+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ALL SPOUSE APPEAL CASES COME HERE AND JOIN US PLZ

bluecamas

Feb 13, 2012
Here I am hubby and I going into appeal. Denied because not geniune, after a very weird interview he had at that Embassy. I ordered the CAIPS files and sent the appeal letter off. My husband and I really miss each other. We were engaged in 2008 and it took going to Bangkok, Thailand to get married. All advice would be much apprecitated. I am relieved the matter is back in Canada and not at that Embassy.

Harisha

Star Member
Aug 26, 2011
hi.. i am really sorry to hear this. Appeal process is so long processs. It will take more than 1 year.

my lawyer name is Robert Blanshay. Its cost 2000 for me. I didnot go to the full hearing. my case finished in the ADR hearing. If you didnot accept your appeal in the ADR hearing, then you need to go to full hearing. It will cost another 1500 for it. so tatally it will cost more than 4000.

For the ADR hearing you need to waite for atleast more than 5 months. For the full hearing u need to waite for more than 14 months

Donot worry i hope u will get ADR hearing.

My husband just did the re do medical. They didnot send or ask any information from him after that.

I don't know how long its going to take to get he visa.

I m so worried about it.

Suresh123

Jan 15, 2012
Thank you Harisha! i know how you feel because i have been without my wife for 2 years now too...its really sad to see the speed of the whole process for a husband and wife to reunite. i hope your husband gets the visa soon. You are almost there so hang in there...maybe another month the most. And he should be here! i am just going to initiate the appeal so who knows how long from now on??? i guess if i get the ADR another year but if not another two years! this immigration process and the way how they punish husband-wife is not right at all. I wonder if we can all get together to protest to get a better resolution for this.

-Suresh

Harisha

Star Member
Aug 26, 2011
i know suresh. They should have to give the visa let us join togeter any how.... How ever, I don't know why they denied the visa for husband wife. They just let us join together after 5 years. I think its better to give the permison to come to canada and they can provide the PR card like the people who come to canada by agency.

IF we are not real husband wife we would seprate with in one year. Then they don't need to give the PR care for those people.

I don't know why they punish the real husband wife. They could give one chance to start our life earlier

I hope they need to change the system and law

Harisha

Star Member
Aug 26, 2011
suresh

Did u submit the letter for the appeal. it will take almost 5 months to get the adr hearing. I just submit my appeal letter in the appeal office by my self with out the lawyer.

Then I hire the lawyer after I received the letter for the ADR hearing. If you want u can hire the lawyer immidiately.

First of all u just submit the appel letter with in 30 days. Then talk with other people and ask who is best lawyer now.

My lawyer is good too. Lots of tamil people said.

Don't pay the whole amout for the lawyer.

Suresh123

Jan 15, 2012
Hi Harisha,
no i haven't filed the appeal yet! i didn't get the appeal letter yet. I have wait till i receive the letter on my end right? my wife got the letter but it mentioned i will receive one too. So i am waiting. I wondering how long it will take to receive it.

bluecamas

Feb 13, 2012
My husband and I have a 10 year relationship. Friends first. It took a lot for us to get married. 30 day residency rule in India and no way to have him come here to get married. We FINALLY got it figured out and got married in a Hindu Temple in Bangkok, Thailand. I was widow, he never married. He has an interview with a strange agent at the Delhi Embassy. She has ideas I should have proposed to him. This is not the general way in Canada. Then despite busy times imposes her ideas of parents meeting etc. I have grown children and his family is not wealthy. Nor is mine. Duh...they can not afford to spend 3,000 to 4,000 to attend a wedding. It was obvious this woman had not even read the files. Documented continual contact since 2008. We are clear about ourselves. Heck Immigration Canada has photos of the color of our underwear( part of gifts to each other, married couples give those sort of gifts)
I go into appeal here and relieved to have it back on Canada ground. My husband and I have been planning to be involved in global trade and have just kept moving forward with it. I have visited India and liked it, despite being much different then Canada. We got ruled marriage not genuine by this agent.Her comment to my husband...was I think she love you. On photos impressions. There are photos esp in our wedding ceremony where he is looking intently and lovingly at me. She says..oh I think you don't love her. You just want into Canada and married her for that. How dumb.
It has been a cruel process and I suspect racism involved. There also is the new rules being put into place. I hope they do allow faster reunification and less invasion into the couple. Let us live our lives in real and fully. See after 2 years if together etc. How can anyone assess what is a geniune relationship? They simply can not.
I am confident going into the appeal. India gave me an x visa and I do have the skills and experience to live in India with my husband. I am an accountant/bookkeeper. Importer etc. We plan to have another honeymoon in Egpyt in the meantime. I hope to have that woman at the Embassy fired and my husband finally here.
There has been lots in the news about some fraud marriages...as always those geniune suffer for the deeds of a few shysters.

