+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ALL SPOUSE APPEAL CASES COME HERE AND JOIN US PLZ

Gango is waiting

Jul 10, 2014
Hina 123 said:
Hi everyone ...its been one n half month fir my re medical n pcc .but i have not heard anything yet .. im very much worried n feeling very much restless . My lawyer said wait one n half month more .its too early to contact embassy ... but im very much worried i dont kniw what the hell they r doing now .plz plz request give me sufficient suggestion.
:'(

hi dear
i won my appeal two weeks back n was searching the time lines these days. i found that they take around 1 1\2 months to 2 months to start reprocessing and take another 2-3 weeks to ask you the re medical & pcc. then take around another 3 months to pp request and for visa given how ever take around 6 months to whole process
actually i checked out this thread from the beginning again for the timelines and still reading so i found above details
hope this will help you'll
good luck....!!!!!

Hina 123

Mar 31, 2013
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30 Aug 2010
Med's Request
Not yet
Interview........
4 Feb 2013 (denied)
Passport Req..
Not yet
VISA ISSUED...
soon Insha Allah
LANDED..........
soon Insha Allah
hhassa said:
I asked you this earlier but no reply ... do you mind telling me after wining appeal how long did they take to ask you for medical and forms?
After receiving letter of wining appeal .i ve received re medical n pcc after one n half month .

Hina 123

Mar 31, 2013
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30 Aug 2010
Med's Request
Not yet
Interview........
4 Feb 2013 (denied)
Passport Req..
Not yet
VISA ISSUED...
soon Insha Allah
LANDED..........
soon Insha Allah
Gango is waiting said:
hi dear
i won my appeal two weeks back n was searching the time lines these days. i found that they take around 1 1\2 months to 2 months to start reprocessing and take another 2-3 weeks to ask you the re medical & pcc. then take around another 3 months to pp request and for visa given how ever take around 6 months to whole process
actually i checked out this thread from the beginning again for the timelines and still reading so i found above details
hope this will help you'll
good luck....!!!!!
Thank u realy soo much gango girl.. ahhhhhh i dont know when my ppr will receive..plz pray :'(
Im fed up of this waiting game since long.

Newbie01

Star Member
May 27, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-2011
Med's Request
06-2012
Interview........
08-2012
VISA ISSUED...
Denied 08-2014...appealed September 2012, won full hearing June 2014. Request for documents Aug.2014.
Hina 123 said:
After receiving letter of wining appeal .i ve received re medical n pcc after one n half month .
Hi,

I won my full hearing in June 2014 and got the letter in the mail 4 days later.
5 weeks later I got the request for updated PCC, medical and updated forms. We submitted everything within 3 weeks. It's been a month now so just waiting for the final process. Does anyone know the waiting time after submitting all documents.

Gango is waiting

Jul 10, 2014
Hina 123 said:
Thank u realy soo much gango girl.. ahhhhhh i dont know when my ppr will receive..plz pray :'(
Im fed up of this waiting game since long.
dnt worry its very closer n ready to go to Canada i'll pray for you.......

Gango is waiting

Jul 10, 2014
Newbie01 said:
Hi,

I won my full hearing in June 2014 and got the letter in the mail 4 days later.
5 weeks later I got the request for updated PCC, medical and updated forms. We submitted everything within 3 weeks. It's been a month now so just waiting for the final process. Does anyone know the waiting time after submitting all documents.
most probably 6 months for the whole process but it seems your one is bit quicker so, keep the baggages packed ... good luck

RUPI

Aug 10, 2013
Hi newbie, how many months exactly after you recd full hearing. What was your refusal for? How long was your hearing?

Newbie01

Star Member
May 27, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-2011
Med's Request
06-2012
Interview........
08-2012
VISA ISSUED...
Denied 08-2014...appealed September 2012, won full hearing June 2014. Request for documents Aug.2014.
RUPI said:
Hi newbie, how many months exactly after you recd full hearing. What was your refusal for? How long was your hearing?
Hi Rupi,

I appealed September 2012 and got full hearing June 2014. I had to wait a very long 21 months. We were refused as they claimed marriage was not genuine. My hearing was scheduled for 9am to 5pm but they had made their decision by noon. I had received my decision letter within 4 days.

