Interview........
Notice received via e-mail for 01/2013
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
05/2014
LANDED..........
06/ /2014 :D
To all that has helped answering my questions and gave me support during this difficult process, I thankyou ever so much for being here for me. I wish everyone a lifetime of happiness, great health and lots n lots of love. Whatever phase you are in for this process, I will continue to pray that all of you have your visas in the near future.To those enjoying life reunited, may God continue to give you his blessings, throughout your new chapter in life together. To those waiting hang in there, your turn is coming, I promise you that. If I can fight cancer 3 times and win and fight Immigration and win, you can too. Remember.... " It is not how you fall, it is how you get back up" From my father to me and from myself to all of you. ;) :D God Bless all of you here. Again thankyou so very,very much. I love all of you <3 :-* :-* :-*

Reactions: Alicee

sammystorm19

Champion Member
Jan 20, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
KGN
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-05-13
Doc's Request.
23-09-14
AOR Received.
12-06-13
File Transfer...
27-06-13
Med's Done....
18-01-13
Passport Req..
09-10-14
VISA ISSUED...
17-10-14
LANDED..........
07-11-14
Double Rainbow said:
To all that has helped answering my questions and gave me support during this difficult process, I thankyou ever so much for being here for me. I wish everyone a lifetime of happiness, great health and lots n lots of love. Whatever phase you are in for this process, I will continue to pray that all of you have your visas in the near future.To those enjoying life reunited, may God continue to give you his blessings, throughout your new chapter in life together. To those waiting hang in there, your turn is coming, I promise you that. If I can fight cancer 3 times and win and fight Immigration and win, you can too. Remember.... " It is not how you fall, it is how you get back up" From my father to me and from myself to all of you. ;) :D God Bless all of you here. Again thankyou so very,very much. I love all of you <3 :-* :-* :-*
I have been following your story and I would like to say that it makes me happy to see that it is FINALLY over for you. I wish you both many years of happiness. Congrats hun!!!

tunisianbride

Star Member
Feb 1, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
January 7, 2010
Interview........
May 5, 2010
Hina 123 said:
Stressed wife i ve read ur previous post .u won in April 2 n after 6 weeks u received ur letter right ? If im not wrong u received ur letter in the mid of May (in this month )bcuz what i understand tht might be CIC start processing after some time when they receive letter from court as well .thts what i understand .
If anybody here who also suffered this plz request to u share ur experience plzzz
From what I understand, the file has to be returned to the Visa Office for final processing. In my case, IAD in Toronto, didn't send my file for over 3 months after I won my appeal-I think someone forgot to send it. It wasn't until I had my lawyer call them, that they finally sent it to Ottawa to be finalized. After they started to re-process my file, ECAS changed to 'decision made', then they requested new medical, police check, etc. It was only a matter of a few weeks after that, that my hubby was able to pick up his Visa. Hope this helps.

Double Rainbow

Oct 23, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07/2012
AOR Received.
09/2012 for Stage 1 approval
File Transfer...
09/2012
Med's Request
03/ 2014
Med's Done....
01/2014
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
05/2014
LANDED..........
06/ /2014 :D
sammystorm19 said:
I have been following your story and I would like to say that it makes me happy to see that it is FINALLY over for you. I wish you both many years of happiness. Congrats hun!!!
Thankyou sammystorm19 :-* :D XO

malikussy

Jul 26, 2012
Hello. Can some one help me . Today i recived a letter from
London that my application has been refused due to secsion R 133 because my wife was taking welfare that time when we apply our application even we sent them job letter and cancelation of welfare but.. Any how now plz help me out .. What i have to do and where i have to launch my apeal.. I sumbmitrd my apllication at 7th march 2012 and after 27 months i recieved the rejection letter.. Plz help me out

Ankit_Sonam

Star Member
Jun 11, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18th Jan'2012
AOR Received.
2nd April'2012
File Transfer...
18th Jan'2012
Med's Done....
19th Feb'2012
Interview........
24th July'2012
Passport Req..
12th April'2012
VISA ISSUED...
20 June' 2014
takingsolong said:
I hope that you hear something soon it has been so long since you won. Is the Ottawa office corresponding with you or new dehli ? I finally got my hearing date for sept.
ya i hope soo:(...this thing is taking too long. Im dealing with Ottawa office. Thats good, start preparing for ur hearing. collect lots of evidence and you will be fine.

Ankit_Sonam

Star Member
Jun 11, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18th Jan'2012
AOR Received.
2nd April'2012
File Transfer...
18th Jan'2012
Med's Done....
19th Feb'2012
Interview........
24th July'2012
Passport Req..
12th April'2012
VISA ISSUED...
20 June' 2014
Aug2012 said:
Hi Ankit
What is your online application status? Did it change after winning appeal?
My status is in process. I got letter from them in february asking for documents and after that nothing. i don't know how much more time i have to wait.:(

