now I am a little worried. I just want to make sure I have a good amount to win without a problem.

yes dear ok when you write your covering letter, you mention that you sent the call proofs(from - to when) to the visa post and tell them that you never thought that you would be refused so, say that you did not keep the copies of them. if we tell the truth they know whether its true or not. and you told that you printed them off from the website. if so you can print them again right?
and also you have to send new proofs too. if you can you visit him again & make more proofs for that. and also get some letters from family and friends saying that they know that you and your husband as husband and wife.
dont worry you will do it and YOU CAN good luck

Gango is waiting

Jul 10, 2014
tunisianbride said:
I wouldn't worry too much - I was told by my lawyer at the time of my appeal, that I should only submit additional proof, not anything that I had already submitted.
hi tunisianbride, thank you for replying i'm so grateful bcoz i mentioned you in a post and plzz help this one and "soblue3" has a problem and she may needs your help

thnx again

soblue3

Apr 13, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
04-04-2014
File Transfer...
07-04-2014
Interview........
20-06-2014 denied Nov 1, 2014 application for appeal sent nov 15, 2014
Passport Req..
blue book received march 2015
Gango is waiting said:
hi tunisianbride, thank you for replying i'm so grateful bcoz i mentioned you in a post and plzz help this one and "soblue3" has a problem and she may needs your help

thnx again
Thanks so much gango is waiting for your input and care. Tunisianbride thanks also. It really helps so much to be able to talk to people who have been to the process and understand.

MrsTrejo

Star Member
May 8, 2014
Edmonton, AB
Category........
Visa Office......
Havana, CU
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2013
File Transfer...
April 2013
Interview........
November 21, 2013 - Denied
Passport Req..
Appealed - January 2014
VISA ISSUED...
ADR unsuccessful - November 19
Gango is waiting said:
yes dear ok when you write your covering letter, you mention that you sent the call proofs(from - to when) to the visa post and tell them that you never thought that you would be refused so, say that you did not keep the copies of them. if we tell the truth they know whether its true or not. and you told that you printed them off from the website. if so you can print them again right?
and also you have to send new proofs too. if you can you visit him again & make more proofs for that. and also get some letters from family and friends saying that they know that you and your husband as husband and wife.
dont worry you will do it and YOU CAN good luck
Good morning!

I tried to go on the website but that was two years ago so they don't have the records anymore. Only this last year. The other issue is that they changed the layout so now it only shows how many texts I have sent international and received, but does not show the phone number. So I hope even if I send that just highlighting how many texts, how many received too that might just show something.

I just visited my husband in the beginning of September, so I won't be able to go again before my ADR in November. No money's, no funny's! My grandmother always said lol. But I will mention in my cover letter that I did send in lots of proofs. calls, emails, text records, photos with my sponsorship. Do you think the Cover letter should be like a story? Or basically just addressing them saying why we should be granted his visa, how our relationship has been since we were refused, stuff like that? I am more stuck on this cover letter than anything of how it should be written.

I do have all of our new proofs though. Since I sent in the sponsorship/after we were refused. Lots of pictures, lots of calls, letters from friends and family too. Of course it's hurt us that we were refused but we still continue our relationship, and it feels stronger than ever!

I have to say thank you Gango for all of your advice. I really do appreciate it. It is hard to do this alone and with everything else in my life hiring a consultant or lawyer is just not an option! So yes, I am trying to believe I CAN and WILL win!

Hina 123

Mar 31, 2013
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30 Aug 2010
Med's Request
Not yet
Interview........
4 Feb 2013 (denied)
Passport Req..
Not yet
VISA ISSUED...
soon Insha Allah
LANDED..........
soon Insha Allah
Hi all need ur suggestions.. my husband contected to MP .then her Secretary told us tht in a few days she ll let us know.. now she reply back n said tht embassy is checking security back ground status. N my medical is valid till 20 Auguest 2015 n more over we can again ask them after 3 months. :'( :'(
I dont know how much i have to wait more... again my bad luck .every one is getting fastly their visa after winning appeal but im stil stuck there... :'( :'( :'(
I dont know what kind of they r checking security back ground .. :'(
They didnt mention tht when can i receive my PPR request. Its been 2 months of my medical. I won my appeal in May 2014 so total time is almost 4 moths..im very much in panic n depressed. :'( :-\

