+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ALL SPOUSE APPEAL CASES COME HERE AND JOIN US PLZ

gsize

May 2, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2009....denied Feb 2010.....appeal allowed (August 2012)..waiting for processing
Doc's Request.
04/04/2013
File Transfer...
30/01/2013
Med's Done....
04/2013 (second time)
Passport Req..
21/02, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
18/03/2014
LANDED..........
05/04/2014
Italian Stallion said:
Hi guys how are you?
I don't know if this is the right place to ask my question but I need some help.
My problem is this:
Im getting from my wife and in the application forms I put my old phone number that now is no longer exists.
Do you think that I should communicate or is not relevant?and if so, to whom and in witch way?
My visa office is ROME

thanks
everything is relevant. Send them an e-mail and then check that it has been done

nomaan78

Nov 3, 2012
flyfish said:
hello everyone,
Recently my HUSBAND has been refused. , my visa was rufused on 21NOV 2012 after my interview with vo, she thought tht my marriage is nt genuine and ask me tht i m going to refuse ur visa as i dont think so tht ur marr. is genuine........here is some explanation,wich is write VO....
;
During that interview,u appeared to give rehearsed answer to expected question.when the question was unexpected,u did nt show a knowledge of your sponsor that a spouse would have.Given that u r cousions,the knowledge u did show could be the result of generally known family information.When asked if u had anything to add,u merely repeated much of the previous information given during the interview which did nt allay my concerns.'

plz anyone experience person can tell me......can i win ADR???......my consultent says its simple case....when u win then i charge fees......i m from MONTREAL........how long is the duration of the hearing???I just wanted to know when the appeal is filed how long before a date is set?
flyfish.... You can win your case because you have done Ruksati for more details how to prove your case is geniune visit this site. www .iijcan.org/en/ca/irb/nav/date/2012_07.html

Italian Stallion

Star Member
Apr 8, 2011
Rome
Category........
Visa Office......
Rome
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-07-2012.
AOR Received.
24-10-2012. In process......: 09-01-2013.
File Transfer...
07-09-2012.
Med's Done....
17-07-2012.
Passport Req..
01-02-2013.
VISA ISSUED...
07-02-2013.
LANDED..........
20-06-2013.
gsize said:
everything is relevant. Send them an e-mail and then check that it has been done
I checked the letter from CIC where they approved my wife as sponsor, and I tried to send an email at the address https://dmp-portal.cic.gc.ca/cicemail/intro-eng.aspx?mission=rome, as written on the paper but it is a web address and not an email address than is impossible to write anything.
I also wrote to the Rome vis office like they say in the page that you can open with the link https://dmp-portal.cic.gc.ca/cicemail/intro-eng.aspx?mission=rome, but i got just an automatic answer that said:

Please note that it is impossible for us to reply individually to each email. If you need information on temporary resident visas (visitors/students/temporary workers) or on documents required for returning residents, please consult our website at: www.italy.gc.ca . If you need information on how to immigrate to Canada, please consult the CIC site at: www.cic.gc.ca

I don't know what to do and I need some help. Should I send them a fax?

BLOOMINGFLOWER

Star Member
Sep 19, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2009
AOR Received.
Aug 2009
File Transfer...
Sept 2009
Med's Request
June 2010, March 2012
Med's Done....
Sept 2010, March 2012
Interview........
Interview queue since Oct 2010, Interview dec 8, 2011
Passport Req..
Inshallah Soon
VISA ISSUED...
Inshallah Soon
LANDED..........
Inshallah Soon
I have applied for appeal in July 2012 and received the notice in August that they received my application and now waiting for the "record" to be mailed to canada service border agency and to me. I have not received any reason of why the refusal was given and/but my husband was in canada before his was issued a deportation letter and he was not given the Authorization to Return to Canada, thus they refused him. So can someone please guide me as I am so frusrated on this. I had appllied for his sponsorship since july 2009 and it got refused in July 2012 as I also have 3 children with me in Canada. I was told by a lawyer that since i am a pr card holder i cannot continue out of Canada for my appeal case. I have to reside in Canada to continue the appeal case..as it has been since april 2010 i have seen my husband because i cannot travel back since i work, my kids go to school, and i am a student also.
please guide me...

khtaana

Sep 21, 2012
A.a.hi Gagan. I'm unable to reply back in a pm. But anyways what do u think how much more time they'll take giving our spouses visa. Shall I contact VO in Islamabad or just wait. Thx.

canadiantea

Dec 22, 2012
Hello everyone

please forgive any mistakes i may make. i am new and not sure of procedures

Here is our story................

