+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ALL SPOUSE APPEAL CASES COME HERE AND JOIN US PLZ

gsize

May 2, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2009....denied Feb 2010.....appeal allowed (August 2012)..waiting for processing
Doc's Request.
04/04/2013
File Transfer...
30/01/2013
Med's Done....
04/2013 (second time)
Passport Req..
21/02, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
18/03/2014
LANDED..........
05/04/2014
gricelanora said:
sorry for the confusion.....

i already won the appeal that is what i meant...... and thank you for the reply..... another question how long does it seat in mexico i was under the impression that your file moves faster after appeal is won....
I was told the same thing "it will be fastracked" I won the Appeal in August, 2012. They tell me it will be processed Feb 2013. I dont know how much after that.....however my M.P is always checking. It seems like I have no luck with the Immigration process. But I feel it will move shortly......(Filed original paperwork....April 2009 !) Hope it telps !

gricelanora

Star Member
Mar 4, 2012
hello guys,
in order for you to understand a little my situation..... here is my story,

my application was denied because me and my husband couldn't hand in our police certificates due to some complications from the PGR and some misunderstanding in our part, anyhow we had to appeal and we were fortunate because we won.....now here we are again,it is very frustrating, and depressing at times...but we all need to have hope and never give up...my husband is my rock,and even though this has been a heartache for both of us....it also has made our relationship stronger..

gsize

May 2, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2009....denied Feb 2010.....appeal allowed (August 2012)..waiting for processing
Doc's Request.
04/04/2013
File Transfer...
30/01/2013
Med's Done....
04/2013 (second time)
Passport Req..
21/02, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
18/03/2014
LANDED..........
05/04/2014
if you dont mind me asking.....where and how long did you need to wait for the Appeal ? Thanks

gricelanora

Star Member
Mar 4, 2012
well.......

my application was denied in march of this year.... my appeal process began in April , i hired an immigration consultant, by June i had receive the notes the immigration officer made in my file and i found out that my application was accepted and that the officer did believe in our relationship like i say if we had not made those stupid mistakes and if the PGR had not created issues for us everything would have gone through anyhow, i receive a notice that i would have a full hearing in October of this year, me and my consultant prepare our papers and by the end of Sept we submitted everything, October 25 of this year my consultant receive a call and was told that my appeal would be aloud.... and here we are right now waiting........ i m sorry to hear that it has taken you so long but there is light at the other side of the tunnel so don't give up......

harry87

Dec 14, 2012
hello everyone,
m new member in this thread, my visa was denied on may 2012 after my interview with vo, she thought tht my marriage is nt genuine
and ask me tht i m going to refuse ur visa as i dont think so tht ur marr. is genuine..after a mnth i recieved a refusal letter frm chc,
and they didnt mention a specific reason in the refusal letter....they hv only mention section 11, what it means....pls smone guide me,
m so confused tht they hav nt mention any reason in staight line...thnx in advance

gsize

May 2, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
04/04/2013
File Transfer...
30/01/2013
Med's Done....
04/2013 (second time)
Passport Req..
21/02, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
18/03/2014
LANDED..........
05/04/2014
harry87 said:
hello everyone,
m new member in this thread, my visa was denied on may 2012 after my interview with vo, she thought tht my marriage is nt genuine
and ask me tht i m going to refuse ur visa as i dont think so tht ur marr. is genuine..after a mnth i recieved a refusal letter frm chc,
and they didnt mention a specific reason in the refusal letter....they hv only mention section 11, what it means....pls smone guide me,
m so confused tht they hav nt mention any reason in staight line...thnx in advance
why didnt you file Appeal ? You had 30 days to do that.

Shiny88

Champion Member
Mar 26, 2011
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore (sponsor)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02/2011
AOR Received.
03/2011
Med's Request
12/2012
Med's Done....
01/2011
Interview........
request:10/2011, date:12/2012 (Ecas:In Process 13dec.)
Passport Req..
03-2013
VISA ISSUED...
05-2013
LANDED..........
3-6-2013 Finally! all the best everyone
harry87 said:
hello everyone,
After receiving the refusal letter, you should have ordered caips/gcms notes to see in details, and appeal the decision within 30days after receiving the refusal letter. now am wondering what you have been doing since may2012. Well i guess now you cant appeal anymore all you can do is apply again and expect an interview or probably be refused for the second time for the same reason as your first application then appeal it. The fact that you didnt appeal your first refusal its like if you are agree the cause of refusal. So the at the next refusal if you appeal you they will be questoning as of why you didnt appeal previously and your case will be much more complicated. anyhw goodluck

flyfish

Star Member
Jul 28, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ISL
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
CPC-MARCH 2013
Med's Request
WAITING
Interview........
8 September 2016
Passport Req..
WAITING
VISA ISSUED...
WAITING
LANDED..........
ALLAH KNOW
hello everyone,
Recently my HUSBAND has been refused. , my visa was rufused on 21NOV 2012 after my interview with vo, she thought tht my marriage is nt genuine and ask me tht i m going to refuse ur visa as i dont think so tht ur marr. is genuine........here is some explanation,wich is write VO....
;
During that interview,u appeared to give rehearsed answer to expected question.when the question was unexpected,u did nt show a knowledge of your sponsor that a spouse would have.Given that u r cousions,the knowledge u did show could be the result of generally known family information.When asked if u had anything to add,u merely repeated much of the previous information given during the interview which did nt allay my concerns.'