Habibti

Apr 4, 2011
Vancouver, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Rabat, Morocco
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-02-2011
File Transfer...
31-03-2011
Med's Done....
10-01-2011 / 06-09-2012
Interview........
12-09-2011 / Denied 4-11-2011
VISA ISSUED...
January 9, 2013
LANDED..........
January 18, 2013 in Montreal
Harisha said:
i know suresh. They should have to give the visa let us join togeter any how.... How ever, I don't know why they denied the visa for husband wife. They just let us join together after 5 years. I think its better to give the permison to come to canada and they can provide the PR card like the people who come to canada by agency.

IF we are not real husband wife we would seprate with in one year. Then they don't need to give the PR care for those people.

I don't know why they punish the real husband wife. They could give one chance to start our life earlier

I hope they need to change the system and law
I totally agree with you! It is cruel punishment. I wonder what is the validity of the undertaking... you know this contract you sign in the application. Our marriage is genuine. I was willing to cover his expenses for 3 years if it was not genuine after all. It would have been less costly for me. I must pay trips to visit him (on top of that I have to cover airfare for my mother to take care of my son when I am away) and I must pay the services of our immigration consultant. But the higher expense is losing so much time, to be far from each other and not having a normal life!

Suresh123

Jan 15, 2012
Hi Harisha,
i didn't appeal yet! i am still waiting for the letter. My wife got the letter but it said i will be getting a letter about the appeal so i am waiting for the letter so i can start the appeal. I wonder if i can start the appeal already? Did you get a letter here? how long did it take to get the letter here after they sent a letter about the refusal over there?. Do you know how long it takes for me to receive the letter? I called the lawyer you suggested, did you pay a consultation fee of $300 separately? or was it all included in the $2000? and what do you mean by not to pay everything to the lawyer? if you don't mind can you please e-mail me at sutha@rogers.com.

Thank you Harisha!

Harisha

Star Member
Aug 26, 2011
Hi Suresh. Its included with the 2000. I think you will receive the letter with in 3 to 4 weeks. But you need to file an appeal with in one month. Do not worry you will get it very soon. I hope u will get adr hearing..

love bird 43

Aug 13, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
MY TIME LINE FOR THE APPEAL is
last of nov-2009, misssaga approved the sponser.
file mvd to uk 8dec 2009
interview 14 june 2010
15 june denied
adr appeal won 28 th nov 2010
file send to uk 5th dec 10
send inq ,18,02,11
med,pcc,req,17,03,11
doc sent 22-04-11
ppr 23 oct 2011
pp sent 26 oct 2011
pp received at 12 nov 2011 ALAHMDULILAH.

Habibti

Apr 4, 2011
Vancouver, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Rabat, Morocco
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-02-2011
File Transfer...
31-03-2011
Med's Done....
10-01-2011 / 06-09-2012
Interview........
12-09-2011 / Denied 4-11-2011
VISA ISSUED...
January 9, 2013
LANDED..........
January 18, 2013 in Montreal
Tomorrow morning I am going with my immigration consultant to the Federal court in Vancouver to witness a full hearing about a spousal sponsorship appeal. The spouse (don't know yet if it is the husband or the wife) is in Vietnam and there will be an interpreter and a video call conference. It will be very interesting to watch as it will help me to get prepared for mine. My immigration consultant said it is not likely I will get an ADR because of the very poor notes.

Reactions: Alicee

Harisha

Star Member
Aug 26, 2011
hi guys

Any one got any update news? I have spoke with my mp. He contact the cic and the visa officer. They said they didnot receive the medical jet. My husband did the medical feb16,2012. does any one know how long its take to send the medical to the canadian embassy? also, do you know anything in sri lanka? i don't know why its taking long time to receive the medical. i heard people get the visa with in 2weeks to 1 month
does any one have any experince in re do medical?

please let me know about it