+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ALL SPOUSE APPEAL CASES COME HERE AND JOIN US PLZ

gsize

May 2, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2009....denied Feb 2010.....appeal allowed (August 2012)..waiting for processing
Doc's Request.
04/04/2013
File Transfer...
30/01/2013
Med's Done....
04/2013 (second time)
Passport Req..
21/02, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
18/03/2014
LANDED..........
05/04/2014
I never check it. All I know at this point in time is that our file will be processed Feb 2013........this came from my M.P office. I find checking on these things only adds more aggravation to a process that has nearly killed me. The big question for me......how much longer after they start processing in Feb will I have to wait. April will be 4 years for me.

Everyone told me,,it will now be 'fast tracked'. My successful appeal was won August.......fast tracked ? another myth !

garyka

Nov 14, 2012
It will be in Vancouver, I applied for appeal in May 2012, on Oct 22, I got package of file from CIC, then got letter from R board informing me I have to attend conference call on Dec 13,2012. You can tell me anything as it will be of help as I cannot afford to hire a lawyer. What do I need to prepare. They will call for about 2 hours and it says will discuss the issues and try to make me agree to them, does that mean trying to justify refusal and me agreeing with it. How can I prepare myself.
Thanks

canadianwoman

VIP Member
Nov 6, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra, Ghana
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-01-2008
Interview........
05-05-2009
garyka said:
They will call for about 2 hours and it says will discuss the issues and try to make me agree to them, does that mean trying to justify refusal and me agreeing with it. How can I prepare myself.
They will discuss the issues with you. The government lawyer will most likely try to justify the refusal. This is your chance to try to justify to them why the appeal should be allowed.
Look at the reasons for the refusal, and try to develop answers or explanations showing why they are not good reasons. Be prepared to talk about the whole length of your relationship and how it developed. Look at your application, the letter from the visa officer, and any CAIPS/FOSS/GCMS notes you have. Make sure you do not contradict anything you said in the application (or have a good reason for doing so). If the notes from the visa officer indicate he/she misunderstood anything said in the interview, be prepared to explain this.
Often the government lawyer will agree the appeal should be allowed. If he or she does not, you should not agree to abandon the appeal. Say you want a full hearing if necessary, because your relationship is genuine.

garyka

Nov 14, 2012
I see thank God for replying and understanding. I got bunch of notes but they seem in some sort of coded language, do you know how to read them. Is there chance of ADR still or its done coz letter says they may discuss hearing date? Also please stay in touch with me for a little while

gsize

May 2, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2009....denied Feb 2010.....appeal allowed (August 2012)..waiting for processing
Doc's Request.
04/04/2013
File Transfer...
30/01/2013
Med's Done....
04/2013 (second time)
Passport Req..
21/02, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
18/03/2014
LANDED..........
05/04/2014
garyka said:
I see thank God for replying and understanding. I got bunch of notes but they seem in some sort of coded language, do you know how to read them. Is there chance of ADR still or its done coz letter says they may discuss hearing date
I would HIGHLY suggest you contact a lawyer or Imm. consultant. Try to make a deal with them. Its too important not to !!!!

garyka

Nov 14, 2012
I do want to, why would I be searching forums and posting, but I cannot afford, do not want to go in full details, my health is falling apart not necessarily due to this but I may have Parkinson's and I am avoiding having to go on disability before this gets resolved.

gricelanora

Star Member
Mar 4, 2012
hello everyone....

i would like to ask a question and hopefully someone has an answer for me, i won my appeal a month a go, i have not receive any info... what should i do, my immigration consultant told me it might take a month to get the results in paper....can anyone that has gone through this advice me thank you

Habibti

Apr 4, 2011
Vancouver, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Rabat, Morocco
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-02-2011
File Transfer...
31-03-2011
Med's Done....
10-01-2011 / 06-09-2012
Interview........
12-09-2011 / Denied 4-11-2011
VISA ISSUED...
January 9, 2013
LANDED..........
January 18, 2013 in Montreal
gricelanora said:
hello everyone....

i would like to ask a question and hopefully someone has an answer for me, i won my appeal a month a go, i have not receive any info... what should i do, **spam** told me it might take a month to get the results in paper....can anyone that has gone through this advice me thank you
We won the appeal on July 20. In September, the visa office sent a letter to my husband asking him to redo his medicals. Then, a couple of weeks later they sent him an email which he has never received because they made a mistake in his email address :( This email was to ask him to send forms and documents. Finally, everything was submitted on November 16 and we have not heard anything since then.

gsize

May 2, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
04/04/2013
File Transfer...
30/01/2013
Med's Done....
04/2013 (second time)
Passport Req..
21/02, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
18/03/2014
LANDED..........
05/04/2014
gricelanora said:
hello everyone....

i would like to ask a question and hopefully someone has an answer for me, i won my appeal a month a go, i have not receive any info... what should i do, **spam** told me it might take a month to get the results in paper....can anyone that has gone through this advice me thank you
I got mine within 3 weeks of decision (August 2012)

canadianwoman

VIP Member
Nov 6, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra, Ghana
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-01-2008
Interview........
05-05-2009
garyka said:
I see thank God for replying and understanding. I got bunch of notes but they seem in some sort of coded language, do you know how to read them. Is there chance of ADR still or its done coz letter says they may discuss hearing date? Also please stay in touch with me for a little while
Are the interview notes at least clear? That will show what issues the visa officer had. A lot of the other things are not really necessary for you to understand - mine had pages of codes, but they were mostly things like rating my husband's medical and things like that. the coded things were not usually about the genuineness of our relationship. If there are any codes you'd like to know, post them here and we'll try to figure them out.
It sounds to me like the 2-hour phone interview might be enough to resolve the problems. And if the government lawyer still does not believe you, then they will discuss a hearing date.

garyka

Nov 14, 2012
oh my God you made my morning and a ray of hope, thanks Canadianwoman,my coming on this forum was not in vain

garyka

Nov 14, 2012
Yes interview notes are clear, do you have experience of this call, yes it is going to be 2 hour long, is it possible I might not need to go for full hearing. Can i scan and send you notes somewhere..