plz anyone experience person can tell me......can i win ADR???......my consultent says its simple case....when u win then i charge fees......i m from MONTREAL........how long is the duration of the hearing???I just wanted to know when the appeal is filed how long before a date is set?

khtaana

Sep 21, 2012
khtaana said:
A.A Every1.
I am new to this thread but here is my timeline.
Oct 2008 Became PR
Jan 2011 Left for Pakistan and got Married
Mar 18 returned Canada
Apr 2011 Initially applied to CPC-Missisauga
May 2011 File transfered to ISD
Nov 2011 Left for Pakistan for giving my MBA final exams and visiting my wife.
Mar 2012 recieved call from Visa Officer on Wife's No. while I was on a visit to Pakistan requesting Police Clearance etc.
Apr 2012 provided VO @ ISD with Police Cert., updated forms, proof of my redience and my PP's Copies etc as requested by him.
May 10th 2012 returned to canada
May 2012 Decision made appeared on website and got excited, but it was start of a nightmare only
Jun 2012 Got refusal letter stating 'Since I believe Sponsor does not reside in Canada and he did not do so when he filed the application till the day decision is made. Specifically from Nov 2011 till present i.e. 20 May 2012'

Jul 2012 filed an appeal
Aug 2012 IAD asked to submit a copy of proofs to Border Agency as well.
Aug 14th 2012 re- submitted all proofs to IAD & Border Agency.

I am a PR but having 950 days of physical presence on Canadian Soil as compared to 730 days required in 5 years.

Just on basis of a phone call and my MBA reason the rascal assumed I am faking my residency in Canada. Luckily I had appeared as a witness in Court in Saskatoon early apr 2011, plus mean while I have been on E-I and visiting Service Canada for different programs early 2011. Worked in Construction and took all payments on Cheques for a Commercail contract throughout 2011. Appeared for Road tests 5 times and passed in 5th Attempt in year 2011. Plus even in my absence from Canada I have been paying insurance on my 2 vehicles regularly as I initially planned just 2 months off which delayed coz of wife's health which ended in a Miss-Carriage. These all proofs deny Visa Officer's 1st accusation that i did not live in canada when i Applied. But still I stayed almost 5 mnths and 3 weeks away from Canada due to my pregnant and severly ill wife. Loosing all my business in this time and becoming Penny less. On my return they gave me the Best news that 'It was my Ghost living in Canada throughout these years.'

Any 1 experienced same issue please advise me how long it would take till my wife joins me here.

Thanks.
Alhamdulillah... Bythe grace of Almighty Allah I have won my appeal only on written submissions.. it proves that immigration Appeal division is relatively efficient and fair as compared to CIC... Dn know how much more time Visa office'll take.

khtaana

Sep 21, 2012
Noman 788... Brother I cud not afford any lawyer so i filed my appeal myself.. But i went through fkn imm law and all the required sections myself.. It takes a PIA but it pays yu back.. and I believe lawyer wud nt hav worked as hard as i did myself to prepare my file. Being a PR doesnt mean we are Prisoners of Canada. I spent almost six months away from Canada with my wife after my application and even after filling an appeal i went to visit her for a month and half. Law doesnt require our physical presence to sponsor some one or to satisfy section 130 (1)(b) of act which requires sponsor to be a resident of canada. It just needs ongoing connection to Canada. All yu gotta prove is that Cnada is yr home even in yr absence. Best of luck to yu all and must pray fr me as well.

khtaana

Sep 21, 2012
Hi gagan.. Sorry i could nt read yr msg . i just checked my inbox now and read it but am unable to reply yu through PM. Probably coz am a new membr. Any how congratz fr the Win. I hav also won mine but just got IAD's letter of decision that my appeal's allowed. Dont know how to check where my file will be dealt now. Islamabad again or Ottawa. Regards. dont know how to check it aswell.

garyka

Nov 14, 2012
khtaana, I have same problem, cannot afford lawyer, could you please help me to know in what format to submit evidence, my date is feb 20

khtaana

Sep 21, 2012
Yu gotta explain yr case in detail a bit with dates and reasons to refuse. only then i can guide yu further .

Shiny88

Champion Member
Mar 26, 2011
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore (sponsor)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02/2011
AOR Received.
03/2011
Med's Request
12/2012
Med's Done....
01/2011
Interview........
request:10/2011, date:12/2012 (Ecas:In Process 13dec.)
Passport Req..
03-2013
VISA ISSUED...
05-2013
LANDED..........
3-6-2013 Finally! all the best everyone
@ khtaana: first of all i wanna Congratulate you for winning your appeal :-*
I have a question if you dont mind answering. After the interview did your file ever went in process or it went directly to decision made.

garyka

Nov 14, 2012
Tx Khatana..

The hearing will be in Vancouver on Feb 20, I applied for appeal in May 2012, on Oct 22, I got package of file from CIC, then got letter from R board informing me I have to attend conference call on Dec 13,2012. You can tell me anything as it will be of help as I cannot afford to hire a lawyer. What do I need to prepare. They will call for about 2 hours and it says will discuss the issues and try to make me agree to them, does that mean trying to justify refusal and me agreeing with it. How can I prepare myself but they only gave me date of hearing.
Thanks. I do want to hire a lawyer, why would I be searching forums and posting, but I cannot afford, do not want to go in full details, my health is falling apart not necessarily due to this but I may have Parkinson's and I am avoiding having to go on disability before this gets resolved. She was declined as the marriage was arranged in haste and she did not know much of me, etc. Now I need to file more evidence if any in prescribed format. So pls help