+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ALL SPOUSE APPEAL CASES COME HERE AND JOIN US PLZ

tamyeh

Star Member
Sep 5, 2016
Not with me. Arfan and I are not related at all. He is. Syed and iam just regular person with the last name Szalek. Anyways my phone number is 1(587) 340-9653 or 1(780) 474-7159 and tell me with your experience with immigration appeal case and full hearing iam very interested to hear about.
Sorry Diane, I was replying to Suman2017, he was asking about DNA testing. You may want to ask people to chat with you via Skype or even text, I'm guessing some people would have to pay long distance charges if they are not in Canada and even if they are in Canada but using a landline. I'd try to help you out but I didn't have a hearing, my appeal was approved by the minister a week before we were supposed to have a full hearing, so I wouldn't be much help to you. I'd strongly recommend you to go to the IAD where you'll have yours and watch a full hearing, they are generally open to the public, that way you can have a better grasp of what to expect.

Alicee

Feb 15, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Rabat
Interview........
17-05-2017
M
This would not happen in your case but for example, if the PA commit a crime. I wouldn't worry about another refusal.
It varies, you will just have to read back about a yr on here. I read.of a person being done all in one month. I also have read a year. It varies.
They will either tell you at appeal you won, or send a letter from IAD doing appeal. After that, file should be sent to Ottawa or the spouses vo. They will ask for new forms, medical and police. And then you wait a few months perhaps.
mary, I heard that if you lose your appeal, that you can never sponsor your spouse again. Is this true???

MaryL

Apr 24, 2014
Land of Living Skies
Visa Office......
Rabat
App. Filed.......
30-10-14
AOR Received.
22-01-15
File Transfer...
27-01-15
Med's Done....
28-08-14 Redone 25-07-17
Interview........
21-05-15 DM 10-08-17
Passport Req..
05-10-17
VISA ISSUED...
11-10-17
LANDED..........
14-10-17
M

mary, I heard that if you lose your appeal, that you can never sponsor your spouse again. Is this true???
If you lose appeal you can take it to federal court. But you would have to be quite the scam artist or no proof or something to lose. Have you read any cases on Can Lii? There's a few where even I thought a judge would have said no. They said yes. Appeal allowed

Alicee

Feb 15, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Rabat
Interview........
17-05-2017
If you lose appeal you can take it to federal court. But you would have to be quite the scam artist or no proof or something to lose. Have you read any cases on Can Lii? There's a few where even I thought a judge would have said no. They said yes. Appeal allowed
Yes, I read a few cases on canli. We have tons of proof since 2014. And we can prove and support what we were denied for. Plus I'm excited about spending a year in Morocco . My husband and I do a lot of humanitarian work, and that's what we will continue doing together. A girl I know saw a video on you tube that scared her. So that's why I asked.

Alicee

Feb 15, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Rabat
Interview........
17-05-2017
I was refused in my first interview in 2014 reason they said i dont know much about my wife..then appealed and won it and again in my second interview in 2017 they refused me reason marrige is not genuine now appealed again and got the blue book waiting for my lawyer to send it to IAD
Ismael what's your latest on your appeal?

tamyeh

Star Member
Sep 5, 2016
I was refused in my first interview in 2014 reason they said i dont know much about my wife..then appealed and won it and again in my second interview in 2017 they refused me reason marrige is not genuine now appealed again and got the blue book waiting for my lawyer to send it to IAD
If you don't mind me asking, do you remember what was the exact reason for refusal the first time? I'm genuinely curious, one would think that them saying a person doesn't know much about their partner would fall in the "Marriage not genuine" category, which means that once you won an appeal, they couldn't refuse your application on the same grounds. Last I checked they aren't allowed to do that.

Reactions: Alicee

MaryL

Apr 24, 2014
Land of Living Skies
Visa Office......
Rabat
App. Filed.......
30-10-14
AOR Received.
22-01-15
File Transfer...
27-01-15
Med's Done....
28-08-14 Redone 25-07-17
Interview........
21-05-15 DM 10-08-17
Passport Req..
05-10-17
VISA ISSUED...
11-10-17
LANDED..........
14-10-17
That's exactly right. Not only that, usually after an appeal win in Canada the visa office processes the app. Crazy why they would entertain the idea of another interview.
Sounds like they broke their own laws by refusing on same grounds.
So you have received two blue books?
Maybe order your GCMS notes. See what you get.

ismaeel

Jul 26, 2017
Visa Office......
NDVO
App. Filed.......
June-2018
If you don't mind me asking, do you remember what was the exact reason for refusal the first time? I'm genuinely curious, one would think that them saying a person doesn't know much about their partner would fall in the "Marriage not genuine" category, which means that once you won an appeal, they couldn't refuse your application on the same grounds. Last I checked they aren't allowed to do that.
Ismael what's your latest on your appeal?
nothing just recieived blue book an discloser on 25th july....my lawyer is out of the country in this week he will come to canada so i will disuss it with him

ismaeel

Jul 26, 2017
Visa Office......
NDVO
App. Filed.......
June-2018
at first interveiw the VO asked me about my wife's previouse marrige and her x hsbn i thought its not importent so i said i dont know and she did not told me about her previouse life much...it was the main reason i got refused at first interveiw

Reactions: VG73

VG73

Star Member
Jul 7, 2015
Hongkong
Visa Office......
Hk.
App. Filed.......
1-10-2014
Med's Request
21-08-2017
Med's Done....
28-08-2017
I do
at first interveiw the VO asked me about my wife's previouse marrige and her x hsbn i thought its not importent so i said i dont know and she did not told me about her previouse life much...it was the main reason i got refused at first interveiw
Same thing happen to me but now we're win waiting for update

MaryL

Apr 24, 2014
Land of Living Skies
Visa Office......
Rabat
App. Filed.......
30-10-14
AOR Received.
22-01-15
File Transfer...
27-01-15
Med's Done....
28-08-14 Redone 25-07-17
Interview........
21-05-15 DM 10-08-17
Passport Req..
05-10-17
VISA ISSUED...
11-10-17
LANDED..........
14-10-17
Who interviewed you? Sorry if you posted that already. For my husband we got a woman from Quebec. So against us from the second she read our ages. We had a ton of proof. But she say no. But we win too. Finally. It can be done again.

Reactions: Alicee and VG73

VG73

Star Member
Jul 7, 2015
Hongkong
Visa Office......
Hk.
App. Filed.......
1-10-2014
Med's Request
21-08-2017
Med's Done....
28-08-2017
That's great one from Vancouver and Edmonton where appeal done.they are nice though

Reactions: MaryL

ismaeel

Jul 26, 2017
Visa Office......
NDVO
App. Filed.......
June-2018
Who interviewed you? Sorry if you posted that already. For my husband we got a woman from Quebec. So against us from the second she read our ages. We had a ton of proof. But she say no. But we win too. Finally. It can be done again.
At first interveiw it was and indian-canadian man and at second there was an old canadian woman who refused me for not genuie marrige and befor appeal did complained about her in immigration