i am canadian first nations, and my husband is moroccan. i flew to morocco to get married Dec 30,2011
we applied for his pemanent resident/visa March 30/12 (the officially receive it in the office)
husband went for interview in Rabat Oct 16/12...apparently the woman said she "APPROVED" him and
she would contact him in 1 week to pick up VISA. HOWEVER...2 weeks went by and she finally contacted
him and said she "REFUSED/NO". she told him she did not believe we did not communicate efficiently as a couple becasue
his english is not great! We included our online conversations in our application and it was obvious...SHE DID NOT RED THEM!!!
my husband had told me that it was apparent that the woman who conducted the interview, made this personal
and did not like my husba!....i filed for an appeal Nov 8/12 and still waiting

also, during the interview, when the woman APPROVED/YES to my husband, she gave him my package that i am
suppose to receive. apparently she gave it to him becasue she said YES. after she changed her mind, my husband
had to courier it to me in Canada becaseu i will be needing it for the Appeal. SHE SCREWED UP BIG TIME, RIGHT????

ps

1. just to confirm...what is the package everyone is talking aobut???
2. how long until i receive the appeal letter (approx)?
3. MP? Why go to an MP

thanks everyone, any help will be great

bbccanada

Jul 19, 2012
Visa Office......
Accra
App. Filed.......
05-01-2017
Doc's Request.
none
AOR Received.
18-01-2017
File Transfer...
20-01-2017 in process Accra 02-02-2017
Med's Request
upfront
Interview........
No interview
Passport Req..
21-11-2017
VISA ISSUED...
04-12-2017
LOVEHURTS said:
hi,bbccanda
where your wifes bakground cheaks done before interview ?
@Lovehurt, honestly i have no idea whether the background check was done before or will be done after the interview.

Habibti

Apr 4, 2011
Vancouver, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Rabat, Morocco
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-02-2011
File Transfer...
31-03-2011
Med's Done....
10-01-2011 / 06-09-2012
Interview........
12-09-2011 / Denied 4-11-2011
VISA ISSUED...
January 9, 2013
LANDED..........
January 18, 2013 in Montreal
canadiantea said:
i am canadian first nations, and my husband is moroccan. i flew to morocco to get married Dec 30,2011
we applied for his pemanent resident/visa March 30/12 (the officially receive it in the office)
husband went for interview in Rabat Oct 16/12...apparently the woman said she "APPROVED" him and
she would contact him in 1 week to pick up VISA. HOWEVER...2 weeks went by and she finally contacted
him and said she "REFUSED/NO". she told him she did not believe we did not communicate efficiently as a couple becasue
his english is not great! We included our online conversations in our application and it was obvious...SHE DID NOT RED THEM!!!
my husband had told me that it was apparent that the woman who conducted the interview, made this personal
and did not like my husba!....i filed for an appeal Nov 8/12 and still waiting

also, during the interview, when the woman APPROVED/YES to my husband, she gave him my package that i am
suppose to receive. apparently she gave it to him becasue she said YES. after she changed her mind, my husband
had to courier it to me in Canada becaseu i will be needing it for the Appeal. SHE SCREWED UP BIG TIME, RIGHT????
thanks everyone, any help will be great
Hello canadiantea! My husband is also moroccan and we went through a situation similar as yours. You may read all my past posts on this thread and on this other thread too:

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/sponsoring-husband-from-morocco-t4646.5490.html

I am very sorry for your ordeal. Where are you in Canada? The waiting time for an appeal depends on where you are...

gsize

May 2, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2009....denied Feb 2010.....appeal allowed (August 2012)..waiting for processing
Doc's Request.
04/04/2013
File Transfer...
30/01/2013
Med's Done....
04/2013 (second time)
Passport Req..
21/02, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
18/03/2014
LANDED..........
05/04/2014
cic can, and do as they wish. Many are denied for various reasons (some with strong cases) Appeal in toronto will take 2 years unless you get ADR. Vancouver is short waiting time. Hope this helps

canadiantea

Dec 22, 2012
hello everyone and Habibti,

thank you for the responses and info.

Habibti, i am from Winnipeg and i will definitely read your posts. we are
both pullin gout our hair from frustration.

we were hoping they would at least send us a date for the appeal interview
so we would know if i should go to morocco to see my husband or not...or just wait incase he
gets approved? ughhhhhh so frustrating.

thanks again

bbccanada

Jul 19, 2012
Visa Office......
Accra
App. Filed.......
05-01-2017
Doc's Request.
none
AOR Received.
18-01-2017
File Transfer...
20-01-2017 in process Accra 02-02-2017
Med's Request
upfront
Interview........
No interview
Passport Req..
21-11-2017
VISA ISSUED...
04-12-2017
LOVEHURTS said:
hi bbccNda y dont u get inquiry via mp
@lovehurts, i went to my mp and they guy told me the process time for my visa office is 11 month and my file was transfer 4 months before the interview so i am not beyond the processing time yet therefore i have to wait for them to write me. Thanks

LOVEHURTS

Sep 1, 2012
bbccanda:eek:k our mp is.quit good evry three months he puts inqury I was refused and bieng reprocseesd since july and still waiting last Inqury was from actober tgat we our under background.cheak
I hope u get ur visa soon.wat I think.from situation is that they are doing ur bc cheak if they wanted to refuse u they wont take.that much.time but they are always unpredictable