Ankit_Sonam

Star Member
Jun 11, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18th Jan'2012
AOR Received.
2nd April'2012
File Transfer...
18th Jan'2012
Med's Done....
19th Feb'2012
Interview........
24th July'2012
Passport Req..
12th April'2012
VISA ISSUED...
20 June' 2014
Double Rainbow said:
[move]***DOING** THE*** HAPPY** DANCE*** WE** RECEIVED*** THE** VISA*** TODAY** WOO HOO!!!! WA HOO!!! WOOT WOOT!!! NEED TO UPDATE THE JULY 2012 SPREAD SHEET LOL AT LONG LAST!!!!!!!!! LOL HOPEFULLY SOME CAN UPDATE IT ;) ***VISA ***VISA *** VISA*** YESSSSSSSSSSSS!!! :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) ;D ;D ;D ;D ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) :) :) :) :) :) :-* :-* :-* :-* :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p
Congrats Double rainbow.. :)

gango girl

Apr 3, 2013
Double Rainbow said:
[move]***DOING** THE*** HAPPY** DANCE*** WE** RECEIVED*** THE** VISA*** TODAY** WOO HOO!!!! WA HOO!!! WOOT WOOT!!! NEED TO UPDATE THE JULY 2012 SPREAD SHEET LOL AT LONG LAST!!!!!!!!! LOL HOPEFULLY SOME CAN UPDATE IT ;) ***VISA ***VISA *** VISA*** YESSSSSSSSSSSS!!! :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) ;D ;D ;D ;D ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) :) :) :) :) :) :-* :-* :-* :-* :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p
WoW... dear Double Rainbow, you were a big character on this forum & helped a lot to others...... you won it.... happy for you guys........... :p :p :p :D :D :D :D :-* :-* :-*

Hina 123

Mar 31, 2013
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30 Aug 2010
Med's Request
Not yet
Interview........
4 Feb 2013 (denied)
Passport Req..
Not yet
VISA ISSUED...
soon Insha Allah
LANDED..........
soon Insha Allah
tunisianbride said:
From what I understand, the file has to be returned to the Visa Office for final processing. In my case, IAD in Toronto, didn't send my file for over 3 months after I won my appeal-I think someone forgot to send it. It wasn't until I had my lawyer call them, that they finally sent it to Ottawa to be finalized. After they started to re-process my file, ECAS changed to 'decision made', then they requested new medical, police check, etc. It was only a matter of a few weeks after that, that my hubby was able to pick up his Visa. Hope this helps.
Thank u tuniaianbride. :-*

drewday

Champion Member
May 7, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Double Rainbow said:

congrats!!!!!!!!!!!! Double Rainbow :) :p :p

rathika2011

Jul 13, 2011
toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
colombo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
december, 02-2010
Doc's Request.
july,08,2014
File Transfer...
JANUARY 17,2011
Med's Request
july,08,2014
Med's Done....
OCTOBER 15 2010/new meds done july, 09,2014
Interview........
NOVEMBER 15TH SAME DAY REFUSED VISA/ APPEAL HEARING ON NOVEMBER/05/2013//won appeal feb 10/14...
Passport Req..
e-mail ppr request august 28/2014
VISA ISSUED...
sept/03/14
LANDED..........
flying on sept/12/14..4yrs of stress is over
Hina 123 said:
Stressed wife i ve read ur previous post .u won in April 2 n after 6 weeks u received ur letter right ? If im not wrong u received ur letter in the mid of May (in this month )bcuz what i understand tht might be CIC start processing after some time when they receive letter from court as well .thts what i understand .
If anybody here who also suffered this plz request to u share ur experience plzzz

;D ;D :-* first of all congrats double rainbow I am so happy for you.. :D :D :D ;) ;)

hey hina the judge told me in oral on feb 10th that I won my appeal.. 2nd week of april I got the written decision ...then I called cbsa they told me that they send my file back to the visa post 25th of april as of now I haven't heard anything from them..don't know how long more we have to wait........

Hina 123

Mar 31, 2013
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30 Aug 2010
Med's Request
Not yet
Interview........
4 Feb 2013 (denied)
Passport Req..
Not yet
VISA ISSUED...
soon Insha Allah
LANDED..........
soon Insha Allah
rathika2011 said:
;D ;D :-* first of all congrats double rainbow I am so happy for you.. :D :D :D ;) ;)

hey hina the judge told me in oral on feb 10th that I won my appeal.. 2nd week of april I got the written decision ...then I called cbsa they told me that they send my file back to the visa post 25th of april as of now I haven't heard anything from them..don't know how long more we have to wait........
Rathika2011 dont worry dear .u ll be hesr soon im sure . By the way what say ur on line status before wining appeal n after won the appeal ?
One thing more should i call to CBSA too ?where is CBSA located plz guide me

Peachnibbler

Star Member
Jun 14, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra, Ghana
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-01-2013
Interview........
28-08-2013
VISA ISSUED...
Declined
Hello, I've been away from the Forum for some time waiting in the appeal process. However, we just were informed that we would not be given ADR and go straight to a hearing. This has been scheduled for August 25th, 2014. My husband is Nigerian and still in that country. We have been married 18 months and together for 3 years. Does anyone have any advice on going through the full day hearing?

PeachNibbler

Hina 123

Mar 31, 2013
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30 Aug 2010
Med's Request
Not yet
Interview........
4 Feb 2013 (denied)
Passport Req..
Not yet
VISA ISSUED...
soon Insha Allah
LANDED..........
soon Insha Allah
Peachnibbler said:
Hello, I've been away from the Forum for some time waiting in the appeal process. However, we just were informed that we would not be given ADR and go straight to a hearing. This has been scheduled for August 25th, 2014. My husband is Nigerian and still in that country. We have been married 18 months and together for 3 years. Does anyone have any advice on going through the full day hearing?

PeachNibbler
[/quot

Peachbibbler Dont worry about full hearing. Just well prepare u n ur partner. Confidence is a key of success. Give them answers very confidently . U n ur parner s answers should be same. They might bullying on u n ask same answering u in different manner but listen carfully first then answer .dont go in detail unless they ask u.
Best of luck :D