4 Feb 2013 (denied)
Passport Req..
Not yet
VISA ISSUED...
soon Insha Allah
LANDED..........
soon Insha Allah
Newbie01 said:
Does anyone have a number for the ADR department in Vancouver. I keep getting a recording but once got through and someone actually answered.
Hey Newbie.. can u plz tell me r u from vancouver i mean u appealed ur case from vancouver ???????????? and when u received ur pappers(blue bbok ) back from canadian embassy. my husband appealed from vancouver in April 2013.

gango girl

Apr 3, 2013
Hi everybody,
my husband is a Canadian citizen & now he has come down to visit me & i have a small child. so now my husband is here for 2 months for tomorrow. he cant leave my child as he is worrying his dada to not to go. so, we suppose to postpone the travel date to another month & cant confirm a date till September. so,
Plzz tell me if anybody knows, whether they'll refuse my application, if my husband is staying here for that long. I have already has informed them(2-3 months ago) that my child was taken to a psychiatric as he was having a naughty behavior & doctor advised me to make an arrangements to meet his dada & live with him. so, VO knows that too. because it was in the caips notes after i sent the letter mentioned about that & sent the letters given by the psychiatric.
so what is your suggestions? plzz reply soon as many of here have experiences about the visa issues
thnx

tunisianbride

Star Member
Feb 1, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
January 7, 2010
Interview........
May 5, 2010
eeza said:
hi ....just wanna ask..wont the VO ask for some more proofs before they reject the application?.. I mean if they are not satisfied, wont they request for other documents?..
Sometimes, but usually if they're not satisfied, they will just refuse the applicant.

Newbie01

Star Member
May 27, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-2011
Med's Request
06-2012
Interview........
08-2012
VISA ISSUED...
Denied 08-2014...appealed September 2012, won full hearing June 2014. Request for documents Aug.2014.
Hina 123 said:
Hey Newbie.. can u plz tell me r u from vancouver i mean u appealed ur case from vancouver ???????????? and when u received ur pappers(blue bbok ) back from canadian embassy. my husband appealed from vancouver in April 2013.
Hi,
Yes I am from Vancouver. I appealed in September 2012 and got the acknowledgment letter in November 2012, the blue book in March 2013 and now am waiting for hopefully an ADR date. It's had been 10 months since I have appealed. Everyone says Vancouver wait times are shorter than Toronto but I don't believe Vancouver is any faster. In fact, I think it's slower. I have not heard anything yet :(

hannah 21

Apr 25, 2013
Newbie01 said:
Hi,
Yes I am from Vancouver. I appealed in September 2012 and got the acknowledgment letter in November 2012, the blue book in March 2013 and now am waiting for hopefully an ADR date. It's had been 10 months since I have appealed. Everyone says Vancouver wait times are shorter than Toronto but I don't believe Vancouver is any faster. In fact, I think it's slower. I have not heard anything yet :(
Hi newbie
I also had my appeal in Vancouver. I am not sure why urs is taking so long. I got my blue book end of April 2013. And had my ADR on July. I got my letter a know ledge. Why don't you go in the immigration office in person and ask its just beside the library in Georgia street. I gone there 3 or 4 times keep checking as to see what is going on with my case. It shouldn't take that long. Just go check see what they say. Good luck hope everything is going fast

Double Rainbow

Oct 23, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07/2012
AOR Received.
09/2012 for Stage 1 approval
File Transfer...
09/2012
Med's Request
03/ 2014
Med's Done....
01/2014
Interview........
Notice received via e-mail for 01/2013
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
05/2014
LANDED..........
06/ /2014 :D
Hina 123 said:
Hi Hina I sent notice to appeal early Feb 2013 and I just received my blue book July 10th I hope this helps? It takes up to 120 days Mine was late because of the July long weekend. My appeal will be held in Vancouver.

Double Rainbow

Oct 23, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07/2012
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
09/2012
Med's Request
03/ 2014
Med's Done....
01/2014
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
05/2014
LANDED..........
Questions: Sponsorship app was submitted July 2012 denied visa January 2013. Waiting for an appeal. Would hubby have the conditional resident visa if we win our appeal or would hubby be grandfathered and receive a PR visa? Also how long would it take after winning an appeal to get hubby's visa to come to Canada? Is it fast tracked? Thankyou in advance for your responses XO :)

Hina 123

Mar 31, 2013
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30 Aug 2010
Med's Request
Not yet
Interview........
4 Feb 2013 (denied)
Passport Req..
Not yet
VISA ISSUED...
soon Insha Allah
LANDED..........
soon Insha Allah
Double Rainbow said:
Hi Hina I sent notice to appeal early Feb 2013 and I just received my blue book July 10th I hope this helps? It takes up to 120 days Mine was late because of the July long weekend. My appeal will be held in Vancouver.
Ohhh thanks Double rainbow ... my husband hired a lawyer in vanvoure early april 2013 n she sent our appeal to mid of April so . U know what im damn scared cuz i ve already waited 3 years n embassy rejected my case :'( :'( :'(.. im soooo much disappinted it seems my nightmare wont finish :'( :'( :'(

Double Rainbow

Oct 23, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07/2012
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
09/2012
Med's Request
03/ 2014
Med's Done....
01/2014
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
05/2014
LANDED..........
Hina 123 said:
Ohhh thanks Double rainbow ... my husband hired a lawyer in vanvoure early april 2013 n she sent our appeal to mid of April so . U know what im damn scared cuz i ve already waited 3 years n embassy rejected my case :'( :'( :'(.. im soooo much disappinted it seems my nightmare wont finish :'( :'( :'(
Hi Hina Your welcome. I am so sorry to read that you have waited so long. What was the reason of your refusal? Don't be scared, I know easier said than done, but you have already waited all of this time maybe they see it as a good thing towards your visa? ((((((hugs)))))) :) I had one visit with a lawyer and another on July19th and I now have retained him. I think it is a good idea to have a lawyer on board weather it is an ADR or a full hearing.They help you to prepare well for your hearing. I wish you the best.

Newbie01

Star Member
May 27, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-2011
Med's Request
06-2012
Interview........
08-2012
VISA ISSUED...
Denied 08-2014...appealed September 2012, won full hearing June 2014. Request for documents Aug.2014.
hannah 21 said:
Hi newbie
I also had my appeal in Vancouver. I am not sure why urs is taking so long. I got my blue book end of April 2013. And had my ADR on July. I got my letter a know ledge. Why don't you go in the immigration office in person and ask its just beside the library in Georgia street. I gone there 3 or 4 times keep checking as to see what is going on with my case. It shouldn't take that long. Just go check see what they say. Good luck hope everything is going fast
Ohh that's a good idea. Do they help you when you go in? My only concern is that I have retained a lawyer and keeps telling me to wait and we shouldn't follow up. I don't know if I should go over his head and go check as they never answer the phone. Help. Should I go in or wait for my lawyer to follow up????

Newbie01

Star Member
May 27, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-2011
Med's Request
06-2012
Interview........
08-2012
VISA ISSUED...
hannah 21 said:
Hi newbie
How did your ADR go? Did you have a lawyer as well?

Hina 123

Mar 31, 2013
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30 Aug 2010
Med's Request
Not yet
Interview........
4 Feb 2013 (denied)
Passport Req..
Not yet
VISA ISSUED...
soon Insha Allah
LANDED..........
soon Insha Allah
Double Rainbow said:
Hi Hina Your welcome. I am so sorry to read that you have waited so long. What was the reason of your refusal? Don't be scared, I know easier said than done, but you have already waited all of this time maybe they see it as a good thing towards your visa? ((((((hugs)))))) :) I had one visit with a lawyer and another on July19th and I now have retained him. I think it is a good idea to have a lawyer on board weather it is an ADR or a full hearing.They help you to prepare well for your hearing. I wish you the best.
Hello Double Rainbow..when they sent me refusal letter they objected that my marriage is not genuine n i got married bcuz i want to go just canada .. :'( :'( :'( :'(.. actually i havent received my blue book yet just waiting .. we hired a consultant and he rouined my case .. so we hired a professional lawyer now .. actualy im sick of waiting game now i dont know what happens next.. its been 3 years now and its a very big deal my husband visited me 2 times he is also very worried now ..

hannah 21

Apr 25, 2013
Newbie01 said:
How did your ADR go? Did you have a lawyer as well?
My ADR wasn't that bad. I was prepared. I was calm and answered all his questions. I had a consultant but the officer didn't ask any questions from him. It was all ask from me directly. At the ADR they won't ask from ur lawyer or consultant but if its a full hearing they will ask them. Its not gonna hurt to go and ask I had consultant I went to their office in Vancouver and ask a few times. Sometimes I didn't ask my consultant I just went in. They are a bit help full in that they will tell you where your file is what is happening they won't give you any date of when or how long it will take but still you will get an idea of what I happening instead of just waiting and worrying.

Mrs BB

Dec 30, 2012
Toronto
Visa Office......
Port of Spain
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January 20, 2012
File Transfer...
April 2012
Interview........
October 30, 2012
hannah 21 said:
My ADR wasn't that bad. I was prepared. I was calm and answered all his questions. I had a consultant but the officer didn't ask any questions from him. It was all ask from me directly. At the ADR they won't ask from ur lawyer or consultant but if its a full hearing they will ask them. Its not gonna hurt to go and ask I had consultant I went to their office in Vancouver and ask a few times. Sometimes I didn't ask my consultant I just went in. They are a bit help full in that they will tell you where your file is what is happening they won't give you any date of when or how long it will take but still you will get an idea of what I happening instead of just waiting and worrying.