+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ALL SPOUSE APPEAL CASES COME HERE AND JOIN US PLZ

immig_seeker

Apr 18, 2016
Hello everybody,

I just received a letter from IAD stating that my file has been selected for ADR and someone from IAD will contact me shortly. Can anyone tell me what are the next stages and related time frame for each stage ? I am from Edmonton, Alberta and my IAD office is Vancouver. For your quick guess, I am totally prepared for ADR.

Thanks,

Reactions: Alicee

shuaibks

Star Member
Mar 8, 2014
CALGARY
App. Filed.......
14-11-2017
AOR Received.
16-02-2018
IELTS Request
N/A
hello guys i received this email on Friday can any one tell me what happen next? documents are imm5669 Medical and police certificate .

appreciate that .

Dear Applicant,

Please note that all requested documents and information have been received and added to your file.

Your application is currently with an officer for review. If any additional information is required throughout the next stages of processing, we will be in contact with you.

i

SAHIL SINGH

Mar 27, 2013
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-04-2013
AOR Received.
16-05-2013
Med's Request
September 2016
Med's Done....
19-Feb-2013 Exp 5-Mar-2014
Interview........
19-Mar-2014 Rejected (Appealed June 2014)
Passport Req..
Old (20-06-2013) NEW - Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting (Hearing date is August 15th 2016) Succesfull
LANDED..........
Waiting
jaycee4sweet said:
Can you guys tell me dat how long I hv to w8 for the next step and how can I update the emAil and address for my husband. And are they going to email me or my husband.
Hi

I'm so happy for you. Finally your wait is over. you can sleep in peace.
Somewhere within a week you will get an email from them about medicals. When you get it then you'll be able to check your e-case and edit the information about the address or email.

Congrats again.

J.J

May 1, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27 June 2013
AOR Received.
16 July 2013
File Transfer...
24 July 2013
Interview........
17 April 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Appeal allowed March 4th, 2016,
LANDED..........
On my way
jaycee4sweet said:
Hi guys m so happy to share the good news with u dat I got a decision today dat appeal is allowed. Omg m still in shock.
Finally. Good news
They kept you waiting for too long ...
You will get medical request with updated forms in a month or so. Since you applied through ndvo, it takes little longer for background checks.

Reactions: Alicee

flyfish

Star Member
Jul 28, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ISL
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
CPC-MARCH 2013
Med's Request
WAITING
Interview........
8 September 2016
Passport Req..
WAITING
VISA ISSUED...
WAITING
LANDED..........
ALLAH KNOW
shuaibks said:
hello guys i received this email on Friday can any one tell me what happen next? documents are imm5669 Medical and police certificate .

appreciate that .

Dear Applicant,

Please note that all requested documents and information have been received and added to your file.

Your application is currently with an officer for review. If any additional information is required throughout the next stages of processing, we will be in contact with you.

Hello sir,
How many days u get response I fill a form on Saturday but I did not receive reply

jaycee4sweet

Star Member
Jul 21, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-05-2013
AOR Received.
18-06-2013
File Transfer...
22-06-2013
Med's Done....
March10th,2013
Interview........
June4th,2014
Passport Req..
02-07-2013
VISA ISSUED...
W8ng
LANDED..........
Had Hearing 08/16/2016 waiting for the decision/ appeal allowed Nov 1st 2016
SAHIL SINGH said:
Hi

I'm so happy for you. Finally your wait is over. you can sleep in peace.
Somewhere within a week you will get an email from them about medicals. When you get it then you'll be able to check your e-case and edit the information about the address or email.

Congrats again.
Thanx sahil. Can u tell me after how many days u received the required docs and who they r gonna email sponsor or applicant. Plz reply. I ll appericiate.

flyfish

Star Member
Jul 28, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ISL
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
CPC-MARCH 2013
Med's Request
WAITING
Interview........
8 September 2016
Passport Req..
WAITING
VISA ISSUED...
WAITING
LANDED..........
ALLAH KNOW
flyfish said:
shuaibks said:

appreciate that .

Dear Applicant,

Hello sir,
How many days u get response I fill a form on Saturday but I did not receive reply

shuaibks

Star Member
Mar 8, 2014
CALGARY
App. Filed.......
14-11-2017
AOR Received.
16-02-2018
IELTS Request
N/A
flyfish said:
flyfish said:
shuaibks said:

appreciate that .

Dear Applicant,

Hello sir,
[/hi it will take 4 to 5 days have u send request on that link which I send it that day ? quote]

Thommo

Nov 20, 2010
Edmonton, Canada
immig_seeker said:
Hello everybody,

I just received a letter from IAD stating that my file has been selected for ADR and someone from IAD will contact me shortly. Can anyone tell me what are the next stages and related time frame for each stage ? I am from Edmonton, Alberta and my IAD office is Vancouver. For your quick guess, I am totally prepared for ADR.

Thanks,
I am happy to know that you have been selected for ADR. It will certainly help in reducing your period of agony.
We got refusal letter on August 1 and on August 4 i faxed appeal to IAD, Vancouver. Reasons given for refusal are frivolous and contrary to the proof of genuine relationship already submitted. I received acknowledgement on Sep. 9, so i may not receive the blue book until middle of January. Is there a possibility of VO tinkering with the evidence already submitted in order to justify her decision? Could anyone tell about their experiences in this regard?
I am from Edmonton, too. May be we can connect and try to help each other.

Galano1213

Jun 30, 2013
PEI
Category........
Visa Office......
Havana Cuba
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-07-2014
Med's Done....
23-04-2014
I received a letter from Appeal board in Montreal tuesday indicating the Place and time of the tele conference in Halifax Nova Scotia Dec 20th.2016. I would like to know from those people who have had an ADR if they Did their proof of a genuine relationship from the beginning of their relationship which would have been in the original application and copied to the Blue Book or if they just did from point of denial. Did you also address just the denial reasons or the questions in the interview

neepk

Oct 28, 2014
Mississauga
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 13th 2014
Doc's Request.
No
File Transfer...
July 31 2014
Med's Request
No
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
No
I filed my Appeal June 22, 2015 in Toronto. Anyone one has idea till when I can get full hearing date??? Please help

flyfish

Star Member
Jul 28, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ISL
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
CPC-MARCH 2013
Med's Request
WAITING
Interview........
8 September 2016
Passport Req..
WAITING
VISA ISSUED...
WAITING
LANDED..........
ALLAH KNOW
shuaibks said:
Hy guys I'm so Happy and want to share with you my new that thanks to Allah today I received PPR Al-ḥamdu lillāh الحَمْد لله our inquisition Time is over
And hopping everyone will get their PPR soon In Sha Allah
I big congratulation Bhai......

flyfish

Star Member
Jul 28, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ISL
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
CPC-MARCH 2013