RUPI

Aug 10, 2013
Thank you newbie,
Did they talked to your husband as well. What kind of questions did they ask? Did you have a lawyer with you?

Newbie01

Star Member
May 27, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-2011
Med's Request
06-2012
Interview........
08-2012
VISA ISSUED...
RUPI said:
Thank you newbie,
Did they talked to your husband as well. What kind of questions did they ask? Did you have a lawyer with you?
Yes they did speak to my husband. They asked me a lot of questions. Basically about how well we know each other, how we met etc.
I did have a lawyer. I think it would have been very difficult for me if I did not hire a lawyer.

Do you have a hearing date yet? What was the reason for refusal for you?

RUPI

Aug 10, 2013
Newbie its same reason marriage not genuine. Yes, I do have a lawyer. Theysaid to expect date in this fall. Hopefully soon.

khrisna

Sep 23, 2014
Hi , my spouse and I got married here in Canada , I submit her application march 2014 for sponsorship together with her work permit application .. Just want to ask how to check for the status . We received an email this august 2014 stating that they receive the application already for sponsorship but not for work permit , how will I Check for the status of work permit .. pls help :(

MrsTrejo

Star Member
May 8, 2014
Edmonton, AB
Category........
Visa Office......
Havana, CU
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2013
File Transfer...
April 2013
Interview........
November 21, 2013 - Denied
Passport Req..
Appealed - January 2014
VISA ISSUED...
ADR unsuccessful - November 19
Good morning (or afternoon depending where you are!) everyone!

I need some help. I posted before but haven't really gotten all my questions answered.. I'm not using a consultant and I'm doing everything on my own with good research and faith in my relationship.

I have my ADR hearing for November 19th so I want to get everything prepared very early so I can send it in. So I have a few questions that I hope all of you knowledgeable people can help me with!!

1. What type of questions should I be prepared for? Just like a lot of people my husband was refused because of suspected non-genuine relationship. (Even though in my sponsorship file reading the notes it says that there is enough proof we have been in a relationship for over 2 years that they should do an interview for "quality assurance".)

2. Also what things I should be sending in before my hearing? I have printed off calls from since I put in our sponsorship (March 2013) and after the refusal, I have all my flight itinerates from sponsorship date/after refusal, lots of pictures, letters from friends and family.

3. I got letters from family in Cuba that are in Spanish. Do they need to be translated by a professional?

4. I understand a cover letter should be sent with the package. Does anyone have any advice on how that should be written?

I hope these aren't too many questions! I feel confident enough doing the ADR alone. I just want to make sure all my bases are covered and that I am providing the correct and sufficient proof.

tunisianbride

Star Member
Feb 1, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
January 7, 2010
Interview........
May 5, 2010
MrsTrejo said:
Good morning (or afternoon depending where you are!) everyone!

I need some help. I posted before but haven't really gotten all my questions answered.. I'm not using a consultant and I'm doing everything on my own with good research and faith in my relationship.

I have my ADR hearing for November 19th so I want to get everything prepared very early so I can send it in. So I have a few questions that I hope all of you knowledgeable people can help me with!!

1. What type of questions should I be prepared for? Just like a lot of people my husband was refused because of suspected non-genuine relationship. (Even though in my sponsorship file reading the notes it says that there is enough proof we have been in a relationship for over 2 years that they should do an interview for "quality assurance".)

2. Also what things I should be sending in before my hearing? I have printed off calls from since I put in our sponsorship (March 2013) and after the refusal, I have all my flight itinerates from sponsorship date/after refusal, lots of pictures, letters from friends and family.

3. I got letters from family in Cuba that are in Spanish. Do they need to be translated by a professional?

4. I understand a cover letter should be sent with the package. Does anyone have any advice on how that should be written?

I hope these aren't too many questions! I feel confident enough doing the ADR alone. I just want to make sure all my bases are covered and that I am providing the correct and sufficient proof.
Any proof of communication, trips to Cuba, and all other proof of a genuine relationship since refusal, or the date since your last proof was submitted, should be submitted for your ADR. All documents must me translated in either English or French. Maybe someone else can help answer your other questions.?

ajarupan

Oct 26, 2013
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Colombo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-08-2013
Doc's Request.
28-10-2013 - In Process