Lenchik

Star Member
Dec 6, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-11-2012
AOR Received.
19-12-2012
File Transfer...
27-11-2012
Med's Done....
15-12-2012
Interview........
19-02-2013 refused. blue book - July 2013. ADR - May,2014
Hina 123 said:
Hi all need ur suggestions.. my husband contected to MP .then her Secretary told us tht in a few days she ll let us know.. now she reply back n said tht embassy is checking security back ground status. N my medical is valid till 20 Auguest 2015 n more over we can again ask them after 3 months. :'( :'(
I dont know how much i have to wait more... again my bad luck .every one is getting fastly their visa after winning appeal but im stil stuck there... :'( :'( :'(
They didnt mention tht when can i receive my PPR request. Its been 2 months of my medical. I won my appeal in May 2014 so total time is almost 4 moths..im very much in panic n depressed. :'( :-\
Hi Hina,

You are not alone. My husband is also waiting. we won adr in May and submitted all docs in July. We emailed Ottawa to inquire and received an answer that docs are under security and background check. I know how you fell, its just devastating: (

hhassa

Mar 19, 2013
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-08-2011
Doc's Request.
N/A
AOR Received.
30-04-2012
File Transfer...
01-10-2011
Med's Request
21-11-2013
Med's Done....
21-11-2013
Interview........
Passport Req..
Nov 18 2014
Hina 123 said:
Hi Hina123 and Lenchik

I think we have to wait at least 3 months for Passport request after submitting forms. When you submitted updated forms did they ask you to also submit passport copy?
How many countries have you visited --- how many Police certificate have you provided? I think bg check duration also depends on that... any other suggestions ?

gsize

May 2, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2009....denied Feb 2010.....appeal allowed (August 2012)..waiting for processing
Doc's Request.
04/04/2013
File Transfer...
30/01/2013
Med's Done....
04/2013 (second time)
Passport Req..
21/02, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
18/03/2014
LANDED..........
05/04/2014
Hina 123 said:
Stay positive. 4 months is not so long after wining appeal. You will hear soon.

Best wishes.... :)

milenka

Star Member
May 23, 2014
Montreal
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-05-2012
Med's Done....
19-08-2014 second time
Interview........
07-05-2013 ADR 14-05-14 won
Hello everybody I just received e-mail from visa office they want my husband for interview again ( i won the appeal in May and updated all requested forms in August and now i'm confused what to expect(

MrsTrejo

Star Member
May 8, 2014
Edmonton, AB
Category........
Visa Office......
Havana, CU
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2013
File Transfer...
April 2013
Interview........
November 21, 2013 - Denied
Passport Req..
Appealed - January 2014
VISA ISSUED...
ADR unsuccessful - November 19
milenka said:
Hello everybody I just received e-mail from visa office they want my husband for interview again ( i won the appeal in May and updated all requested forms in August and now i'm confused what to expect(
Did they say anything else? Like for him to come with his passport, etc?

milenka

Star Member
May 23, 2014
Montreal
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-05-2012
Med's Done....
19-08-2014 second time
Interview........
07-05-2013 ADR 14-05-14 won
yes it's very simple invitation come for interview and bring your passport time and place the firs invitation was on two pages ???

hhassa

Mar 19, 2013
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-08-2011
Doc's Request.
N/A
AOR Received.
30-04-2012
File Transfer...
01-10-2011
Med's Request
21-11-2013
Med's Done....
21-11-2013
Interview........
Passport Req..
Nov 18 2014
milenka said:
yes it's very simple invitation come for interview and bring your passport time and place the firs invitation was on two pages ???
So I am assuming your case is being processed in Ukraine and your husband will be there to attend the interview? May be they just want to confirm everything one last time before giving him visa. Try not to worry and just gather all your memories from ADR and transfer knowledge to your hubby. I think they will most likely be asking similar questions to confirm both side stories.

Hina 123

Mar 31, 2013
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30 Aug 2010
Med's Request
Not yet
Interview........
4 Feb 2013 (denied)
Passport Req..
Not yet
VISA ISSUED...
soon Insha Allah
LANDED..........
soon Insha Allah
hhassa said:
Hi Hina123 and Lenchik

I think we have to wait at least 3 months for Passport request after submitting forms. When you submitted updated forms did they ask you to also submit passport copy?
How many countries have you visited --- how many Police certificate have you provided? I think bg check duration also depends on that... any other suggestions ?
Hi hhassa.. yes i sent my passport copy with updated forms too.bcuz they asked for tht.and i ve never visited any other country before tht dear..since my case filed (2010) i total police clearance certificate submitted 4 times.. :-\.. seems like im criminal :eek: :mad: